Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

I Am Hardmirror (picture) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Hardmirror (picture) (9915 Views)

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Ishilove: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Talk2bryant:
Seems you're taking this thread personal, you said you're unfollowing this thread on 2 different occasion but you're still here.
Gerrarahere cheesy
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by TrumporIdie: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
industrious:

The handsome hardmirror will not marry a sack of beans, the protruding stomach alone is enough to snuff life out of him, do you want to kill him?
will hardmirrow marry his mum's age mate? I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Nobody: 5:41am On May 01, 2017
HardMirror:
Then I shall proceed with pictures of my days as a christian and preacher
I am waiting for the crusade and preaching pictures grin grin grin

Btw, do you receive pms? I sent you a message.
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by jimmyjenseng(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2017
All of ishilove wants all of hardmirror. Pride won't allow her to say the simple words..
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by JackBizzle: 4:12am On May 02, 2017
jimmyjenseng:
All of ishilove wants all of hardmirror. Pride won't allow her to say the simple words..

grin
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by kevoh(m): 12:19pm On May 02, 2017
industrious:

The handsome hardmirror will not marry a sack of beans, the protruding stomach alone is enough to snuff life out of him, do you want to kill him?
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Luckymay(f): 8:28pm On May 02, 2017
Where are the pictures nao?
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by hopefulLandlord: 12:09pm On May 14, 2017
where is Hardmirror
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by HardMirror(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
where is Hardmirror
he is in lagos grin
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by JackBizzle: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Great thread.

Young hardmirror looking fresh while a haggish Ishilove hates on him.

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Ishilove: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lmao

Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Deicide: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ishilove:
Lmao

Smh
kia she don day blush

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Kusibe77(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Deicide:
kia she don day blush
grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by JackBizzle: 4:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Deicide:

kia she don day blush

Blush?

She has no chance with him with her old face.

Funny how she and her sister analice came here to hate on the fresh guy. Old cargoes.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 19, 2017
HardMirror:
Everyone has been curious to who hardmirror is, well here we go.

Then I shall proceed with pictures of my days as a christian and preacher
I can't believe I missed the wierdo hard mirror reveal angry

KingEbukasBlog tag me next time please,

2 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
Caveatemptor:

So what should we do sir?
An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth?
I hope you realise an eye for an eye will leave the inhabitants of the world blind.
Goodnight sir.
Sometimes, an eye for an eye makes the VISION better.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by bennyann: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
Oh my! I've missed ooi

HardMirror come and feed my eyes too. Is it possible?

I read you're as handsome as Lucifer. Don't leave me out oo cry

Sonofluc1fer, are you also that handsome or you're using Lucifer's name to cover up? grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ishilove:

So you are young like this? Abajo. The reason why you behave and think like a fvcktard has been revealed.
And this post reveals what? How big your throne is as the Queen of the castle of morons. This is stupidity at its peak. You think you're wise, but it will take two people operating with your cognitive capacity to match the brain power of a baboon. So, in the unmentionable hamlet you hail from, youthfulness equals stupidity? Yet it's nitwits like you who go about insulting politicians that are way older than their parents. If age connotes wisdom, going by your own logic aren't you thus foolish for insulting people older than you? No one gives a hoot about your age if the meat in your skull has liquified into cow piss. Shove your inconsequential age up your viral-infected anus!

An ignominous Christard like you can never be wiser than HardMirror. Not in a trillion years!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Ishilove: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tearless:
And this post reveals what? How big your throne is as the Queen of the castle of morons. This is stupidity at its peak. You think you're wise, but it will take two people operating with your cognitive capacity to match the brain power of a baboon. So, in the unmentionable hamlet you hail from, youthfulness equals stupidity? Yet it's nitwits like you who go about insulting politicians that are way older than their parents. If age connotes wisdom, going by your own logic aren't you thus foolish for insulting people older than you? No one gives a hoot about your age if the meat in your skull has liquified into cow piss. Shove your inconsequential age up your viral-infected anus!

An ignominous Christard like you can never be wiser than HardMirror. Not in a trillion years!
Blah blah blah. Yackety yackety yackaty yak yak yak.

Quote me with your main moniker, you coward and stop hiding behind an alt to spew the same stuff that comes out your grimy anus.

Nairaland: The Place Where Agama Lizards Transform into Crocodiles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Ishilove: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
bennyann:
Oh my! I've missed ooi

Sonofluc1fer, are you also that handsome or you're using Lucifer's name to cover up? grin
SonofLuc1fer is big, tall and handsome. And very smart grin
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by sisisioge: 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ishilove:

Is he single? But what's with you and dudes with whacky names cheesy
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ishilove:

Blah blah blah. Yackety yackety yackaty yak yak yak.

Quote me with your main moniker, you coward and stop hiding behind an alt to spew the same stuff that comes out your grimy anus.

Nairaland: The Place Where Agama Lizards Transform into Crocodiles.

Goes further to prove how dumb you are. So, everyone around who attacks you for being cretinous has a beef with you? Do I even know you? A person doesn't need to have known you before to see the stupidity in your post. The fact that you think I'm someone's alternate goes to show that you're a fool who indulges in the pettiness of hiding behind alternate handles to get back at some people, as you've been rightly accused. Not everyone is as petty as you, dumbfuc_k.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Ishilove: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
sisisioge:

Is he single? But what's with you and dudes with whacky names cheesy
He is single to stupor, but you won't like him because he believe our Baba God is a figment of our imagination grin

My sister, infact ehn, these dudes with wacky names are everywhere on NL.
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tearless:
Goes further to prove how dumb you are. So, everyone around who attacks you for being cretinous has a beef with you? Do I even know you? A person doesn't need to have known you before to see the stupidity in your post. The fact that you think I'm someone's alternate goes to show that you're a fool who indulges in the pettiness of hiding behind alternate handles to get back at some people, as you've been rightly accused. Not everyone is as petty as you, dumbfuc_k.
Are you this toxic offline? You sound bitter, angry and frustrated. You come online to transfer the aggression born out of the bile of unfulfilled dreams on to people who don't give HALF A FVCK about your inconsequential existence.

I'm pretty sure you are one of those mousey, camel faced little runts who move like ghosts on the road. No charisma, no class, so what you lack in presence, you make up for it in online bravado.

Oscar delta echo

Oloriburuku omo ale. You are henceforth ignored, you stubborn piece of _shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by sisisioge: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ishilove:

He is single to stupor, but you won't like him because he believe our Baba God is a figment of our imagination grin

My sister, infact ehn, these dudes with wacky names are everywhere on NL.

grin grin grin grin...I see. Sonoflucifer ni gbaaa!
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by HardMirror(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tearless:

valid points but easy bro
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ishilove:

Are you this toxic offline? You sound bitter, angry and frustrated. You come online to transfer the aggression born out of the bile of unfulfilled dreams on to people who don't give HALF A FVCK about your inconsequential existence.

I'm pretty sure you are one of those mousey, camel faced little runts who move like ghosts on the road. No charisma, no class, so what you lack in presence, you make up for it in online bravado.

Oscar delta echo

Oloriburuku omo ale. You are henceforth ignored, you piece of stubborn piece of _shit
And the hypocritical waste of birth does exactly the same thing she accuses me of. Two-faced prostitute with diseased puss_y secreting putrid fluid. I can see I piss you off, I take delight in that. I wish I can see the grimace you wear on your face right now. grin I've seen people say that YOUR BELLY is the wharehouse where the devil stores his fluid of malevolence, his dirty river of bitterness where he comes to drink bile occassionally to renew his psychopathy. So the rumour is true? Your belly is an irritating receptacle for thorns? grin Is that what gives you the temerity and the gall to spew your grotesque aura of darkness my way?

In that case, I'll divide your skull with my razor and have all the accumulated semen in your brain which you sucked up during your sexual escapades with pigfuc_kers and HIV-infected non-entities, which has availed the spirit of imbecility the chance to take up occupancy in the very kernel of your soul, SPILLED OUT RIGHT HERE, you filthy b!tch. I will put you out of your misery for good.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by HardMirror(m): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tearless:
hmmm... valid points made again. her paranoia is off chart
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by hopefulLandlord: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tearless:
And the hypocritical waste of birth does exactly the same thing she accuses me of. Two-faced prostitute with diseased puss_y secreting putrid fluid. I can see I piss you off, I take delight in that. I wish I can see the grimace you wear on your face right now. grin I've seen people say that YOUR BELLY is the wharehouse where the devil stores his fluid of malevolence, his dirty river of bitterness where he comes to drink bile occassionally to renew his psychopathy. So the rumour is true? Your belly is an irritating receptacle for thorns? grin Is that what gives you the temerity and the gall to spew your grotesque aura of darkness my way?

In that case, I'll divide your skull with my razor and have all the accumulated semen in your brain which you sucked up during your sexual escapades with pigfuc_kers and HIV-infected non-entities, which has availed the spirit of imbecility the chance to take up occupancy in the very kernel of your soul, SPILLED OUT RIGHT HERE, you filthy b!tch. I will put you out of your misery for good.

Holy Blood of Deadpool!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by sonofluc1fer: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ishilove:

embarassed embarassed

sisisioge:

Is he single?
Are you? kiss kiss

Ishilove:

See as you spoil market. grin
Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by JackBizzle: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
grin grin

Chai!!

Ishilove don finally meet person wey get badmouth pass am.

Tearless dey tear yansh!!! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Am Hardmirror (picture) by HardMirror(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
JackBizzle:
grin grin

Chai!!

Ishilove don finally meet person wey get badmouth pass am.

Tearless dey tear yansh!!! cheesy
I can bet my left ball. the poor girl has reported tearless to all the mods on nairaland. even the food section mod most have gotten a private mail from is hi love pleading that tearless be banned. she sabi report... forget all her pretense she ain't tough

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Man Is Not Humble / Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU / Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.