Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! (549 Views)

She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! by emmyid(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2017
I'm in a dilemma, and seriously need wise advice.
Here is my story-
I just rounded up my NYSC programme in one of the LGA in Nasarawa State. I served in a private school and was retained by the school. But, the problem is the pay, the salary is less than NYSC allowee (19,800). Although, the town is not really expensive, but the work load is much. So many persons advised me to take the job and not despise my humble beginning.

Right now I'm @ Kano (since schools are on break). While here, I went searching for better offers, in the process I met a lady who offered to help. According to her, there are no vacancies at the moment. But she came up with a business offer that has thrown me in this dilemma.

She works, and is also into making of pop corn and peanut, and wants to introduce me to the business. She wants me to be her marketer cum distributor. And in every bag I sell (a bag contains 50 pieces), I will make a profit of 500 for myself, but the transport cost is on me.

Now the problem is, this is my first time in Kano, I've never done any marketing business before. So the question is, should I stay back in Kano and run the business hoping to get another job soon or go back to Nasarawa State, and take the teaching job?
Thanks for reading... I need your advice please.
Cc Lalasticlala fynestboi Mynd44 Farano Seun help a brother.
Re: I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! by Itzdrazzle(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Ask google
Re: I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! by okenwa(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2017
The marketing of pop corn will make you to hustle more than teaching.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! by Yuneehk(f): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2017
Were you given accommodation in the school?
Re: I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! by emmyid(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2017
Yuneehk:
Were you given accommodation in the school?

Well, accommodation isn't really a problem, free light, and free transport to school.
Re: I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! by emmyid(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2017
Itzdrazzle:
Ask google
You see your life, Must you joke abt everything?
Re: I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! by izospindle(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2017
Depends on your forcus.....if your forcus is now I will say teaching if its on the future I will say marketting.....the question is how can you reach the future without surviving the present grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! by Yuneehk(f): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2017
emmyid:

Well, accommodation isn't really a problem, free light, and free transport to school.
You can imagine. You want to do marketing work in a strange place? plus you'll still think of transportation and accommodation.
For the teaching job, you're sure of what you'll be getting. You could even hold private lessons(e dey hard for north grin ) if possible and make extra cash. Things are quite cheap there so you're lucky you won't be spending much on feeding.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! by paulpery: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2017
Kano is sharia state. Anything can happen when there is riot. Go to a safer city, Lagos , Port Harcourt etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trust: How Would You Feel When Your Gal Deletes Her Chat? / Does Submission Amount To Foolishness In A Relationship / Is Selling A Woman’s Virginity Going Too Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.