Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Hidden Diamonds - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hidden Diamonds (417646 Views)

Fragments Of Hidden Memories / Hidden Desire By Blair / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hadampson(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2017
stephenGee12:

Mhizgap who call u.
Aproko tongue . How u even cros bordeer sef.
Oya go back.
Hadampson wetin u and evajael do.
Collect the bribe ooo.
We just do some kinda exercise... REAL PRESS_UP to be precise
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 10:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Jamille
His face went pale immediately I asked the question.
“Niel?” I touched his hand.
“Mille you know what?”
“What is it?”
“We just finished reconciling few minutes ago in the car after you almost cut off my head. I suggest we answer your question some other time.”
“Why?”
“I don’t want to ruin the day for us. I want your first date to end on a good note.”
“Just say it at once. I’m dying to hear it please.”
“No baby. I know your curiosity has been excited but you’ll have to be patient. I promise I’ll tell you some other day.”
“Promise?”
He smiled “I just said I promise na.”
“Okay. Niel,I want to go and see my dad today. He came to the party yesterday. I never got the chance to thank him for coming and for the gift he gave me.”
“Oh alright. We can go there now since we’re done with our meal. I’ll just go settle the bill.” He stood up and went to the counter while I placed a call to dad. He terminated the call and called me back.
“Hello dad.”
“Yeah baby. How’re you ?”
“I’m fine dad. Are you home?”
“Sure. Why?”
“I want to come over. Hope that’s okay by you.”
“Well of course. Why would I stop my darling daughter from coming over to her very own house?”
“Okay. I’ll be right there in a few minutes. I’m coming with Jathniel.”
“I expected that. He’s more than welcome in my house and you know that.”
“Alright dad. See you soon.”
Niel was already back from settling the bill. “Are we good to go?” He asked.
“Sure.”
“Don’t you think we should at least get a bottle of wine for him?” He asked.
“Yeah,you’re right.”
“Take the keys and wait for me in the car while I buy the wine.”
I did as he said and in a few minutes,he joined me in the car. We drove off talking and laughing all the way. I had always had a secret attraction to Niel but I never showed it. I didn’t know a thing about guys and relationships. I was willing to learn with him. I could tell he was willing to teach me too. I just enjoyed being with him. We stopped at a supermarket and bought some groceries for dad too.

Brian
Jamille was coming over. I was grateful that Tessy didn’t come over to cook for me today. It would have been a serious disaster. I didn’t want Mille to meet her just yet. I heard the doorbell ring. I put on my slippers and went downstairs. I didn’t hear any car drive in so I concluded that Jathniel must have parked outside the gate. When I opened the door,I almost fainted when I saw Tessy.
“Holy! What are you doing here?” I asked.
“Easy dear. Aren’t you happy to see me?”
“I am but you said you weren’t coming today.”
“I changed my mind. I just came to put things in order because I won’t be here next week. My sister just gave birth last night so she needs someone to stay with her for a while. Shift jor let me pass.”
I moved out of her way. I was in deep trouble and the sweat that started forming on my face was an evidence. I called Mille to form a huge lie but as my ill luck would have it,she said they were very close to the house.
“Who were you calling dear?” Tessy asked.
“My son’s friend is coming over with his girl so I called to ask what was taking them so long to get here.” I convinced myself that it wasn’t entirely a lie because Jathniel was Jason’s friend as well. I never told Tessy I had a daughter. She only knew Jason and they got along well enough. Before she came into my life,I removed all traces of my family completely. After she pestered me about my first marriage,I only told her about my late wife and Jason. I had destroyed all the pictures we took together as a family because Mille was in each and every one of them. I went through all that stress then because I still held the belief that Mille was the cause of Kimberly’s death. I regretted it now but there was nothing I could do to change what I had done. I’m sure Kimberly must have been tossing in her grave while I was driven by baseless anger. Mille would never forgive me if she found out, that’s why I had been a little more kind to her in recent times. I just hoped that she would look back on the kind things I have started doing for her and forgive me for being a jerk when she finally learns the truth.
My thoughts were interrupted by the blaring of a car horn outside the gate.
“Open for them.” I yelled at the gateman from the sitting room.
He obeyed and opened the gate for them to drive in.
“Are they here?” Tessy asked excitedly. She loved Jason aand would do anything for his friends
“They are.I beg you in God’s name go upstairs.”
“Why?” She asked.
“Just go. I’ll explain later,I promise.”
She nodded and raced up the stairs. She was always submissive and obedient. That was one of the things that drew me to her. I opened the door to check what was taking them so long to get inside. They were removing things from the boot of the car and I smiled at their thoughtfulness.
“Leave it. Edet will carry them to the store.”
“Okay dad.” Mille answered as they left the car and Edet took over. I gave her and Niel a long,warm hug and ushered them in. We had a wonderful time though they didn’t stay long. As they were leaving,Mille saw Tessy’s shoes outside.
“Dad,whose shoes are these?” She asked.
“Oh my maid. She went out that’s why you didn’t meet her.”
Thankfully,she took in the lie. Once they were gone,I heaved a sigh of relief.
“Who is your maid and what was Jathniel doing here?”

5 Likes

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2017
Hadampson:
You've tried o. I hail thee. Stephengee12 who will you believe?
Re: Hidden Diamonds by stephenGee12(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2017
Hadampson:

Hadampson I dey suspect u and evajael press up.
Anyways make I mind my own business
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Treasurewamiri(f): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2017
Which kain papa be did Brian set?
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Treasurewamiri(f): 10:52am On Jun 16, 2017
Which kain papa be dis Brian set?
Re: Hidden Diamonds by stephenGee12(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2017
EvaJael:

Before nko wu I go belive na hadampson na tongue tongue
Wait dat thing u uploaded is update abi.
My friend u must be joking beta sama me beta update
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2017
stephenGee12:

Before nko wu I go belive na hadampson na tongue tongue Wait dat thing u uploaded is update abi. My friend u must be joking beta sama me beta update
Thou art evil. Hadampson beta come and explain urself o
Re: Hidden Diamonds by stephenGee12(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2017
EvaJael:

Thou art evil. Hadampson beta come and explain urself o

I understand wella tongue tongue
Hadampson do the press up wella ooo
grin grin
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
It's a lie, Jathneil and Tessy knew each other? Eva come here and explain o
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Kimkardashain(f): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
eva i need an explanation asap!
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kimkardashain:
eva i need an explanation asap!
queenitee:
It's a lie, Jathneil and Tessy knew each other? Eva come here and explain o
I can only tell you to take your minds back. If you do that,you'll understand better
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
Treasurewamiri:
Which kain papa be dis Brian set?
Some parents can be satan on earth
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Jane1234f(f): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
This Brian,I don't like him right from the start
Re: Hidden Diamonds by legacee(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
EvaJael:

Thank you dear. Could you point out these repetitions for me?
Ok you have used 'its no bother' about 5 or 6 times since the start of this story, instead you can use 'its fine' or 'its no problem', it'll make u less predictable. Sorry its coming late but i want to say happy birthday to u dear, wish u a more prosperous year ahead.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Gloriousgee: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
9ce 1 dear
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Chumzypinky(f): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
rachealfst:
Happy birthday sis, long life and prosperity. May the Lord bless the work of your hands and enlarge your coast in Jesus name.

I made this book covers for your lovely story. That's my little birthday gift.
Enjoy your day!
oh i'm jealous!
Aha, i forgot to tell u, tomorrow is my bday too oo. Just do my own cover for me before i send my twins (Ikombe and Wizsolzy) to fire you catapot of envy *in Reekado's voice)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Diamonds by wizsolzy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Chumzypinky:

oh i'm jealous!
Aha, i forgot to tell u, tomorrow is my bday too oo. Just do my own cover for me before i send my twins (Ikombe and Wizsolzy) to fire you catapot of envy *in Reekado's voice)

I trust mama Rachael. ..she will do d needful

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
EvaJael:

I can only tell you to take your minds back. If you do that,you'll understand better
Of course, they know each other, sha comman update
Re: Hidden Diamonds by rachealfst(f): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Chumzypinky:

oh i'm jealous!
Mummy Twins..... I'll try. smiley
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Chumzypinky:

oh i'm jealous!
Happy birthday in advance ma!!!!
Re: Hidden Diamonds by nanadeeva01(f): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
have been reading this tory for 2 straight hour Nd I luv I keep up the good work evajael
Re: Hidden Diamonds by jakandeola(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Chumzypinky:

oh i'm jealous!
why did u hate me u didnt blog my name to tell me
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hadampson(m): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
stephenGee12:

I understand wella tongue tongue Hadampson do the press up wella ooo grin grin
Thanks my guy You are mouthedgringrin
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hadampson(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
EvaJael:

Na me he go bliv
Re: Hidden Diamonds by mhizgap(f): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
stephenGee12:
Mhizgap who call u. Aproko tongue . How u even cros bordeer sef. Oya go back. Hadampson wetin u and evajael do. Collect the bribe ooo.

If I fire you ehen
Re: Hidden Diamonds by stephenGee12(m): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
mhizgap:

If I fire you ehen

We will do our own like jaywon fire for fire.
U want to do pushup grin grin
Re: Hidden Diamonds by mhizgap(f): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
stephenGee12:

We will do our own like jaywon fire for fire. U want to do pushup grin grin

No I prefer push down
yeye
Re: Hidden Diamonds by stephenGee12(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
mhizgap:

No I prefer push down

yeye

Any how u want it is fine by me grin grin
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
nanadeeva01:
have been reading this tory for 2 straight hour Nd I luv I keep up the good work evajael
Gloriousgee:
9ce 1 dear
Thanks
Re: Hidden Diamonds by ladySuperb(f): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Chumzypinky:

oh i'm jealous!
Madam....
Good evening....
I was the one that called u during the week that said u have a tiny lil voice??
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2017
legacee:
Ok you have used 'its no bother' about 5 or 6 times since the start of this story, instead you can use 'its fine' or 'its no problem', it'll make u less predictable. Sorry its coming late but i want to say happy birthday to u dear, wish u a more prosperous year ahead.
Thanks. Quite helpful

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (86) (Reply)

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.