Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet (39639 Views)

Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Yomzzyblog: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Between Award-winning singer, Davido and non-fan who told him not to celebrate his uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke's tribunal victory yet.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/between-davido-and-non-fan-who-told-him-not-to-celebrate-his-uncles-victory-yet.html

2 Likes

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Yomzzyblog: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2019

8 Likes

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by youngest85(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
Abi o, it doesn't remove a single from his body

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
cheesy
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by freemi(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lols grin
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by delugajackson: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
That guy is an APC Zombie that is still finding it hard to cope with the reality on ground. Davido should pay no mind to that fvcktard. He's in severe pains.

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by itspzpics(m): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
I see Broda Shaggi, bobo werey niyen

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by eastTKBorn: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by rex444(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
Come davido papa and this him broda dey quarrel? Since all these while I never even hear pim from d guy
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Fadomero(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Davido na mumu wey get money

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by vanida6: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Uhm
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by OKorowanta: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2019
rex444:
Come davido papa and this him broda dey quarrel? Since all these while I never even hear pim from d guy

E reach to ask.
Dat man na opposite of Davido and him uncle.
He doesn't seems to like attention.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by PapaBaby: 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
The judgement affected most APC supporters more than it did Oyetola.

7 Likes

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Jidibia(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fadomero:
Davido na mumu wey get money
I better be more rich mumu than broke ass with sense.

11 Likes

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Boyooosa(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
This boy has graduated now. He is maturing day in day out. Thumb up!

3 Likes

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by udemzyudex(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
That's garfield1 grin the guy no wan agree sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by fowlyansh181(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fukkafukka:
grin
meme makes no sense

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by mrsage(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
rex444:

Dr. Deji Adeleke is fully behind Demola. He's the brain behind some of his moves.

Dr. Deji is a very quiet man who avoids any form of media attention.

9 Likes

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Benreu(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
na true yarn....make e no turn to laughing stock after supreme verdict...
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by itppttpl: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hdudbv

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Truthbites: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Even if Adeleke doesn't win eventually, my happiness is that there's still hope in the Judiciary

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by tstx(m): 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Don't count your chickens before they hatch... Adeleke should carry for mind say this na Nigeria

See my signature, i build websites and I am based in Abuja
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by aku626(m): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hmmm I thought it usually ends in appeal court
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by albaniy1: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
the real fact is that non of them should be celebrating
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by LisaAnne(f): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fukkafukka:
grin
add some water cause its dry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by emmykk(m): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
People who where cap in Facebook profile pix what is their mission
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by jericco1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Davido no even send. he is just basking in the euphoria of the court ruling grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable Flaunts Cash, Declares Support For Oyetola, APC / Davido, 50Cent, G-Unit Crew & Nicki Minaj Party In Las Vegas | PHOTOS / I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.