Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' (41489 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon / Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by hobermener: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
jelel6:

guy clear dust from your eyes first abeg.
Ibori is regarded as a hero in delta state.
patience jonathan's case with the EFCC is seen as a witch hunt.
odds are you're from either of those two state.

I dont here the northerners making noise about dasuki's trail. they care less.

It seems it's only in nigeria education don't determine the level of reasoning of its people.
The north would make no noise about dasuki cos he's paying for the sins he committed against their god buhari, besides he was one of Jonathans closest ally!!
We've not seen maryam Abacha under efcc investigation, neither turai yaradua, guess they both sainst?? Use ur brain, thats why u got 1

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
In this administration, politicians/APC have hijacked comedies and shows, opposition parties and are now hijacking Authorship.

This are the plans to diverting Nigerians attentions from demanding for the recovered funds from opposition political parties.

We refused to be distracted by APC patterns of corruption.

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by esphil(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
The author of the book was one of Jonathan aides. He couldn't have been wrong in his write up in order to please his ex-boss
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by GenBloodykiIler: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
The fool is now trying to extricate himself from the mess he's created since popular commentary about his views regarding the elections doesn't seem to be in his favour.

Is he trying to say Adeniyi wasn't quoting him verbatim? Why is he just coming out to say this?

Being a dolt is bad, but what is worse is being one and believing you are a smart alec.

Wow! It has now come down to the tribe of the author!

I bet the Ijaw elders who put the blame for his loss squarely on him were also Afonjas.

Aren't you people ashamed of yourselves.

No one would see this obviously stupid comments, but when omenkalives makes his, some some wretched emotional misfits would start crawling on their bellies in and out of his mentions, telling him he's responsible for what this once enjoyable forum has been turned into.

What a pity.

I bet Jonathan wasn't a Southern Christian from a minority tribe in 2011.

Y'all need to get a grip on your emotions ; your comments are disgraceful.
[/s]
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Henrypraise: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
The fool is now trying to extricate himself from the mess he's created since popular commentary about his views regarding the elections doesn't seem to be in his favour.

Is he trying to say Adeniyi wasn't quoting him verbatim? Why is he just coming out to say this?

Being a dolt is bad, but what is worse is being one and believing you are a smart alec.

I bet the Ijaw elders who put the blame for his loss squarely on him were also Afonjas.

No one would see this obviously stupid comments, but when omenkalives makes his, some some wretched emotional misfits would start crawling on their bellies in and out of his mentions, telling him he's responsible for what this once enjoyable forum has been turned into.

What a pity.

wen pple call buhari dulla.rd n imbeci.le u start trowing tantrums like tboss....

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by deji68: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Segun adeniyi worked for Obasanjo....never Jonathans aide

esphil:
The author of the book was one of Jonathan aides. He couldn't have been wrong in his write up in order to please his ex-boss

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Nafizzey(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
hobermener:
Jonathan's greatest sin was not corruption, heck no! It wasn't cluelessness or incompetence. His greatest sin was being a southern Christian president from a minority tribe.
Had Jonathan being a fulani Muslim from the core north, trust me these paid zombies and bmc guys would have sucked all the cum outta his díck, extolling his numerous achievements and explaining to us how Jonathan was the best thing that ever happened to us after sliced bread grin cheesy

And before you foolishly contradict my assertion, look at the fulani disaster of a president, and the dick riding he still enjoys from the core north, after breaking every record there is to break as regards awful, despicable governance!

GEJ The Otuoke Fisherman!

The Ineffectual Buffoon of Our Time!

The One and Only Clueless President in Nigeria!

The Ever Docile Jonathan!

Propagator of Stealing Is Not Corruption Theory!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
anyebedgreat:
This man dey make me vex.
Your own claims were not only distorted but were annoyingly false. You said the north voted you out for ethnic reasons, you said you wondered why you lost Benue and called Benue people "our people " You forgot that the north voted for you in 2011. The gospel truth is that no right thinking person voted for you and no amount of rigging would have made you win because you can only rig elections where you have majority support . Nigerians didn't want you. Some people voted for you because you were from the same tribe with them, some voted for you because they don't want a fulani man to become president, some voted for you because because you were of the same religion with them and a good number of these people were brainwashed into thinking that a Muslim will islamise Nigeria. Some voted for you because they were scared of going to prison. Besides this sets of people, no other person had any reason to vote for you. You folded your hands and watched while Boko Haram ravaged the north. Your government was "loot and go". You suspended and sacked whistle blowers, you used the army to harass political opponents. Nigeria earned more than she has ever earned under you but you guys looted the country into recession. Our army under you became a laughing stock. So Mr man, stop giving us your beer parlour opinion and face reality. It's a shame that you don't understand the politics of Nigeria after all these years in the political scene. Shame on you mr PhD holder. No wonder, you are called clueless!
Illiteracy is an orphan. Who did this to you mr non PhD holder? Why are you so blind to see the corruption going on in this sainthood administration

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Bofoy4(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=BlackAfrican post=56041467]From 1960 till 2017, GEJ remains the worst President ever to rule this country. The President who had no will to fight for 99% of Nigerians but had the strength and stamina to make 1% of Nigerians TRILLIONAIRES through unhindered looting of our collective wealth. With all due respect sir, your opinion no longer holds water.[/quote ] shut the hell up, beggar
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Go and buy! Stop looking for free things.

sunnyp20:
I would still love to read the book. na who get one?
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by omenkaLives(m): 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Henrypraise:

wen pple call buhari dulla.rd n imbeci.le u start trowing tantrums like tboss....
All LiePob yoots are pathological liars. Can you show me anywhere I've attacked anyone for calling Buhari names?

Who gives a shît what you call Buhari? Y'all are rather the ones who go berserk when Jonathan, the ineffectual buffoon, is called what he is, a buffoon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by didy123(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
una dey here dey coment, dem one corner dey laugh us, apc na d worst party so far see dem dey decieve us everyday wt story story dem just dey loot our economy to recession repetance no dey dem mind
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by josite: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
i didnt bother to read the book or any other book authored by the character that was saying " thus says the president" to Nigerians when in actual fact the president was brain dead and the president didnt say so.

in a clime where men know what honour is all about,he will forever hide his head in shame!

sometimes i asked ,why im i created a Nigerian?

jonathan et all mentioned in the book are themselves person with no honour.

in a realm where men are made by law to account for their deeds,these men will not be writing books or be honored with public space.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by GenBloodykiIler: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
All LiePob yoots are pathological liars. Can you show me anywhere I've attacked anyone for calling Buhari names?

Who gives a shît what you call Buhari? Y'all are rather the ones who go berserk when Jonathan, the ineffectual buffoon, is called what he is, a buffoon.
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by didy123(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
make dem dey decieve dem self
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by AlhajiSpray(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
Nonsense trash

You really need to get a life!
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by GenBloodykiIler: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
[s]
AlhajiSpray:

You really need to get a life!
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Langbasa: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
damosky12:
Jonathan is one of a kind.
How many politicians in Nigeria will respond to any misinformation against them as he did?
He has clearly proven to be a man of honour over and over. Any unprejudiced observer will note this.

You didn't have to bring tribalism into this. There is no direct connection between the issue on ground and your tirade against the "afonja" that you seem obsessed with. If you have a point to make, do so intelligently without appearing so crude and uncivilized.
I hope u tell the tribalistic yorubas on this forum the same thing.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Langbasa: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Your own claims were not only distorted but were annoyingly false. You said the north voted you out for ethnic reasons, you said you wondered why you lost Benue and called Benue people "our people " You forgot that the north voted for you in 2011. The gospel truth is that no right thinking person voted for you and no amount of rigging would have made you win because you can only rig elections where you have majority support . Nigerians didn't want you. Some people voted for you because you were from the same tribe with them, some voted for you because they don't want a fulani man to become president, some voted for you because because you were of the same religion with them and a good number of these people were brainwashed into thinking that a Muslim will islamise Nigeria. Some voted for you because they were scared of going to prison. Besides this sets of people, no other person had any reason to vote for you. You folded your hands and watched while Boko Haram ravaged the north. Your government was "loot and go". You suspended and sacked whistle blowers, you used the army to harass political opponents. Nigeria earned more than she has ever earned under you but you guys looted the country into recession. Our army under you became a laughing stock. So Mr man, stop giving us your beer parlour opinion and face reality. It's a shame that you don't understand the politics of Nigeria after all these years in the political scene. Shame on you mr PhD holder. No wonder, you are called clueless!
Haters have a special place prepared for them in hell and u are one.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jonathan don spoil market for segun adeniyi chai!
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Kaimallamm: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by 1miccza: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
anyebedgreat:

Bros no vex o but I hope you do understand that one day you would be a politician and people would write whatever they like about you especially when they might be sponsored by your foes. Please read properly before assuming the role of a crusader, this might make more sense if you are trying to be objective in reasoning. Just read, analyse and don't take sides
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by YelloweWest: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
MrPresident1:
May God continue to bless GEJ, gentleman extraordinaire wink
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by YelloweWest: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
lafuria1:
Coward as usual
Buhari is a retaŕd. Remember that
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by YelloweWest: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
hobermener:
Jonathan's greatest sin was not corruption, heck no! It wasn't cluelessness or incompetence. His greatest sin was being a southern Christian president from a minority tribe.
Had Jonathan being a fulani Muslim from the core north, trust me these paid zombies and bmc guys would have sucked all the cum outta his díck, extolling his numerous achievements and explaining to us how Jonathan was the best thing that ever happened to us after sliced bread grin cheesy

And before you foolishly contradict my assertion, look at the fulani disaster of a president, and the dick riding he still enjoys from the core north, after breaking every record there is to break as regards awful, despicable governance!

The truth.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Arielle: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
anyebedgreat:

Spot on! One million likes.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Antichristus: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
mbaboy:
That's an elder statesman speaking. God bless you Goodluck Jonathan

HOW MANY YARDS OR ACRES OF THE OIL FIELD DID GEJ ASSIGN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by citizenY(m): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
VivaDeAngelo:
GEJ got an aura and grace about him. Both in character and in speech. He is everything ZA OZA room man is not.

Na lie.

He was sucking Mama pis bobby in Za OZa room and na ogogoro dey Commot. Trust me.

See the result, everybody dey see and hear sad
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by hacmond(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ori e ti daru!

Frankyboy1:
In saner climes Jonathan would hide in face in shame, at least for moral grounds, a man whose administration masterminded the brazen looting of our national resources to the dismay of the international community, a man who openly acknowledged he couldn't control his wife's feud with a sitting Governor! Unfortunately this is a country where we 've never gotten it right, cos from Jonathan's precedence as Governor and family values,it was obvious he was not fit for that seat, nd I wonder why all the recent sentiments,.you were loved by all in 2011, by 2015 most people turned their backs on ur administration, it could not 've been from religious or tribal inclinations, for those sentiments never change! Moreover this is coming from a true Niger deltan,.but I must speak the truth
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by bunminikan(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Reading tru the comments, most nairalanders lacks sense of good judgement in crucial maters. I supposed these are going to be leaders of tomorrow but the future is uncertain with this kind of attitude. young people made comments sentimentally....is there hope for Nigeria?
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:

What a pity.

u are d fool calling someone a fool, had it been it was GEJ who said he wants to work from home or who d billions were related to u won't allow people hear, like I said I still don't know y people like us reply or even like ur post cos u still a dummy n a bigot who can never I repeat can never b up to d little finger of GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by citizenY(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
totorimi:
This GEJ keeps on showing high level intelligence just imagine his apt response. I mean no time to join issues just to let everyone be aware that the book is a composition of distorted facts that's all. If you want the real deal go to the main actors not story tellers and people seeking political relevance.

If it were some ex president I used to know they would have gone on an epistle of how in 1973 things used to be and then end up blaming the whole federation but themselves. There's definitely a difference in a man that went to school and kill and go soldiers cum politicians.

School? I am sure many people who have doctorate degrees are ashamed. Not with what we are hearing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" / Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.