Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Am Hardmirror (picture) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Hardmirror (picture) (9967 Views)

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Caveatemptor(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
HardMirror:

No she is not. When last did you post the kind of crap she does? (Doubt u ever have), but it is natural for her cos that is just ishi.love, crass and uncultured

Sir,
I respect your opinion and belief,but you are not behaving any better.

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Caveatemptor(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Okay, sir. Thanks smiley

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by HardMirror(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Caveatemptor:

Sir,
I respect your opinion and belief,but you are not behaving any better.
Well, I am sort of a sadist. And have total disrespect for her. I don't address other people that way anyway. I honestly hope she changes and respect herself as a lady.
Thanks for the intervention

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Caveatemptor(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
HardMirror:

Well, I am sort of a sadist. And have total disrespect for her. I don't address other people that way anyway. I honestly hope she changes and respect herself as a lady.

Let's learn to respect one another opinion and beliefs. The world would be a much more peaceful place.
Have a nice day sir.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Misterlaby: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
HardMirror:

You have time responding to him. He might even be another Ishiloves alternate cos na de work wey she deh do be that. She has several alternates. using ishilove to be normal, laraiboluwaji to console herself when she was ousted as mod, moltenmagma to toast seun and to insult people she can't insult with her main. Pls pay her no attention, her problem na problem. If you see her in real life, you will turn pastor back to start praying for her

9 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Ishilove: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Caveatemptor:

Let's learn to respect one another opinion and beliefs. The world would be a much more peaceful place.
Have a nice day sir.
This is the internet so it is his prerogative to direct the blowback of his sad and meaningless existence at any and everyone, as well as exhibit his gutter breeding.

Thanks for your words, sir smiley
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Ishilove: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
As for the insignificant little golem mentioning my username up and down this page, typing, with plague addled fingers, the green pus that oozes out of your diseased manhood , I will not bring myself down to your level because you will wear me down with experience.

When you're done, you will crawl back to the slime hole you wormed your way out from to continue leading your worthless existence.

I'm unfollowing this thread. I'm done humoring mental retardation.

Hardmirror, this post is not meant for you but I'm pretty sure deep down, you identify with it wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Gombs(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ishilove:

So you are young like this? Abajo. The reason why you behave and think like a fvcktard has been revealed.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Misterlaby: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ishilove:
As for the insignificant little golem mentioning my username up and down this page, typing, with plague addled fingers, the green pus that oozes out of your diseased manhood , I will not bring myself down to your level because you will wear me down with experience.

When you're done, you will crawl back to the slime hole you wormed out from to continue your leading your worthless existence.

Hardmirror, this post is not meant for you but I'm pretty sure deep down, you identify with it wink

you are the legit and only slime here but today is not your day. All i want you to do is deny that you are not Moltenmagma, recently, you have even swooped on Mynd44 with the moniker. What did he do? He took your job?

its funny that u keep mouthing off that u are a Christian when u stink more than all unbelievers

Like i said, your day is almost upon you, you will have nowhere to hide.

13 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Gombs(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ishilove:

I'm not being rude, just stating the facts. He's physically attractive, but manners, not looks, maketh a man. He is mannerless and as such will get from me the responses he deserves.

Were you in love with him before? This your analysis ehn?

But wait o, Ishilove, your last post reeks of foul energy. They successfully made you evolve to the monsters they are?

Great sense of humour though.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by DipoDee: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
HardMirror:
Everyone has been curious to who hardmirror is, well here we go.

Then I shall proceed with pictures of my days as a christian and preacher

Handsome and sharp
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by hopefulLandlord: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Caveatemptor:

Have a nice day sir.

NO WE SHOULDN'T! that's how we get suicide bombers and other extremists

10 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by GoodMuyis(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
HardMirror:
Everyone has been curious to who hardmirror is, well here we go.

Then I shall proceed with pictures of my days as a christian and preacher

Man You look like me OR I look like you, Na this fine face come hate Jesus.

O man, You Just need to become Born Again the Second,

Whaat, Just look alike

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Caveatemptor(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

NO WE SHOULDN'T! that's how we get suicide bombers and other extremists

Sir,
Suicide bombers and extremists come when we refuse to respect contrary opinions and ideologies.
I personally respect all contrary opinions as far as I possibly can.
People have a right to be atheists,Christians,Moslems,lesbians,homosexual,free thinkers or whatever you want to be as long as you don't try to force me to toe your line.
Thanks sir.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by FunkyMetahuman: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
HardMirror:

Sure it makes you wish you were not so wrinkled at your young age, making you need so much make up to even look remotely good grin
chaiiii

3 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Caveatemptor(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Misterlaby:

You have time responding to him. He might even be another Ishiloves alternate cos na de work wey she deh do be that. She has several alternates. using ishilove to be normal, laraiboluwaji to console herself when she was ousted as mod, moltenmagma to toast seun and to insult people she can't insult with her main. Pls pay her no attention, her problem na problem. If you see her in real life, you will turn pastor back to start praying for her

Sir,
I take exception to this.
I am not Ishilove alternate handle.
I am only trying to broker peace.
Once again as usual I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Now you fire-breathing christians knows whose face you'll be imagining when "binding and casting" demons.

Hardmirror is in trouble.

Their prayers will burn your yansh.

grin

cheesy TO PIECES!
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
hahn:

You look 50, no let them deceive you tongue

I CAN IMAGINE THESE CHRISTIANS WANTED HIM TO LOOK LIKE AN ACTUAL WALKING MIRROR, OR SOMETHING MORE STUPIID.
NONE OF THEM LEFT THIS THREAD WITHOUT BEING DISSAPOINTED, I'M SURE.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
luvmijeje:

Seun, can you see what I'm saying? This foul mouthed guy just rain insult on me and there's no consequence.

We need an active moderator.

MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
lepasharon:

my mum looks younger than you isnt that a shame?
LOL, YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE DOG....

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by MDCCCXXXII: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ishilove:

When you're done, you will crawl back to the slime hole you wormed your way out from to continue leading your worthless existence.

Lezz! See why I say Ishi is a natural troll? If only she'll allow us have a _threesome. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by opeaceo: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
DipoDee:

30+, cancerous irritating stomach, shapeless and wrinkled, jobless, no bf, no husband, living with parents, ode can't go offline to go and put her life in order.

A simp like you should know the "no bf, no husband" phrase doesn't hold, this is 2017!!!

Any lady you don't like is 30+, a fattie, no bf, no husband. That line is so stale.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by NPComplete: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
Some people take nairaland way too seriously. We are now having feuds that seem like some people are out to destroy one another. This is no longer the usual short back and forth jibes again. This is venom.

Make I unfollow una thread for una. Na picture and fun I be find come o

2 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by hopefulLandlord: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Caveatemptor:

Sir,
Suicide bombers and extremists come when we refuse to respect contrary opinions and ideologies.
I personally respect all contrary opinions as far as I possibly can.
People have a right to be atheists,Christians,Moslems,lesbians,homosexual,free thinkers or whatever you want to be as long as you don't try to force me to toe your line.
Thanks sir.
suicide bombers see your preventing them from spreading Islam through any necessary means, marrying underage girls, killing apostates etc as you not "respecting their beliefs"

we should be able to tell them "Bleep that belief of yours, its absolute bullsheeet, no sane human should subscribe to such an ideology and I'll gladly punch you in the face twice with a concrete slab if I see you trying to spread such nonsense"

respecting Catholic belief led to Africans allowing them prevent fast spread of condoms and contraceptives which led to AIDS exponential spread and couples giving birth to huge number of children which they can't take care of, which lead to death of millions in sub Saharan Africa, infant mortality, increase in poverty etc

this and a host of others that I can't bother to go through right now.......

4 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Ishilove: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
DipoDee:

30+, cancerous irritating stomach, shapeless and wrinkled, jobless, no bf, no husband, living with parents, ode can't go offline to go and put her life in order.
You and your progeny yet unborn are the ones with cancer, not me. I reject it and send it back to you 1000 times over.

Bring out all your alt nicks to display your joblessness, you hear. Pained troll! cheesy

*unfollows thread...again*

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by lezz(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Le.zz! See why I say Ishi is a natural troll? If only she'll allow us have a _threesome. grin
And she's fücking good when provoked.

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by MDCCCXXXII: 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
lezz:
And she's fücking good when provoked.
Oh yes... that much I've seen.

Wanna sit back and watch how she'll decimate these alts... grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by lezz(m): 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Oh yes... that much I've seen.

Wanna sit back and watch how she'll decimate these alts... grin
I will join with a bottle of my favourite swizzle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Sex In Marriage Carnal? / Which Son Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? / What Is The Sin Of Omission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.