Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help (2653 Views)

I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? / How To Root The Tecno Camon C7 - Easy And Quick / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by ROYH(m): 6:44am On Apr 29, 2017
as you All know that for you to enjoy your droid phone better, you must root it but this current Phone of mine is saying something else that the application I was trying to use is not 100% okay...
so, thats why am here if anybody can provide another rooting app I can to get my phone rooted.

PS: I have try kingoroot and it's not working, here is what am getting as a response and I have also allowed installation of app from unknown source plus it's also a new phone, just bought it this week Monday..
cc: modelmike7, lalasticlala, seun

Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by SuperSuave(m): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2017
use kingroot, thank me later

*modified*
the root app didn't even install, check if you still have free space on your install location, reboot your device then install again

1 Like

Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by ROYH(m): 6:50am On Apr 29, 2017
SuperSuave:
can you provide the link, remember I have try kingoroot.
Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by ROYH(m): 6:53am On Apr 29, 2017
SuperSuave:

*modified*
the root app didn't even install, check if you still have free space on your install location, reboot your device then install again
it new phone bro, and yes, enough space is still available, I think the kingoroot app is the prob

Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by SuperSuave(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2017
ROYH:
I have modified my first reply but if doesn't work the download kingroot via this link http://kingroot.en.uptodown.com/android

p.s: kingroot is different from kingoroot

1 Like

Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by SuperSuave(m): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2017
ROYH:
it new phone bro, and yes, enough space is still available, I think the kingoroot app is the prob
go to your device setting and allow installation of apps from unknown sources. press the "detail" option if that pops up again and see if you can navigate through

1 Like

Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by ROYH(m): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2017
SuperSuave:
I have modified my first reply but if doesn't work the download kingroot via this link http://kingroot.en.uptodown.com/android

p.s: kingroot is different from kingoroot
yes, I know that also, okay, Thanks for that link, downloading in progress...
Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by ROYH(m): 7:00am On Apr 29, 2017
SuperSuave:
go to your device setting and allow installation of apps from unknown sources. press the "detail" option if that pops up again and see if you can navigate through
done that already bro..

even kingroot also says the same as the previous one, I don't think this w3 is made to install app that is vulnerable to bypass android code...

Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by SuperSuave(m): 7:04am On Apr 29, 2017
ROYH:
done that already bro..

even kingroot also says the same as the previous one, I don't think this w3 is made to install app that is vulnerable to bypass android code...
looks like it. You can root it on PC tho, check this link http://www.tecmobs.com/2016/12/root-tecno-w3.html?m=1
Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by Ibukun2k15: 7:07am On Apr 29, 2017
Very easy to fix, press more details, then install anyway.

1 Like

Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by ROYH(m): 7:12am On Apr 29, 2017
SuperSuave:
looks like it. You can root it on PC tho, check this link http://www.tecmobs.com/2016/12/root-tecno-w3.html?m=1
thats the prob bro, I don't have PC here
Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by ROYH(m): 7:12am On Apr 29, 2017
Ibukun2k15:
Very easy to fix, press more details, then install anyway.
not pressing .

modified : been trying to press more details since yesterday but not pressing at all but now, vaola, it's done, thanks ibk and you supersuave for the contribution, make I use the kingroot making it 50/50..
used kingroot and follow the latter option by ibukun2k15.. no cheating.

1 Like

Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
using my new techno w3 for the past 1 week..
What is the advantage of rooting a phone? Been using mine without rooting. Tell me more.
Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by Sultan5(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
ROYH:
as you All know that for you to enjoy your droid phone better, you must root it but this current Phone of mine is saying something else that the application I was trying to use is not 100% okay...
so, thats why am here if anybody can provide another rooting app I can to get my phone rooted.

PS: I have try kingoroot and it's not working, here is what am getting as a response and I have also allowed installation of app from unknown source plus it's also a new phone, just bought it this week Monday..
cc: modelmike7, lalasticlala, seun

You can't root Techno w3 with mobile apps. Follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/3289537/how-root-andriod-marshmellow-60
Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by ROYH(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
That Is It Bro
Sultan5:

You can't root Techno w3 with mobile apps. Follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/3289537/how-root-andriod-marshmellow-60
I no get pc
Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by ROYH(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
When you do, chai, you go enjoy am not be small, you will be able unhidden many hidden features hidden by the manufacture, you expand the internal storage, get custom rom, change font, tweaking, etc bro
modelmike7:
using my new techno w3 for the past 1 weeks....
What is the advantage of rooting a phone? Been using mine without rooting. Tell me more.
Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by ROYH(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
When you do, chai, you go enjoy am not be small, you will be able unhidden many hidden features hidden by the manufacture, you expand the internal storage, get custom rom, change font, tweaking, etc bro
modelmike7:
using my new techno w3 for the past 1 weeks....
Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by TroubleDude: 3:59am On Apr 30, 2017
custom ROM?... how
Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by butanep(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
I have been having problem with my w3. I cannot open facebook. it has been telling me to change date setting and I have done that but to no avail. I don't know what to do.
Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by TroubleDude: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
butanep:
I have been having problem with my w3. I cannot open facebook. it has been telling me to change date setting and I have done that but to no avail. I don't know what to do.
maybe its expired
Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by EngineerToye(m): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
butanep:

Go to settings>App
Look for Facebook, clear cache, clear data then go to home screen and open Facebook again!
Re: TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help by dewittalvarado(m): 12:23am On Oct 15, 2021
ROYH:

Hi, I also recommend using Kingroot apk to root most of the Android devices successfully. I have been using Kingroot for 5 years on my third Android device also. First time have a big fear to root my device. But I found the Kingroot official website and the original APK file. I never fear to root my any Android device anymore. I will definitely root my next Android phone also. Thank you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MTN, Airtel Free Internet On Psiphon / Android Quiz App You Can Play For Free And Earn Money / Nairax.me - Earn Free Airtime & Cash Every Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.