Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" (39641 Views)

JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Olagoroye Faleyimu's Prophesies On Funke Akindele: Marry A Gateman To Have Child / Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by ItzHoludex(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
k
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by junkle: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hmm celebrities life. He will be acting as if he dosent know what happened btwn toyobaby and his wife...
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by Anusiemgood(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
any celebrity in the house so I can marry, I want to as popular as these celebrities
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by ItzHoludex(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
song of praise records
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by edimahgurl(f): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
I read it....... grin grin grin
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by oyeb15: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
opportunist.
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by Silvererazer(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
And that's how you do miss out

Foxyn:
whoever read all of that there is either bored or jobless sad
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by lalabrother: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Foxyn:
back to sender! I am not bored or jobless grin

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by Spidermon: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
They have been taking too much about their relationship in the media lately.

That's how i know this shiet wont last
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by bharkarh(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Foxyn:
seriously im bored so had to read it. it got to a stage i got tired but because I'm bored, I still finished it up.
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by Awoo88: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
If this JJC guy like wake up one morning and start forming super dud like that tbliss guy. You will eat the humble pie like that guy
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by fm4real2k6(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Foxyn:

Your Fada!
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by binsanni(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Someone said I look like toyo baby
wharefer
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by AjiChris(f): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
I love evrythng abt JENIFA i just wish her all d best...TOYOR BABY pls return
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by LordOfNaira: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nickizoe:
thank you.. Will check it up..gimme lil time..

Oh, never meant to hurry you up, dear. I wrote to update you.
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by Elle277(f): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
We don't care about your marriage, its meant to be private, nah so Churchill take start him own, immediately he got what he want..Boom!
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by rxgodwin(m): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Pls a good hearted Nler should help me summarize, or jux highlight the part where he commented on Toyo baby ish.

Op you should changed the topic of ur post to depict this lonnnnngggg essay. Or atleast save us the headache nd mb by highlighting d part dt consigns us.
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by Nickizoe(f): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
constance500:
The story long gan....

A minute of silence for us who didn't read the epistle up there. sad
observed!
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by Nickizoe(f): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Oh, never meant to hurry you up, dear. I wrote to update you.
Is really funny and frightening.... Thumb's up Bro! Keep it up.. RIP MJ..

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by LordOfNaira: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nickizoe:
Is really funny and frightening.... Thumb's up Bro! Keep it up.. RIP MJ..

Thank you, Nicki. I appreciate!!!

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by Duru009(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
This guy sounds like a gold digger!!!
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by justmenoni: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ewedu and pounded yam; that’s number one

Whixh kinda combo be dat?
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by Missonas(f): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
ellahzy:
I pray their marriage lasts.
Nigerian Empire cheesy
Lol and pple say funke looks like cookie lyon
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by snowblaq(f): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Foxyn:
...i did....but i'm not any of those grin
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by murmee: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Foxyn:
I really don't think so because he was talking about a very popular and successful Nigerian actress. Funke Akindele!
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
snowblaq:
...i did....but i'm not any of those grin
then you need to check yourself
something in your system has gone wrong sad
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
murmee:
I really don't think so because he was talking about a very popular and successful Nigerian actress. Funke Akindele!
okay sad
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
bharkarh:
seriously im bored so had to read it. it got to a stage i got tired but because I'm bored, I still finished it up.
kelechukwu well done cheesy
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by Princeemzzy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Someone said I look like toyo baby
now that's a guy with a target and is already taking actions with sweet words
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by bankyblue(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Foxyn:

I just did, and am not bored or jobless, but just to fund out what really happen to my TOYO babe
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
bankyblue:

I just did, and am not bored or jobless, but just to fund out what really happen to my TOYO babe
continue
Re: JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" by Smellymouth: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
goldbim:
why not??is it up to 30pages of a Danielle steele book? reading is fun@times.

cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W & Adesua Etomi Slay In Group Picture With Wedding Party Cast / Nana Akua Addo's Outfit To AFRIMA 2017 (Photos) / Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.