Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Dating And Hookups At Sellersng - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Hookups At Sellersng (386 Views)

Find New Hot Singles From SITROTICS.COM (Romanace and Hookups) / Dating And Hookups At Sellersng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating And Hookups At Sellersng by sellersngromanc: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Get everything you want At : SellersNG
Re: Dating And Hookups At Sellersng by sellersngromanc: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
INVESTMENT GOLD BARS LAGOS MAINLAND

Repel the Recession.
Investment into Gold bullions.
Lets help you Turn the wheel of destiny around with just #46,000 one time investment to earn #1.1million in 3 months.

Ask me how: https://sellersng.com/personals/friendship-activity-partners/investment-gold-bars_i762
Re: Dating And Hookups At Sellersng by sellersngromanc: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
GWORLDWIDE RECORDS IKEJA

FMT
The biggest opportunity for talented Nigerians and Africans in other countries is here. so are you talented in music ( singing and writing of songs), software engineering, web designing, general studio engineering, music production and playing of instruments, if yes, then enter the the G.worldwide artist recruitment programme through auditioning slated to hold on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of june 2017 at the G.worldwide entertainment studio
adress: plot 15 osagie amezie street, GOLDEN PEARLS ESTATE, Ajah, Lagos Nigeria.

AUDITION REQUIREMENTS : https://sellersng.com/personals/friendship-activity-partners/gworldwide-records_i865
Re: Dating And Hookups At Sellersng by sellersngromanc: 3:47pm On May 01, 2017
START YOUR OWN BUSINESS FREE GUIDE EARN 6/7 FIGURES MONTHLY smiley wink cheesy

ORIFLAME offer every graduate, under graduate, stay at home mom, employed, unemployed men/women a life time opportunity to become a consultant.

Oriflame cosmetics is a beauty company from Sweden now in Nigeria with lots of cosmetics, perfumes, facial care, skin care, hair products and more.
If you are passionate about beauty and business then oriflame cosmetics is for you become a distributor in all the 36 States in Nigeria and outside Nigeria

check here : https://sellersng.com/personals/friendship-activity-partners/start-your-own-business-free-guide-earn-67-figures-monthly_i933
Re: Dating And Hookups At Sellersng by sellersngromanc: 3:49pm On May 01, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Explains Why Good Girls Don’t Marry First. / Things To Look Out For In Every Girl You Date. / We Are Ready!!! Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.