Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Need Solution To A Short-circuit Tecno Camon C8 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Solution To A Short-circuit Tecno Camon C8 (629 Views)

Permanent Solution To Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection & Small P£nis / Need Solution For Impotency / My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Solution To A Short-circuit Tecno Camon C8 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
hi romancelanders I need your help,, I posted the same issue on phone section but no one even comment so I decided to bring it here..
I mistakenly used a wrong connection charger to charge my Tecno Camon C8 phone. The charger cut into two and the owner wrongly joined the conductors together. Unknowingly I borrowed the charger to charge my Camon C8 making my phone to be SHORT-CIRCUIT...now The problem is the phone is consuming more battery than usual, taking too long to charge full (7 hours), and the worst part is the phone is always warm especially while charging it...
Please what is the solution to a SHORT-CIRCUIT phone

thanks in advance!!!
Lalasticlala FP please

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!! See The 11 Things That Will Make A Man Break Up With You On The Spot / Happy Birthday To My Husband / Woman On Trial For Texts 'driving Boyfriend To Suicide'... Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.