Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Am Hardmirror (picture) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Hardmirror (picture) (9968 Views)

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by JackBizzle: 5:27am On Jun 25, 2017
HardMirror:

I can bet my left ball. the poor girl has reported tearless to all the mods on nairaland. even the food section mod most have gotten a private mail from is hi love pleading that tearless be banned. she sabi report... forget all her pretense she ain't tough

I know.

She normally gets into fights and then she gets her opponents banned because there are 2 mods that are her close paddies.

But after people started complaining and castigating the mods, they have left her.

I know the mods that support her. I even had to blast one after he banned me to defend her.

But it's all over. Can't you see that tearless is still standing? grin

Hercpals have abandoned her
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by HardMirror(m): 6:16am On Jun 25, 2017
JackBizzle:

I know.

She normally gets into fights and then she gets her opponents banned because there are 2 mods that are her close paddies.

But after people started complaining and castigating the mods, they have left her.

I know the mods that support her. I even had to blast one after he banned me to defend her.

But it's all over. Can't you see that tearless is still standing? grin

Hercpals have abandoned her
only weaklings do that. shameless and petty
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by JackBizzle: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2017
HardMirror:

only weaklings do that. shameless and petty

What is even sweeting me is that ishilove's evil lives after her. She now gets blasted from every section. From politics to family to religion.

Every other day, someone is calling her an old cargo prostitu..... grin

Good times

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Ishilove: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2017
^^

See the attention starved kid having _orgasms because I choose not to join raving lunatics in their display of insanity. It says a lot about him. He goes around mentioning my username, hoping I will gift him with the tiniest bit of his opium: attention.

It's so sad...

So pitifully... pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by JackBizzle: 8:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Ishilove:
^^

See the attention starved kid having _orgasms because I choose not to join raving lunatics in their display of insanity. It says a lot about him. He goes around mentioning my username, hoping I will gift him with the tiniest bit of his opium: attention.

It so sad...

So pitifully... pathetic.

grin grin

Ishilove, don't be like that. You know my love for you is like how the lion loves the sheep.

Abeg tearless, come tear this babe grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin grin

Ishilove, don't be like that. You know my love for you is like how the lion loves the sheep.

Abeg tearless, come tear this babe grin
grin grin grin She's bleeding already. I used her wasted blood to cleanse the thread of her stupidity and drew a pint from it to use as ink to write into her sad sad life, the most damning of pronouncements, just like Jesus had used his blood to wash away her sins. Can't you perceive the stench of her reddened-by-haemoglobin fluid in which she's now drenched? grin It smells worse than Liquid Ass, the super-concentrated liquid that evaporates in the open to fill the air with a foul but-crack stench with hints of fresh poo and dead animal, just like her destiny! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by felixomor: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2017
Ishilove:

This should be interesting. Make sure you add photos of your 'healing crusades'

Oniro jatijati

Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Ishilove: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2017
felixomor:

Lol
Abi na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by JackBizzle: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2017
felixomor:

Lol

How is it that ishilove has many azzlickers and woman-wrappers that follow her?

Be a man

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by felixomor: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2017
JackBizzle:

Be a man
Hehehehe
I know why you are pained..........LMAo grin
Victim of infatuation grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by HardMirror(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2017
JackBizzle:

Be a man
not just ishilove. even house girls have asslickers. many men still in the bondage of hoping for some
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by JackBizzle: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe
I know why you are pained..........LMAo grin
Victim of infatuation grin

Ode.

Felixomoron

2 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by JackBizzle: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2017
HardMirror:

not just ishilove. even house girls have asslickers. many men still in the bondage of hoping for some

It's quite sad.

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by felixomor: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ode.

Felixomoron
I nailed him.
Scambizzle grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by JackBizzle: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
felixomor:

I nailed him.
Scambizzle grin

Fraudbizzle
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by bennyann: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
In as much as I want to see HardMirror's picture, I've been discouraged. This thread is a turn off.

Tearless Well-done ok

I'm happy to know sonofluc1fer is handsome but why single? I actually thought the weed he takes will fade out his handsomeness grin

They've killed my fun on this thread already so I won't force it.
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
bennyann:
In as much as I want to see HardMirror's picture, I've been discouraged. This thread is a turn off.

Tearless Well-done ok

I'm happy to know sonofluc1fer is handsome but why single? I actually thought the weed he takes will fade out his handsomeness grin

Lolzzzz...... That lady is a disgusting hypocrite, ma'am. She got what she deserved.
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by HardMirror(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
bennyann:

Tearless Well-done ok

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
grin Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by TrumporIdie: 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tearless:
And the hypocritical waste of birth does exactly the same thing she accuses me of. Two-faced prostitute with diseased puss_y secreting putrid fluid. I can see I piss you off, I take delight in that. I wish I can see the grimace you wear on your face right now. grin I've seen people say that YOUR BELLY is the wharehouse where the devil stores his fluid of malevolence, his dirty river of bitterness where he comes to drink bile occassionally to renew his psychopathy. So the rumour is true? Your belly is an irritating receptacle for thorns? grin Is that what gives you the temerity and the gall to spew your grotesque aura of darkness my way?

In that case, I'll divide your skull with my razor and have all the accumulated semen in your brain which you sucked up during your sexual escapades with pigfuc_kers and HIV-infected non-entities, which has availed the spirit of imbecility the chance to take up occupancy in the very kernel of your soul, SPILLED OUT RIGHT HERE, you filthy b!tch. I will put you out of your misery for good.
nice one, bitxh deserves this and more.
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by bennyann: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=HardMirror post=57840893][/quote]

Wooooow! So you can quote me?

This one that you quoted me, are you willing to show me your picture? After all, many have seen it now

Or you just want me to beg my hands out cry

I want to see the handsome you if you please embarassed

Can't believe I came back to this thread grin
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by HardMirror(m): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
bennyann:

Wooooow! So you can quote me?

This one that you quoted me, are you willing to show me your picture? After all, many have seen it now

Or you just want me to beg my hands out cry

I want to see the handsome you if you please embarassed

Can't believe I came back to this thread grin
can we meet in person instead?
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by bennyann: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
HardMirror:

can we meet in person instead?

Eeeeeeewwoooooooo

This is not fair now embarassed

How can others see your picture and you want me to see you face to face? Is that not partial? Or is it because I asked? It's not fair o cry
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by HardMirror(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
bennyann:

Eeeeeeewwoooooooo

This is not fair now embarassed

How can others see your picture and you want me to see you face to face? Is that not partial? Or is it because I asked? It's not fair o cry
Cos I want to see who bennyann is too.
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by bennyann: 3:26am On Jun 28, 2017
HardMirror:

Cos I want to see who bennyann is too.

Ehn? After all our fights? This is impossicant shocked When did you start yearning for that? Stop this game now

You're the atheists' hero here, so it's understandable why I should be the one to ask and plead for your pic especially because you've revealed it yourself already.

Must you do an eye for an eye here? grin

If you had told everyone you showed your picture, you wanted to see them too, I would have understood easily.

But it seems you want to make things hard for me. Forgive me if I've offended you now

Kuku tell me you don't want to show me so I will carry myself and go jeje

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Sex In Marriage Carnal? / What Is The Sin Of Omission? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.