Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Facing The Giant...this Is All About You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Facing The Giant...this Is All About You (207 Views)

Facing The Giant...this Is All About You / Facing The Giant...this Is All About You / I Am Facing The Worst Form Of Ridicule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facing The Giant...this Is All About You by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2017
This is all about you because the court has been set for you. You may have lost all hope but I want you to understant that you need to believe in something. The giant may seem to have gotten victory over you but you have to know today that as long as you live, as long as you are still breathing, there is hope. You are the most important person in the race because the race is personal. If you cut yourself out there is no more race. Do not let the giant take you down. Do not let it cut the vision off your site.

You’ve got to take the pain. I do not know it is but you do. I know it is big and it is beating you thro and fro. You need to know that we all have faced the giant once in our life and have gotten victory over it. If you fall you rise and never give up. God has given us etra-ordinary strength to overcome. This is life and you must face it. No matter what it is; hunger, sickness, persecution, hatred, family spirit, occultic power, marine spirit, mammone, financial challenges, barringness, unmarried life, unfaithful husband, unfaithful wife, etc. No matter what it is I do not want to know, but I want you to know that God is bigger than them all. If that be true then you are equal to the task.

The scripture recognizes the overcomers for the reward of end time which cannot be compared with the suffering of the present time. Do not think that God is not aware of your infirmities. He is aware because He is God. Even when the devil came down to earth God Himself said woe unto man. He knew we are going to suffer many things. He knew this giant will come to throw you down. God is God whether in good situation or in bad situation. No one can take it away from Him. He loves us because we are His very own. Even Jesus Christ cried out on the cross of calvary saying “Father why hath thou forsaken me”.

It does not mean God is not aware of the pain. No! He is very much aware, but there must be victory. You are also crying today thinking God has forsaken you. Ofcourse He has not forsaken you. It is part of the process and there must be victory before glory. It is the glory of the Lord and the glory is the power of the Most High in you. You are not going to disappoint God. Are you?

I beg you in the name of Lord Jesus Christ, “Don’t let the giant laugh over your failure”. You have to rise up again and show him who you stand for and what power you have got in you. Do not forget ” if the Lord be for you who can be against you? ” Put on the whole armour of faith right now and let’s go face the giant. That is how winning is done.

By the authority in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I decare victory in your life.

Source - http://www.alifeforgod.com/2017/04/facing-the-giant/

For more inspiring posts visit http://www.alifeforgod.com

(1) (Reply)

God, The Peacekeeper / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / New Vistas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.