Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Hidden Diamonds - Literature (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hidden Diamonds (416609 Views)

Fragments Of Hidden Memories / Hidden Desire By Blair / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
queenitee:

No exams?? hope is well sha.

Ehm were are you guys
stephengee12, yungeez, Adesina12, mhizgap, marianneada oya come o
My dear o, they said we should just bring our documents for screening. At least, they've given me breathing space
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
ftosino:
thanks miss Evajael for the super sweet update, ayaf really missed ya nd the story.
but wait why no exams?
Awwn thanks dear. I donno for uniuyo o, they just want us to submit documents for now
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lildiamond:
Nice story dear
Thank u dear. Maybe you're even our hidden diamond

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
ADECULATE:
Hmmm tank God hidden diamond is back on track. Weldone nd God bless u EvaJael
Thanks a lot...amen o
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Creeza:
Nice. These days am trying to appreciate every work of art in its unique form.

Mhen! Writing story no easy o. grin I JUST REALISD THAT recently.

Even harder when you are writing it without sharing ,yet.

Keep up evajael, i hope jathniel is doing the right thing.
Not easy at all my dear. Sometimes my brain go just dry like desert. Thanks a lot. I hope Jathniel is doing the right thing too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Shakyroh320:
Welcome back, hope the exam was fine,success ooo
Thanks dear. School has relieved me of exam fever o
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Welcome bk my love
Big sis I've missed u plenty. What of kimberlywest?
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
yewande1234:
Thanks for d update, so wen is d next one coming
I'll type tonight. I'm going for screening tomao and I donno how long it'll take. Let's see between this night and tomao night

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
EvaJael:

Sis, I dey o. cheesy cheesy

I've not really been active, the fear of post-utme is the beginning of serious reading.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Sis, I dey o. cheesy cheesy

I've not really been active, the fear of post-utme is the beginning of serious reading.
Lolzzz true talk my sista. I understand
Re: Hidden Diamonds by stephenGee12(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
queenitee:
No exams?? hope is well sha.
Ehm were are you guys stephengee12, yungeez, Adesina12, mhizgap, marianneada oya come o
Here. Thanks for the mention. So evajael u are back Abi and u did not tell me. It aint fair ooooo.
Thank God I have seen someone I wud be disturbing

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
stephenGee12:

Here.
Thanks for the mention.
So evajael u are back Abi and u did not tell me.
It aint fair ooooo.

Bros in law no ves o. I hope the person you'll be disturbing isn't me o
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Creeza(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
EvaJael:

My dear o, they said we should just bring our documents for screening. At least, they've given me breathing space
which uni? UNIBEN DID THAT LAST YEar. But from info , it seems they postponed this year's screening. I dont know sha, dae shuld do mae person go back school by next month o.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by DemiKOL(f): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
EvaJael:
Ohh aii. Thanks for following
you are welcome
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Creeza:
which uni? UNIBEN DID THAT LAST YEar. But from info , it seems they postponed this year's screening. I dont know sha, dae shuld do mae person go back school by next month o.
Uniuyo

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Kimkardashain(f): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
EvaJael:
my baby girl i missed u plenty.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by DrClemzzY(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Welcome back Evajael.
Wizsolzy tell ikombe say Eva dn come back o.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Chigold121(f): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Tanx for the update, are u thru with ur exams?
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Mummykhairat: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nice piece. Can't wait for the next update. More ink to your pen. smiley
Re: Hidden Diamonds by wizsolzy(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2017
DrClemzzY:
Welcome back Evajael.
Wizsolzy tell ikombe say Eva dn come back o.

Ikombe see who's here.... Eva yaf come from sambisa Forest

Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Adesina12:

I am here, don't you see me? Look at your back ....
I've seen you, oya shift for me
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2017
EvaJael:

Lol.Congratulations
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2017
stephenGee12:

Here. Thanks for the mention. So evajael u are back Abi and u did not tell me. It aint fair ooooo.
Don't mind that girl o jare
Re: Hidden Diamonds by ftosino(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2017
EvaJael:

Awwn thanks dear. I donno for uniuyo o, they just want us to submit documents for now

maybe its only screening they wann do. anyway goodluck.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by pelujam(f): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
welcome back dear
Re: Hidden Diamonds by cyber5(m): 3:13am On Sep 23, 2017
This one that they are doing video-call Shey na lifetime data sub plan they bought ni
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 23, 2017
Thanks for the update sis, and welcome back
Re: Hidden Diamonds by thiolhuwar09(f): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2017
Oh my, thus story is soooo interesting... thumbs up eva
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
Jathniel
I went back to my laptop and placed a video call to him via Skype.
“Okay spill.” I said immediately his face appeared on the screen.
“I don’t still know why I chose to confess to you Jathniel but I hope you
listen to what I have to say with an open mind.”
“Elliot, could you please start talking already?”
“Alright. When I left home some years ago to Lagos, I had financial issues. You
remember Damian right?”
“Yeah, the friend of yours that I do not particularly like.”
“Yes, him. He knew I could hack well so he introduced me to his brother. I
helped him hack lots of accounts and he paid me really well.”
“Did he have a business or what?” I queried.
“He sold jewelry and other stuff but that was just a surface business. In reality, he
is an arms dealer.”
“What the hell?! You ran away from home only to end up working for an arms
dealer?”
“Yes. So back to my story. While I worked for him, I met his friend, Lucious and he was impressed by my expertise. I thought it would end at his admiration of my skills but I was wrong. He asked his friend in my presence to let me work for him but he tactically refused. After trying to persuade him unsuccessfully to release me, Lucious offered me a job behind his back. The pay was just so enticing and I gleefully accepted. I don’t think you wanna know what Lucious was into so we can skip that part.”
“We’re not skipping any part. Let me guess, this one’s a terrorist.”
He chuckled. “No, a drug dealer actually.”
“Gracious heavens!” I covered my face with my hands.
“I know, I know. I’m worse than Satan himself.”
“I didn’t say that Elliot. I was just shocked, that’s all. I’m sorry, go ahead.”
“I worked for both of them at the same time and I was living on top of the world. Later on, I left Damian’s brother and went to work solely for Lucious in South Africa. That was how I met Natasha.”
“Please don’t tell me she worked for Lucious.”
“I only found out some months ago.”
“What?!”
“ Let me talk for heaven’s sake. Well, Tasha and I met at an event. I accompanied Luscious there. It was actually one of these dinners that businessmen attend. She came with a young businessman that day. I learnt she was his secretary but they had something going on. Now that I think of it, Luscious and Tasha didn’t act like they knew each other that day so I didn’t suspect she was connected to him at all.
Anyway, I vowed to get her that day and after so many failures, I did. I don’t want to bore you with our love story. She knew everything about me but I am still surprised that she hid the Luscious part from me. I kept working for Luscious. He got so powerful in the drug business till he decided to spread his dark wings to human trafficking.”
“Okay, I officially feel like dying right now.” I said as I took a deep breath.
“At that time, I knew I couldn’t work for him again. I tried to make him allow me come back home but he wouldn’t hear of it. I still handled the drug smuggling aspect well but he added a new responsibility, I was made the head of the employees who took care of the girls. None of them ever saw my face but I was to ensure that they were treated well before they were shipped to other countries. Luscious always joked that he didn’t want any of their gods to kill him so he had to allow them enjoy a few days of pampering before they went to face the real harsh reality before them.
I agreed to stay a little longer. I told Tasha and she advised me to leave with immediate effect before I got myself in trouble but I told her I had already promised to stay with Luscious for some more months. We argued about it and I persuaded her I would be fine. Luscious’ new business kicked off earlier than I expected. His victims were young, beautiful women from Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and some other countries.
Around this same time, Tasha’s job became more demanding, at least that was what she made me believe so she barely had time to see me. Fortunately, her busy schedule didn’t last for so long When I couldn’t take it anymore, I decided I had to do something for the girls. Each time, a new one was brought in, she would remind me that I had a little sister back home.
I decided to do one good thing for the girls. Don’t ask how I did it but I successfully set some of them free,secretly though. I mostly helped the ones who were weak compared to their fellow victims. I manipulated all the records before they got to Luscious so he never suspected a thing. I was deeply scared all the while I did it.I got some help from some of my colleagues who still had some good in them. Each time we released any girl, we would act like we needed salvation from our boss. We asked them to go to the authorities to report but we would give them the names of our rival traffickers. So, I was building but yet destroying Luscious’ business. It was a very complicated task but we carried it out so well.
You would never understand neither would anyone else who hears this from my lips. I know it seems like a big lie but believe me, it really happened. Anyway, I’ll just skip some parts of the drama. Luscious said he would allow me leave if I got him someone to replace me. Luckily, I already taught my assistant some basic things. I only fast paced his learning process because I was eager to leave. If only I had known, I would have devoted more time to training him.”
“How do you mean? Did he rat you out?”
“We’re coming to that part of the story bro.”
“I told Tasha I was going to be relieved soon and she was delighted. I proposed to her in South Africa and she accepted to be my wife. After I was through with my assistant, I presented him to Luscious and he kept him under close watch for sometime. When he was satisfied, he paid me off. He pleaded with me to reconsider but I told him my heart was in Nigeria so he let me go not without threatening to kill me if I dared expose him. He told me he had never let anyone go before without sending them to their graves thereafter but he saw me like a son to him but if I tried anything stupid, he would kill me personally. You know what happened from there. I came back home on Gloria’s birthday.”
“Yeah. I assume you promised Natasha you would send for Tasha as soon as you got back.”
“Yes, I did and that’s why we got married so fast. My source of info back in South Africa told me that Luscious had found out about what I did because my stupid assistant apparently didn’t learn well about covering his tracks. He told me Luscious was on the hunt for me but I never thought he would reach me soon until he sent some people to shoot me back then.”
“So Luscious was behind the shooting and you knew it?”
“Yes and Tasha knew too.”
“Tell me more Elliot.”

7 Likes

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sorry for the delayed update. I had a busy weekend. Don't forget to drop your thoughts on this new revelation
Re: Hidden Diamonds by kikiwendy(f): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Evajael you are doing a great job but I just hope you give Elliot a chance to correct his wrongs. Waiting for more updates.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Kimkardashain(f): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
EvaJael:
Sorry for the delayed update. I had a busy weekend. Don't forget to drop your thoughts on this new revelation
i've already peed on my panties. drugs? oh lord jesus!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (86) (Reply)

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.