Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff (31294 Views)

We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff / Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki / Real Reasons Atiku Left APC -- Festus Keyamo Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by johnnyvid(m): 7:33am On May 07, 2018
I left APC as a member, got to PDP and became National President - Ali Modu Sheriff. watch the video below. video credit : Nijaeye.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9VHhEvF8ok

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by henrysam(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2018
And now he is back to apc as ordinary member that was tutored to go back to his ward

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Annie939(f): 7:53am On May 07, 2018
Boko Haram talking sheriff is now a virus no body want to associate with him

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by kpaofame: 10:06am On May 07, 2018
grin shocked

Nigerian Politicians with no ideology...or should i say their ideology is enriching their pocket only so they can drop from one party to another

illegal entities i blame Nigerians tho....Eventually Power belongs to the People not the politicians, if the people only know how powerful they can be when not divisive in purpose...

#GetYourPVC today

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Najyin(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2018
He actually went on a mission in PDP from APC.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by adisabarber(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2018
Is that an achievement?

2 Likes

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Nobody: 10:07am On May 07, 2018
Nigerians and irrelevant reactions

The same youths screaming Boko haram sheriff, was among those that gave him standing ovation when he was hand picked by wike and fayose.

Even went ahead to scream he has the balls to kick out APC (that was before they discovered his presidential ambition), they flew his private jet and helicopter, used his money to settle back log of salary owed by their party.

Now he has joined APC he is now Boko haram sheriff, but if he had remained in PDP and shoveled his ambition, he would still be PDP hero... Coz even borno airport that was shut because of insurgence was opened to welcome sheriff to borno state

I personally don't like sheriff and what he stands for

Lazy youths everywhere

APC /PDP the problem of this country

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by fakuta(f): 10:07am On May 07, 2018
let's see how it goes
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by JOOHEL: 10:07am On May 07, 2018
na WA oh

They say Dangote started his business wit the
$3000 his uncle gave him.My own problem is
my uncle.
If I flash him he ll flash back

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Nobody: 10:08am On May 07, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by pauljumbo: 10:08am On May 07, 2018
Nigeria will be great again

Let’s vote for new set of people

Flea durotoye and sowore

2 Likes

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Nobody: 10:09am On May 07, 2018
That's how we keep recycling trash from one dead party to the next

APC is no better than PDP, I'd rather vote KOWA than either of these thieves

3 Likes

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Nobody: 10:09am On May 07, 2018
This thread will soon be flooded with APC dimwits

Commenting thrash
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by san316(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2018
because if you move from a commercial bank as a team member, you will be employed in a microfinance bank as a branch manager.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by slawomir: 10:10am On May 07, 2018
ok
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by chinavs9ja(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2018
The problem is when you are seeing the thieves in one party moving down to another. The same set of people are ruling us even if another party enter.

I am a professional writer (21st century writer)
Check my signature

1 Like

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by oshe11: 10:10am On May 07, 2018
See his terrorist Face.....

Cycle of a failure
Member - National President - Member

3 Likes

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by rajiraymond(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2018
That shows PDP is a useless and corrupt party.
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by JOOHEL: 10:11am On May 07, 2018
Who told Nigerians
that
Sim1 must be "MTN

Sometimes I wonder if my ancestors don't feel ashamed when they see other ancestors giving their own children 10million, 44million winnings with N100 in bet9ja.All they know is to go & luk 4 sacrifice Up and down!...mtchew!!!..

2 Likes

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by gurunlocker: 10:11am On May 07, 2018
He is back to his home as a member again.
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Nobody: 10:13am On May 07, 2018
grin grin

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Nobody: 10:13am On May 07, 2018
Still a kid to the renowned political prostitute, Atiku Abubakar

1 Like

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by oshe11: 10:13am On May 07, 2018
skarlett:
That's how we keep recycling trash from one dead party to the next

APC is no better than PDP, I'd rather vote KOWA than either of these thieves
Just stay at home instead of wasting your time, energy and resources

1 Like

wink

2 Likes

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Robbin7(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2018
Poorest speech ever by a politician and sadly enough people will still applaud him.
Rubbish, I should have shot the sherif!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by sunsewa16: 10:14am On May 07, 2018
Wike and Fayose political over fastness gave him such opportunities,even ffk was against it from day one and was publicly critical of him.look at how he messed the almighty wadata plaza of pdp,a fo*king terrorist.
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by JOOHEL: 10:14am On May 07, 2018
All those people that didn't want to tell us answers in exam hall back then.. Howfa? Hope you are the minister of education now
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by nabegibeg: 10:15am On May 07, 2018
johnnyvid:
I left APC as a member, got to PDP and became National President - Ali Modu Sheriff. watch the video below. video credit : Nijaeye.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9VHhEvF8ok

The man useless no wonder corpses that served as batch b 2007 Borneo state use am do yeye
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by DWJOBScom(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2018
all the bad eggs have left PDP and they are showing their steps by fighting themselves in their new haven(coven).

That's what happens when you accommodate horrible people in the name of bringing change BUT all they achieved was holding on to power and doing nothing.

Impunity is still going on , stealing , sickly president , propagandist VP and a horrible assembly

I wonder how we got here
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2018
all to find better colleagues to loot Nigeria with //...
OKWA YA??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Kemi Badenoch: Biography Of The Nigerian - UK Minister, Olufunto Adegoke / Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB / MORE PHOTOS ! As Buhari Shuts Down Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.