Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina (31360 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi's Health Condition Worsens After Days In Coma / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by GloriaNinja(f): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
tongue HE no wan resign

2 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by NotNairalandi(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by macaranta(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nope.. He's not going to resign, the presidential office is a monarchy system.

2 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by harffie(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Baba should just resign

2 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by OrlaGbemmie(f): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Please Nigerians, I need your financial assistance of #36,000 in paying my house rent please kindly assist.
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Doctorfitz: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
lilfreezy:
Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have never seen a ghost president. Brothers have you seen?

3 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by prinsam30: 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
queencalipso:
They are scared of loosing power to the west grin not that they care about Buhari himself.

Born to rule mentality is ruining the north, they keep making useless and myopic choices all because they want to hang on to power. Prior to the election, one with fore-sight will know buhari's present condition is bound to happen. The man wasn't all healthy then, his age wasn't helping either. The situation of the country and his inability to deliver have turned the man into a vegetable...

This is what greed and desperation get's you..

Spot On Babe, I dey sight u wella

hmmmmmmm great talk just like wat is happening to me right now, a northerner was the head in my department close to two years now, he contributed nothing to the department and now av been given the same role to play, in two weeks there av been tremendous turnaround, just because there was a change of regime.

they are always venting for power and when they get one it becomes their heritage

4 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by arma: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
I CAME TO READ DUMB HATER'S COMMENTS AND IAM GLAD I DID!
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by emmysam2: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
This man's.health is making more headlines than the National economy.
He should just resign so we rest

2 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
A lot of things can take a President's life in office. Ask the US, they will tell you.

Thats why a VP runs with the President during elections, not appointed like a minister.
So we will know him and accept him in case he ever needs to become President.

That being said, no well-meaning Nigerian will wish PMB dead.

These Idiots are only concerned with holding power within their region.
These statements do nothing but betray the selfish sentiments of these guys,
and the fact that they are already preempting a situation in which PMB cannot continue in office.

So selfish.

4 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by joe4real12: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nutase:
Fayose for presido
I will be his deputy grin

1 Like

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
arma:

Good for you! I hope you have gained a lot so far, eh?

5 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by aminu790(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
- A resident of Kastina state - President Muhammadu Buhari's home state - have raised their concerns over the health status of the president - The resident said it has become pertinent that the presidency take the bull by the horn and allow President Buhari resign and attend to his health - Abdulmumini Shehu Sani said the president cannot hold Nigerians and Nigeria to ransom with his health condition A resident of Kastina state - President Muhammadu Buhari's home state - have raised their concerns over the health status of the president. The resident said it has become pertinent that the presidency take the bull by the horn and allow President Buhari resign and attend to his health. Speaking on the president's health, the chairman of the National Conscience Party (NCP), Kastina state chapter Abdulmumini Shehu Sani said due process must be observed in handling the affairs of the nation.
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by klax(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
See what this pooh is saying anyway you like it or not you the north has shot yourselves by foot again out of your greed for power.

Keep your buhari inside cage in Aso Rock and be talking blabla blabla blablablaaaaaa bloody fools.

3 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Pharaoh9(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
lilfreezy:
Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have never seen a ghost president. Brothers have you seen?

No no no no since I was born I have never seen a ghost president!

3 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by rosalieene(f): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
wetn concern me!!!!

1 Like

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Onedibe1: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
funmyade:
By Bashir Bello

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/concerns-fears-buharis-health-condition-katsina/

Be4 long,we wl all receive that news that wl bring joy in our lifes...#lifeafterbuhari

2 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Entom(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
He would have considered his health conditions before sucumming to press to run

1 Like

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Excuzeme: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jeezuzpick:
A lot of things can take a Presidents life in office. Ask the US, they will tell you.

Thats why a VP runs with the President during election, not appointed like a minister.
So we will know him and accept him in case he ever needs to become President.

That being said, no well-meaning Nigerian will wish PMB dead.

These Idiots are only concerned with holding power within their region.
These statements do nothing but betray the selfish sentiments of these guys,
and the fact that they are already preempting a situation in which PMB cannot continue in office.

So selfish.

Thank you for your post.

These wicked people saying all sort of rubbish and wishing the President dead.....some of them dont even know whether they will see May 1st, just two days away!

Jokes apart, those who wish Evil on others, will reap that Evil in many fold. God cannot be mocked.
Karma will pay you back.
Whether Buhari will die today, tomorrow, in office or even out live the youngest amongst you, none of you can say.
Just read the Papers and see how many of young people die of road accidents, cancer, High Blood Pressure, e,t,c and you will realize that your being alive today, is not because you are smart, younger or strong ...its because god still allows you to breath that breathe of Life!

...and God may just look at how you are taunting "our Leader" (Bible says: pray for your Leaders!)...and take your own life

Does anyone her remember that story in the Bible where a rich man says "My heart you eat, drink and make merry as you like (after looking at his enormous wealth)?
..And God said to him: TODAY-TODAY, you will lose your Life (and he dies immediately!).

Well, just when it is about to happen, you will remember this texts
Keep gloating..and you may abuse me join sef.
undecided
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by ztanleechima(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
the current image of mr president, makes me believe he is a robot. I begin to wonder why he works from home. Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Techm8: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Buhari will step down due to growing health concerns and Prof Osinbajo will be President of the federal republic of Nigeria before 2017 runs out!!!

Watch this space!

5 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by preselect(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
lilfreezy:

no no no no since I was born. . . I have never seen a ghost Pres1diot

3 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by CharlotteFlair: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
arma:
You are well come. The vegetable wants to die on the throne, tell him my asoebi is already ready.

1 Like

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by CharlotteFlair: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Excuzeme:

Thank you for your post.

These wicked people saying all sort of rubbish and wishing the President dead.....some of them dont even know whether they will see May 1st, just two days away!

Jokes apart, those who wish Evil on others, will reap that Evil in many fold. God cannot be mocked.
Karma will pay you back.
Whether Buhari will die today, tomorrow, in office or even out live the youngest amongst you, none of you can say.
Just read the Papers and see how many of young people die of road accidents, cancer, High Blood Pressure, e,t,c and you will realize that your being alive today, is not because you are smart, younger or strong ...its because god still allows you to breath that breathe of Life!

...and God may just look at how you are taunting "our Leader" (Bible says: pray for your Leaders!)...and take your own life

Does anyone her remember that story in the Bible where a rich man says "My heart you eat, drink and make merry as you like (after looking at his enormous wealth)?
..And God said to him: TODAY-TODAY, you will lose your Life (and he dies immediately!).

Well, just when it is about to happen, you will remember this texts
Keep gloating..and you may abuse me join sef.
undecided
Baba wee you keep qwayet before the blood of the dogs and baboons in your house will flow on the streets!!! Why should this nigga get sympathy from me after threatening me with blood if he lost the elections?? Are you okay at all? angry

2 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by CharlotteFlair: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
ztanleechima:
the current image of mr president, makes me believe he is a robot. I begin to wonder why he works from home. Nigeria.
Wonder no more. Your president is a yahoo yahoo guy.

1 Like

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
lilfreezy:
No no no. I tried searching 4 them. Unfortuntely I was told just one of them is now left on d planet earth. The others had traveled to Jupiter a really long time ago.
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by bignero: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
LadyTochie:

No No No No since I was born, I have never seen a Ghost President. Sarrki have you seen it? grin grin

Una no well true true grin grin grin

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Excuzeme: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Baba wee you keep qwayet before the blood of the dogs and baboons in your house will flow on the streets!!! Why should this nigga get sympathy from me after threatening me with blood if he lost the elections?? Are you okay at all? angry

Your father is NOT OKAY at all...GOAT!

keep repeating that HATEFUL and ANGRY thrash your father fed you with.
grin grin

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by SuperBlack: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
spinna:
Imagine casting aspersions on the VP shameless power drunk fool. What good have the nrth done with power? When they wnt to use it to harrass and oppress non northerners. God pass them..if he wants to take it from you he will do so.
The worse is that' they are still talking about Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by emmaitive(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
If buhari did not resign n die in power, we won't allow hausa get to power again ooo, once beaten twice shy......
u talk am well bro...till 2050

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff / Serving Military Men Involved In Kidnapping – Mike Ejiofor Ex DSS State Director / Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.