Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

A Victim Of Online Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Victim Of Online Romance (435 Views)

I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband / Please I'm A Victim Of Masturbation I Need Seriously Help / Nigerian Online Romance Fraudster Dupes England Woman Of £10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Victim Of Online Romance by ItuExchange(m): 6:23am On Apr 29, 2017
I was a victim of an online romance scam; it was all my fault, and I am taking full “credit” for the experience:

I began an online communication with a beautiful woman from the USA, who was serving the poor in Africa. She was a volunteer, and I wanted to help.

I sent her several hundreds of dollars; but before I could lose more, I figured out the scam; the scammer was a Nigerian male posing as a beautiful female. “She” was very pretty and I wanted to “help” her and her cause.

I could have lost thousands of dollars, so it was a cheap reminder that I am stupid when it comes to online romance.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-was-the-cleverest-scam-that-you-fell-victim-to

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: A Victim Of Online Romance by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 29, 2017
undecided

CREDIT CARDS & SCAMMER tongue
Re: A Victim Of Online Romance by missbehave247(m): 6:30am On Apr 29, 2017
passerby
Re: A Victim Of Online Romance by Tazdroid(m): 6:34am On Apr 29, 2017
Lessons
Re: A Victim Of Online Romance by SINZ: 7:04am On Apr 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided

CREDIT CARDS & SCAMMER tongue

Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda tongue

1 Like

Re: A Victim Of Online Romance by AjalaJ(m): 12:09am On Apr 30, 2017
Even there are many scammers roaming Nairaland. They won't like this post.

(1) (Reply)

When He Is Not That Into You / .Come Inside. / Help Did This Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.