Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

[gaposa Relationship Talk]: How I Managed To Stay Friends With My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [gaposa Relationship Talk]: How I Managed To Stay Friends With My Ex (283 Views)

[gaposa Gossip]: Teeblaq “late Dagrin Cousin” Caught In Bed With 10 Ladies / [gaposa Gossip]: You Can't Believe What This Secondary School Girls Are Doing In / [gaposa Gossip]:be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[gaposa Relationship Talk]: How I Managed To Stay Friends With My Ex by Brainyworldent(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
"No real discussion about it. We just don't work as a couple, but she is one of my best friends."
People have different opinions on how to deal with ex-partners but most of those opinions always fall under two broad categories – to be friends with an ex or to not be friends with them.
Those who believe in staying friends with exes often claim that it is the mature thing to do.
They say as adults, partners should be able to part ways amicably so as not to ruin future dealings that might later bring together.
Most times, it is not always easy to leave someone in your good books after they break your heart but somehow these 5 couples pulled it off.
Read More: https://gaposaolofofo..com.ng/2017/04/gaposa-relationship-talk-how-i-managed.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Www.emailforest.com / What Took Place At Africa Fashion Week Nigeria 2017 / YOUR BETTER Marriage(exclusively Baby)(red::b)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.