Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" (33352 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by 247naijamedia: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Kayode Ogundamisi Tweets

Imagine @iam_Davido as first Cousin in @StateofOsun with his Uncle
@IsiakaAdeleke1 as Governor.

And @MBuhari is meant to be the tyrant o!

Davido Replies.

It pains you that someone half ur age that you can give birth too is Greater than you will ever be ... U are a loser , a disappointment...... ur are useless ! Now keep my family name out ur mouth ! Ur whole life earnings no reach 30 percent of my show money and it hurts I know

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/1189589373752397825

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by 247naijamedia: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin grin.

Davido no pity this man at all

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Davido has always been the loser, especially when competing against his oga, wizzy.

Hit like if u prefer wizzy to davido.

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Johnnyessence(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
247naijamedia:
Kayode Ogundamisi Tweets

Davido Replies.

nice one OBO, you understand the game of cyber bullying.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Johnnyessence:

Nothing better than having money and class. Some need to make Davido aware of this asap as him and his colleagues like Naira Marley et al seem to all have one (money) without the other (class).

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Johnnyessence(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
candidtalk:

Nothing better than having money and class. Some need to make Davido aware of this asap as him and his colleagues like Naira Marley et al seem to all have one (money) without the other (class).
lol unlike kayode ogundaisi that's looking for ways to loot from buhari government.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol unlike kayode ogundaisi that's looking for ways to loot from buhari government.

Bruv, not supporting Ogundamisi. Davivo should show intelligence and class by going political and responding with something similar to what you stated about Kayode.

It is classless and tedious when all these boys just talk as if they are greater than all others because they have more money. David sounds like a dimwit no offence.

220 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Davido was wrong oooooo..... But since it is Ogundamisi who come online to defend the atrocities of this evil government then i say a big yes!!!!!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Afamed: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Johnnyessence:
What's nice in Davido respond now? I only know PDP looted your sense of reasoning years ago. Did Davido also loot your sense of reasoning?

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by nzeobi(m): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Davido my in-law, I like the way you replied that impotent zombie that wants to remain forever unmarried cos of his impotence.

27 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by fykes(m): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Davido... Too much money, too little wisdom.

If that man has people in government or has power tomorrow, all ur money won't save u from power.
A man of power will render a Dangote pennyless in a month.

Childish... But i'ld excuse him... Boys his age with money are often full of brawns, empty on brains.

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by nzeobi(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
fykes:

If that man has people in government or has power tomorrow, all ur money won't save u from power.

Childish... But i'ld excuse him... Boys his age with money are often full of brawns, empty on brains.
Why would a man of his age banter with a young man like Davido.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Johnnyessence(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
Afamed:

What's nice in Davido respond now? I only know PDP looted your sense of reasoning years ago. Did Davido also loot your sense of reasoning?
buhari asslicker , no attention for you this night. Bye

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
fykes:

Indeed. Going by Davido's take on life then PMB is a loser also since Davido has more money than the leader of the biggest black nation on earth. As you conclude, all these upstarts are all brawn and no brain.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Johnnyessence(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
candidtalk:

Bruv, not supporting Ogundamisi. Davivo should show intelligence and class by going political and responding with something similar to what you stated about Kayode.

It is classless and tedious when all these boys just talk as if they are greater than all others because they have more money. David sounds like a dimwit no offence.
I love davido Te response here. He blast kayode well here.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by fykes(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
nzeobi:

Why would a man of his age banter with a young man like Davido.

Two wrongs don't make a right!!
No matter who u are, u don't insult an elder brazenly.
And those, who have d blessing of fame, should also have d responsibility of self awareness

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I love davido Te response here. He blast kayode well here.

If you say so.

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Foxman19: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Self esteem is what kayode ogundamisi lack. That small boy just trashing you. However I pity Davido.

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by aremuforlife(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oba mewa, igba mewa, enikan igbakan o lo ile aye.
it maybe you today it may change tomorrow. Ologun du ipo olowo du ipo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by helinues: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
Both of them are idle

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Stalwert: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
This is what Davido thinks of most of his fans,

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Unik3030: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Johnnyessence:
buhari asslicker , no attention for you this night. Bye
dont mind the fool, the guy is using davido to market himself so apc can drop crumbs for him n those fools expect davido not to talk

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by ZombieTERROR: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Davido has always been the loser, especially when competing against his oga, wizzy.

I know you typed this trash with a borrowed data...

Zombies everywhere

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by PureFace1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Davido is a loudmouthed fool always shouting money at every single opportunity to the extent you would start thinking he is the richest man in Africa.

Otedola family is richer than this fool and his family even his father is no match for Oba Otudeko and Tunde Folawiyo his father's money is still chicken change but you would think his father is the richest man in Nigeria with all his noise.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by ZombieTERROR: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Stalwert:
This is what Davido thinks of most of his fans,

How can a sane human being support Buhari?

How?

A man who cuts his bald head annually with 50 million naira...

Buhari is evil

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Johnnyessence(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Unik3030:
dont mind the fool, the guy is using davido to market himself so apc can drop crumbs for him n those fools expect davido not to talk
I don't give him no attention again on nairaland. He's just too just buhari asslicker.

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by seunmsg(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Davido is rich quite alright but he has a poverty mindset. He can’t argue intelligently without shouting about his family’s wealth and his music success.

The ladies in question were wrong to have pulled such a silly stunt but they openly apologized to him. Davido and lots of people have said nasty things about Buhari and Osinbajo without them illegally arresting and parading the culprits.

Davido should cool down and learn before he enters trouble. While we don’t begrudge him for his family’s wealth, he should remember that “those whose palm-kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble" (Achebe).

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Sukueponmalu: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
Davido is a dumbass.
Mumu always bragging about money .
If na by money, Atiku suppose dy Aso Rock now.
Adele ke suppose dy Osun state government house too na.
Stupid arrogant kid

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
seunmsg:
Davido is rich quite alright but he has a poverty mindset. He can’t argue intelligently without shouting about his family’s wealth and his music success.

The ladies in question were wrong to have pulled such a silly stunt but they openly apologized to him. Davido and lots of people have said nasty things about Buhari and Osinbajo without them illegally arresting and parading the culprits.

Davido should cool down and learn before he enters trouble. While we don’t begrudge him for his family’s wealth, he should remember that “those whose palm-kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble" (Achebe).

bros STFU and go and make your own money!!! who cracked kernel for Davido?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding / Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted / 2018 BBNaija Housemates Storm Teddy-A's 'Blown' Single Party (Photos)