Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' (41486 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon / Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by udo001(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
it's obvious that your statement is only to shake off shame from your face.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by galaxy2020(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
So the man just published lies? and he expects us to buy it
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
All LiePob yoots are pathological liars. Can you show me anywhere I've attacked anyone for calling Buhari names?

Who gives a shît what you call Buhari? Y'all are rather the ones who go berserk when Jonathan, the ineffectual buffoon, is called what he is, a buffoon.

ur brain is so in default mode dat anything GEJ gives u goose pimples, talk about d herdsmen no, talk about d billions at d airport n ikoyi no dey won't see u, once it comes to GEJ retarded bigots like u, Hunger bad, sarki, n ipob Watever Wud suddenly have data to throw n post rubbish cos slot of nairalnaders tend to comment, attack ,like or share ur dirty n senseless post, n I will say again u can never achieve a 10th of Wat GEJ has achieved, blogger my foot na so Linda ikeji start na she earn millions, am still hoping a day Wud come wen ur likes n d odas will comment n no one will reply u or like ur page cos u just too daft

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by jelel6: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
hobermener:

The north would make no noise about dasuki cos he's paying for the sins he committed against their god buhari, besides he was one of Jonathans closest ally!!
We've not seen maryam Abacha under efcc investigation, neither turai yaradua, guess they both sainst?? Use ur brain, thats why u got 1

really? his sins against buhari? I thought he was standing trial for misappropriation of funds meant for weapons in tackling boko haram in the north east. or are we talking about a different dasuki? stick to facts please.

jonathan deemed turai and maryam saints, that's why they dont have case hanging on them. buhari is only following jonathan's thoughts on them.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Yugoos: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Elite and Classy response.

God bless Goodluuck Jonathan.

Reno Omokri, over to you. Butress the needful grin grin
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Adebowale89(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
anyebedgreat:
This man dey make me vex.
Your own claims were not only distorted but were annoyingly false. You said the north voted you out for ethnic reasons, you said you wondered why you lost Benue and called Benue people "our people " You forgot that the north voted for you in 2011. The gospel truth is that no right thinking person voted for you and no amount of rigging would have made you win because you can only rig elections where you have majority support . Nigerians didn't want you. Some people voted for you because you were from the same tribe with them, some voted for you because they don't want a fulani man to become president, some voted for you because because you were of the same religion with them and a good number of these people were brainwashed into thinking that a Muslim will islamise Nigeria. Some voted for you because they were scared of going to prison. Besides this sets of people, no other person had any reason to vote for you. You folded your hands and watched while Boko Haram ravaged the north. Your government was "loot and go". You suspended and sacked whistle blowers, you used the army to harass political opponents. Nigeria earned more than she has ever earned under you but you guys looted the country into recession. Our army under you became a laughing stock. So Mr man, stop giving us your beer parlour opinion and face reality. It's a shame that you don't understand the politics of Nigeria after all these years in the political scene. Shame on you mr PhD holder. No wonder, you are called clueless!

spot on brother. as in, if not that most Nigerian youth celebrate stupidity this man won't even have gut to show face in a public place talkless of his touring nonsense he embarked on then

after Gowon, he's one of the youngest president Nigeria would ever produced, a PhD holder but couldn't turn things around rather he milked us down

he granted buhari the effrontery to gave us a fake promise. if PMB had achieved 50% of his promises, am sure GEJ would be in the state of shame forever

Jonathan should pls stop talking for nw atleast till we get out of this APC mess

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Sikariyelwa: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
MR. PRESIDENT, YOU HAD CONCEDED DEFEAT IN DIGNIFIED MANNER AND THE WHOLE WORLD HAVE CHEERED YOU AND CROWN YOU AS A HERO OF DEMOCRACY OF NIGERIA AND AFRICA AT LARGE BUT SADLY YOU ARE NOW TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD THAT YOU WERE THREATENED OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE REJECTED THE OUT COME OF THE 2015 NIGERIA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. ITS VERY UNFORTUNATE. SIR, YOU HAVE DECROWN YOUR SELF AND DISHONOURED YOUR KINGSMEN. REGARDS SIR
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Splashme: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
mbaboy:
That's an elder statesman speaking. God bless you Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by klax(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is our e of the reason I love gej too much he respond to everything with humpty even when he was governor till date. He always chose his words carefully not like half skeleton misfortune bad luck lo g thing locked in Aso Rock calling his fellow human baboons and monkeys and at last he end up like the baboon and monkey by being caked in Aso Rock.

Gej God bless let hater go and die.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Zejie: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Your own claims were not only distorted but were annoyingly false. You said the north voted you out for ethnic reasons, you said you wondered why you lost Benue and called Benue people "our people " You forgot that the north voted for you in 2011. The gospel truth is that no right thinking person voted for you and no amount of rigging would have made you win because you can only rig elections where you have majority support . Nigerians didn't want you. Some people voted for you because you were from the same tribe with them, some voted for you because they don't want a fulani man to become president, some voted for you because because you were of the same religion with them and a good number of these people were brainwashed into thinking that a Muslim will islamise Nigeria. Some voted for you because they were scared of going to prison. Besides this sets of people, no other person had any reason to vote for you. You folded your hands and watched while Boko Haram ravaged the north. Your government was "loot and go". You suspended and sacked whistle blowers, you used the army to harass political opponents. Nigeria earned more than she has ever earned under you but you guys looted the country into recession. Our army under you became a laughing stock. So Mr man, stop giving us your beer parlour opinion and face reality. It's a shame that you don't understand the politics of Nigeria after all these years in the political scene. Shame on you mr PhD holder. No wonder, you are called clueless!
Na wa for you oh, some people also voted for buhari because they are of the same religion, some people also voted and allowed massive underage voting because buhari was a fulani man. Has buhari done better? Are our fears not being justified? The menace of fulani herdsmen since buhari came into power has been disheartening, some Nigerians are living in their homelands like conquered peoples, farmlands have become a death trap for innocent citizens and your buhari is folding his hands and his stupid silence on the issue calls for a sober reflection. A president who labelled his country a section of his country as 5%, is he in any way better? So far all his appointments have been highly in favour of the north, compulsory retirements for senior Southern military officers as against their northern colleagues, The latest being the current SSS recruitment figures. Were the people not justified to have voted Jonathan because he's from the same tribe with them? Buhari met Nigeria economy better than where he took us to after his first year. The gospel truth is that buhari largely contributed to our economy failure, his policies as related to Financial issues was the real issue, thanks to Osinbajo that saved the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by uzoedinbrugh(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jonathan is highly confused and if the story is distored, he should sue the author.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by juman(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
His phd was useless.

Obviously nigeria does not need somebody with phd as president.

Serious minded person with primary school certificate is even better as president.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by divinehand2003(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
ajalawole:
for ur mind abi sad. Na Manchester derby cheesy . If sir Alex wrote such book with same title can't imagine how interesting it would be. I respect sir Alex, tho am a die hard chelsea fan cheesy

Good for you my Bro
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Sector16(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
The fool is now trying to extricate himself from the mess he's created since popular commentary about his views regarding the elections doesn't seem to be in his favour.

Is he trying to say Adeniyi wasn't quoting him verbatim? Why is he just coming out to say this?

Being a dolt is bad, but what is worse is being one and believing you are a smart alec.

Wow! It has now come down to the tribe of the author!

I bet the Ijaw elders who put the blame for his loss squarely on him were also Afonjas.

Aren't you people ashamed of yourselves.

No one would see this obviously stupid comments, but when omenkalives makes his, some some wretched emotional misfits would start crawling on their bellies in and out of his mentions, telling him he's responsible for what this once enjoyable forum has been turned into.

What a pity.

I bet Jonathan wasn't a Southern Christian from a minority tribe in 2011.

Y'all need to get a grip on your emotions ; your comments are disgraceful.
shut your smelly mouth up...do you know how many lives were lost in the north after that 2011 elections, I know you won't remember, that side of your brains has been formated...hypocritical imp!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Pavarottii(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
hobermener:
Jonathan's greatest sin was not corruption, heck no! It wasn't cluelessness or incompetence. His greatest sin was being a southern Christian president from a minority tribe.
Had Jonathan being a fulani Muslim from the core north, trust me these paid zombies and bmc guys would have sucked all the cum outta his díck, extolling his numerous achievements and explaining to us how Jonathan was the best thing that ever happened to us after sliced bread grin cheesy

And before you foolishly contradict my assertion, look at the fulani disaster of a president, and the dick riding he still enjoys from the core north, after breaking every record there is to break as regards awful, despicable governance!
U took the words out of my mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by kenex4ever(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
anyebedgreat:

Try get small sense.
All d rubbish u stated here after reading d book were from d author's imagination.
Some1 just stated dat something is false and distorted but u still accredited it to him. How dumbbb
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
citizenY:

Na lie.

He was sucking Mama pis bobby in Za OZa room and na ogogoro dey Commot. Trust me.

See the result, everybody dey see and hear sad

grin
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Iamemma(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Frankyboy1:
In saner climes Jonathan would hide in face in shame, at least for moral grounds, a man whose administration masterminded the brazen looting of our national resources to the dismay of the international community, a man who openly acknowledged he couldn't control his wife's feud with a sitting Governor! Unfortunately this is a country where we 've never gotten it right, cos from Jonathan's precedence as Governor and family values,it was obvious he was not fit for that seat, nd I wonder why all the recent sentiments,.you were loved by all in 2011, by 2015 most people turned their backs on ur administration, it could not 've been from religious or tribal inclinations, for those sentiments never change! Moreover this is coming from a true Niger deltan,.but I must speak the truth

Saner clime,saner clime please spare us this rhetoric,have you been to the saner clime to ascertain how they ooperate?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by ladja2013: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
For gross distortion of history and naked likes by Jonathan, I hereby sentenced him to 2017 strokes of d cane .
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by gawu1: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Adewale9:
Aboki give me Kunu Abeg...
What will Factory-made baby do with kunu while every body knows ogogoro run his blood stream? Abeggi go drink your pito, aka ogogoro
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ineffectual Buffon of FRN
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by anyebedgreat: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Langbasa:
Haters have a special place prepared for them in hell and u are one.
Haters of evil don't go to hell. Tell your master the devil that I said so,
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by RosaConsidine: 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
hobermener:
Jonathan's greatest sin was not corruption, heck no! It wasn't cluelessness or incompetence. His greatest sin was being a southern Christian president from a minority tribe.
Had Jonathan been a fulani Muslim from the core north, trust me these paid zombies and bmc guys would have sucked all the cum outta his díck, extolling his numerous achievements and explaining to us how Jonathan was the best thing that ever happened to us after sliced bread grin cheesy

And before you foolishly contradict my assertion, look at the fulani disaster of a president, and the dick riding he still enjoys from the core north, after breaking every record there is to break as regards awful, despicable governance!

The blind support Buhari is enjoying in the core North is pretty much the same blind support Jonathan enjoyed in the South Easy and South South. Nigerians still haven't realised that good governance is not about party or tribe but competence. If Jonathan were to run against Buhari right now, I would vote neither of them. Jonathan showed he wasn't in control of his government because he was weak-willed and didn't have the level of political influence or clout that made Obasanjo so formidable. Buhari too seems to have lost control of his government because, let's face it, he's in no physical state to run a country and should focus more on his health than hanging on to the presidency. It's just sad that neither the PDP or APC seem in any shape to field a candidate that would unite this country AND run it properly. It's just sad.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Pedrocross4568(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
anyebedgreat:
[color=#990000][/color] well said bro. God bless u for ur words of truth
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Nonsense trash
You are gradually losing your mind, i am here to encourage you to go down that path
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Lilaex: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bross u are intelligent
hobermener:
Had Jonathan been a fulani Muslim from the core north, trust me these paid zombies and bmc guys would have sucked all the cum outta his díck, extolling his numerous achievements and explaining to us how Jonathan was the best thing that ever happened to us after sliced bread grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by transient123(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
The fool is now trying to extricate himself from the mess he's created since popular commentary about his views regarding the elections doesn't seem to be in his favour.

Is he trying to say Adeniyi wasn't quoting him verbatim? Why is he just coming out to say this?

Being a dolt is bad, but what is worse is being one and believing you are a smart alec.

Wow! It has now come down to the tribe of the author!

I bet the Ijaw elders who put the blame for his loss squarely on him were also Afonjas.

Aren't you people ashamed of yourselves.

No one would see this obviously stupid comments, but when omenkalives makes his, some some wretched emotional misfits would start crawling on their bellies in and out of his mentions, telling him he's responsible for what this once enjoyable forum has been turned into.

What a pity.

I bet Jonathan wasn't a Southern Christian from a minority tribe in 2011.

Y'all need to get a grip on your emotions ; your comments are disgraceful.

Jona was a core northern Muslim from Kano who defeated a Buhari from Brass local government in Bayelsa in 2011. In fact, he used federal might to defeat Gen. Buhari, who was a sitting president at that time.

When will these things think straight sef.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by abels(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Goodluck we loved u but u messed up, u did.. Ur wife didnt even help matters.. Ur govt can b labelled as d most corrupt civilian govt so far
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Henrypraise: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
All LiePob yoots are pathological liars. Can you show me anywhere I've attacked anyone for calling Buhari names?

Who gives a shît what you call Buhari? Y'all are rather the ones who go berserk when Jonathan, the ineffectual buffoon, is called what he is, a buffoon.

Ekpa...
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by shounited74: 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Let this man just wait till his time to cool in Kirikiri prison comes.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by IMEAN(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
anyebedgreat:

It's easy to lie sporadically while under huge sentiment..... imagine you ignorant rascal saying Jonathan folded his hands and watched BH ravage the north..and that no sensible Nigerian voted for Jonathan.
To candid with you buhari won the election because they are more illustrates than literate in this country..where you are getting your skewed lies from, simply shove it up your ass .
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by refreshrate: 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
anyebedgreat:

So much vile ...Na wa o. You dey fit sleep for night like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula / Men Of Power: Nigeria’s Most Influential Power Brokers / Caption This Photo! Rochas $ Deputy speaker Emeka after election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.