Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Crashed Marriage: Actress Victoria Inyama Shows Support To Actress Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crashed Marriage: Actress Victoria Inyama Shows Support To Actress Mercy Aigbe (546 Views)

Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady / Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crashed Marriage: Actress Victoria Inyama Shows Support To Actress Mercy Aigbe by shoki360: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
The Yoruba actress is a victim to domestic violence, with her seven year marriage with popular hotelier, Lanre gentry hitting the rocks.

Nollywood Actress, Victoria Inyama has shown support to Mercy Aigbe, by leaving a message expressing deep condolences and support.

It reads: My sister My friend My very Beautiful bea. You too fine. You are a Diamond who’s been thru furnace and shinning brighter. You shine light to d ones that love You @mercyaigbegentry and your brightness radiates.

No matter what#saynotodomesticviolence #living #loving #learning #greatwomenrock

Kindly read more http://9jaclass..com.ng/2017/04/crashed-marriage-actress-victoria.html

Re: Crashed Marriage: Actress Victoria Inyama Shows Support To Actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
D story na TRUE o

(1) (Reply)

Late Actress Moji Olaiya's Daughter Reveals What Her Mum Told Her The Day She Di / Falz And Mr Eazi Compete As They Dance Together In Ghana Club(photo+video) / Beyonce’s Twins Were Born Premature And Are Being Kept “under The Light”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.