Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Biafra: Referendum Is The Way - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Referendum Is The Way (1262 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by HisSexcellency(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2017
Having been observing the issue of Biafra agitation for a while and the recent release of Nnamdi kanu from prison. I believe that in the interest of peace let the focus be on the push for a referendum to be conducted in the 5 states of south east and any other South south state that wishes to partake.

The awareness has already started through ipob and kanu's imprisonment. Let there be ground mobilisation of the people for a referendum, let the people decide their future themselves if Biafra yes or Nigeria yes.

All that is required is a simple majority, let those championing "one nigeria" tell the people why it's the best thing to do likewise those in favour of Biafra.
We are living in a civilized society now everything Shouldn't be forced on people without them having a say.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by Nwodosis(m): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2017
It is the bitter truth!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by mekuso89(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2017
civilized society were they still practice jungle justice? don't worry I got what you mean

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by HisSexcellency(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2017
Nwodosis:
It is the bitter truth!
A simple majority vote will put an end to all these issues of Biafra. Let's be civil for once in this country

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by Samirana360(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2017
sarrki com and type ur usual rubbish
Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by forreelinc(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2017
grin reason for one nigeria
1. Nigeria map is sexy
2. Biafra flag resemble Kenya flag
3. I no wan dey pay border fee to go see nkechi
4. cry I no want dey travel to go buy all those quality shirt from chijoke
5. cry I no want dey travel when I wan buy electronics from obinna

Please stay nau

n'otu anyị na-eguzo kewara anyị daa grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
The zoo is damn scared of BiafrExit, because all you hear about Nigeria did this Nigeria did that' is entirely Biafran(s) efforts, commitments and availability, if you think I'm wrong just make a search on all says and recognitions of Nigeria in the international arena and check the names of those making it possible for the name Nigeria to be heard across the borders, and you'd know what I'm talking about. I maintain my stands that if the Arewas and Ouduwas are not scared of BiafrExit, they should call for referendum. Afterall they said we don't contribute anything to the nation's economy and that we are the cause of all the problems in the country including the incessant Fulani terrorism. But wether they call for referendum or not, there's nothing to worry about especially now that Kanu is out, they should sit back and wait for the Code #3 grin. By the time we're done with them in this game, they'd understand the difference between hot and hurt grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Please All the Biafrans and friends of Biafrans here on nairaland should check the now trending forum called "IGBOBIA.COM"

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by ISKANDER5: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Please All the Biafrans and friends of Biafrans here on nairaland should check the now trending forum called "IGBOBIA.COM"

I HAVE REGISGERED THE SITE IS BLAZING...... IKEAGUMUO MY USER NAME THERE

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
HisSexcellency:
Having been observing the issue of Biafra agitation for a while and the recent release of Nnamdi kanu from prison. I believe that in the interest of peace let the focus be on the push for a referendum to be conducted in the 5 states of south east and any other South south state that wishes to partake.

The awareness has already started through ipob and kanu's imprisonment. Let there be ground mobilisation of the people for a referendum, let the people decide their future themselves if Biafra yes or Nigeria yes.

All that is required is a simple majority, let those championing "one nigeria" tell the people why it's the best thing to do likewise those in favour of Biafra.
We are living in a civilized society now everything Shouldn't be forced on people without them having a say.
If that be the case then why not lets hold a referendum in the whole Nigerian territory and conduct the referendum. Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB are nothing but noise makers with a radio station and no army. The call for a new nation state to be carved out in the heart of Africa is a call for war.

#OneNigeria
Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by HisSexcellency(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
kropotkin33:
If that be the case then why not lets hold a referendum in the whole Nigerian territory and conduct the referendum. Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB are nothing but noise makers with a radio station and no army. The call for a new nation state to be carved out in the heart of Africa is a call for war.

#OneNigeria
Why would you do that when the matter concerns only the igbo people Who dwell in the south east and South south

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by caleboxylic: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Point of correction, igbo nation and not south east. Referendum should take place in igbo land. State does not define tribes.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by Jabioro: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
Referendum if it happened like you really emphasis, many votes would go against Nigeria.. as an entity
Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
I vote one nigeria
Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by MayorofLagos(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
There is confusion in biafraland on what to adopt, is it secession, is it restructuring, is it referendum...
Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by Igboesika: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
MayorofLagos:
There is confusion in biafraland on what to adopt, is it secession, is it restructuring, is it referendum...

Secession !
Secession!!
Secession!!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by MayorofLagos(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Igboesika:

Secession !
Secession!!
Secession!!

Ok, wassup with the referendum discussion?
Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by bitcoinvin(m): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
This are the words of Nnamdi Kanu:
1.Buhari is a Pedeophile and a Rapist,He raped Aisha when she was little and Later Married her according to islamic Rules.
2.Go and tell Buhari,i said:He is Mad[Onye-Ara]
3.Take me to court,If u win Me,i will Denounce Biafra.
Now,kanu Having said all those words and Insulted the incubent President shows:
1.He is Fearless
2.He is brave.
In africa where even Governors Rule like a God with Intimidation and Killing,Kanu Rose to his Feet to call an Incubent President:A pedephile and a Rapist.
Buhari said:Over his dead Body will Kanu Be Released,Now Kanu is out,Buhari is sick,almost 99% Dead.
Are you seeing what am seeing
God bless Kanu
God bless his Faimily..

Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Why would you do that when the matter concerns only the igbo people Who dwell in the south east and South south
So destroying Nigeria dosent concern Nigerians ko?
Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by ZombieTAMER: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Ok, wassup with the referendum discussion?
Referendum is a path way to peaceful secession .... You ought to know this.. Stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by ZombieTAMER: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
kropotkin33:

#OneNigeria
Biafra is for Igbo land not Nigeria
So the referendum is for Igbos not Nigerians
From your write up.. I can see you are a little scared of Igbo leaving you..
But don't worry.. You will be just fine
Biafra dosent concern you
Continue living ur life like before
I wish you well
Wish me well too

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Referendum Is The Way by mcdavies4: 2:42am On Oct 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Is A Shameless Corrupt Criminal / PHOTOS: A New Ultra Modern Market Is Under Construction In Aba / The Ignorance Of Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.