Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Diamond Bank To Re-introduce Stamp Duty Charges. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank To Re-introduce Stamp Duty Charges. (10332 Views)

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank To Re-introduce Stamp Duty Charges. by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 30, 2017
donpeluchi:
and who told u guys that GTB does not collect stamp duty??
I had never been charge for once. Don't know about u... Gtb is better
Re: Diamond Bank To Re-introduce Stamp Duty Charges. by Ishilove: 5:54am On Apr 30, 2017
princeakins:

U too Ishilove cheesy shocked

Anyways

Savings accounts are excluded from stamp duty charges, safe ursef d stress baby cool
Ha, are you sure?
Re: Diamond Bank To Re-introduce Stamp Duty Charges. by princeakins(m): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ishilove:

Ha, are you sure?

I'm positive on dz.

If dem deduct ur money for stamp duty, just report to me. grin
Re: Diamond Bank To Re-introduce Stamp Duty Charges. by davinci7: 5:02pm On May 01, 2017
This is no longer funny
Stamp duty still no do them na to introduce monthly card maintenance fee of #50 after charging for the card renewal of #1,000 and #105 for annual maintenance and #50 that I dont know what its for.
Meanwhile as the were debiting these funds they never sent an email to reflect their surcharges.
I am waiting for the monthly statement (for April) to check if all these will be reflected.
Please whoever knows DiamondBank should tell them that if they want to do any Nonsense Salary for life and other Promo...they should revisit whose money they intend to use for those

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. / How Much Do I Need To Start A Fish Farm / Porsche Targets Rich Nigerians' Love For Luxury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.