Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her (16253 Views)

Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley / Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by joseph6071: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Recently, a white woman has accused the Nigeria singer, Ruggedman of scamming her saying she's going to report him to the FBI. Ruggedman after seeing such claims has decided to react. Here is what he wrote...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/ruggedman-reacts-after-woman-accuses.html

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by nosiebaba(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Looking at it from another angle I wonder how these faded musicians make enough money to maintain a highly lavish lifestyle. it's obvious some of them are into Yahoo because they can easily claim its obvious someone used my identity to defraud her

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by chuks000(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Eyah...I sympathize with the scammee for falling for the scammer’s tricks..##whatdoIknow

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by OboOlora(f): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
nosiebaba:
Looking at it from another angle I wonder how these faded musicians make enough money to maintain a highly lavish lifestyle. it's obvious some of them are into Yahoo because they can easily claim its obvious someone used my identity to defraud her
Maybe Skibbi n Orezi r d ones living lavish on yahoo money. Which ruggedman? Come Shitta come c d guy de chop amala Abe igi, person wey don park em Touareg sef, e de wish make anti SARS campaign give am small change to buy tiny light

31 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by btrocky09(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin
Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by layuns(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Huh
Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
nosiebaba:
account the woman paid to can be traceable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by tstx(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
SCAMMING IS NOW BECOMING A NORM IN NIGERIA

See my signature
Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by thinkdip(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
nosiebaba:

You can never know how they make more money, because you don't understand how to turn small money to large finance freedom. People like you think poor and believe nobody can be rich except they fraud.

Your president is a case study

33 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by Maccarthy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Abeg oo who be ruggedman?
Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by Hephzine: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
I'm suspecting Ruggedy baba, you never can trust these musicians sorry I meant ex musician

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by Tintinnoty(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Identify theft abi you played first one on her, the thing come boomerang grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ruggedy Baba........ Omo ibo to so Yoruba bi nkan mi!
RIP Dagrin.......
#Reminiscing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by Dannyset(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chai this is not too good for the upcoming Star oo grin
Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by Rootprof(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mod which kind thread be this you pushed front page today again. We've read this same story here before now.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by tomdon(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Rugedi baba opomulero
Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by tonyxxx(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na was for white people... How can you give your money to someone obviously named "ruggedman" & still come & complain after men don rugged the money
Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
post=76840387:

RIP Dagrin.......
#Reminiscing

"Emi naa ni, emi naa ni" Ft Dagrin - Mad jam..no, this was a f*** jam!!

Thanks for reminding me of this bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH2ik9UvhMU

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
wavemasta:

"Emi naa ni, emi naa ni" Ft Dagrin - Mad jam..no, this was a f*** jam!!

Thanks for reminding me of this bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH2ik9UvhMU

You get mouth die!! cheesy wink
Feeling the gbedu all over again!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by Drbarmes(m): 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
ruggedman is one of the most successful rappers in naija. dude has a clothing line and other thriving business.
nosiebaba:

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by Carlyboi(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
post=76840387:

RIP Dagrin.......
#Reminiscing
omo that line was dope man that’s my fave line of the song despite being a big fan of Dagrin ruggedman Dey yarn say him sabi Yoruba scatter

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by Hoodbilonia: 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Yur time don pass baba go sleep
Bold 4 nor dey freak babes again
Na iphone x,xs
Dating scammer
Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Carlyboi:
omo that line was dope man that’s my fave line of the song despite being a big fan of Dagrin ruggedman Dey yarn say him sabi Yoruba scatter
Lol cheesy.
U get am!
Triple tuale!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by IGrey(m): 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nigerians are the most ungrateful people, they will praise you and still insult you... Cos he's not in the limelight again means he's doing something illegal to make money... He has his own clothing line by the way, and some ppl know what it means to invest cos they know they can never always reamain in the limelight.. So be for saying trash about a man get your facts right.. Stupid idiots... If na you bro be ruggedman shey u go dey talk that kin rubbish
thinkdip:

You can never know how they make more money, because you don't understand how to turn small money to large finance freedom. People like you think poor and believe nobody can be rich except they fraud.

Your president is a case study

4 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by IGrey(m): 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
nosiebaba:
Nigerians are the most ungrateful people, they will praise you and still insult you... Cos he's not in the limelight again means he's doing something illegal to make money... He has his own clothing line by the way, and some ppl know what it means to invest cos they know they can never always reamain in the limelight.. So be for saying trash about a man get your facts right.. Stupid idiots... If na you bro be ruggedman shey u go dey talk that kin rubbish

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by Carlyboi(m): 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
post=76841063:

Lol cheesy.
U get am!
Triple tuale!!
i hail o!still had that dagrin chat with one of my homies comparing him with olamide I said nah put some respeck on dagrins name and if u got iwofa lenu with bigiano abeg blast am everyday on that ceo album still gives me nostalgia that song make sense die

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Carlyboi:
i hail o!still had that dagrin chat with one of my homies comparing him with olamide I said nah put some respeck on dagrins name and if u got iwofa lenu with bigiano abeg blast am everyday on that ceo album still gives me nostalgia that song make sense die
Dagrin is in a world of his own (no pun intended!).
He set the place for Olamide and the rest.
Konida fun awon to fi Dagrin wey Satin (remember that line too?! cheesy)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by Carlyboi(m): 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
post=76841277:

Dagrin is in a world of his own (no pun intended!).
He set the place for Olamide and the rest.
Konida fun awon to fi Dagrin wey Satin (remember that line too?! cheesy)
from what song is that tho?but you know dagrin has got so many memorable lines like on that meet me at the top song with laylow where he said won ni mo man Soro mi kin sawon rapper bolo and on jo o with sossick where he started with e jo e funmi chance ejoo o e funmi pounds joo o akara o kin some o joojo o mehn dagrin was a sicko mehn lol

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Please I don't need money from you,!!!!

I Have been nominated for the OOU campus Rookie of the year!!!
Please guys I really need to take this Glory!!!!

*Oou Mac awards voting link for the 2nd edition*

Open your browsers

*sips drink*

Kindly open the link above �� and vote *SamRocker* for The *Rookie of the year*.

Under the rookie of the year category!!!

https://ooumacawards..com/2019/03/voting-link.html?m=1
Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by MrImole: 4:59am On Mar 21, 2019
Which Nigerian singer, ex-singer is more appropriate...
Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:51am On Mar 21, 2019
What kind of scammer uses Ruggedman's pictures sef?
Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Carlyboi:
from what song is that tho?but you know dagrin has got so many memorable lines like on that meet me at the top song with laylow where he said won ni mo man Soro mi kin sawon rapper bolo and on jo o with sossick where he started with e jo e funmi chance ejoo o e funmi pounds joo o akara o kin some o joojo o mehn dagrin was a sicko mehn lol

I sincerely shed tears the day dagrin died.The guy was good.THANKGOD ft Omawunmi is part of my morning devotion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Money, Infidelity Destroy Marriages In Nollywood / Uriel Oputa And Monalisa Chinda Hang Out In New Photo / Oh Snap!! 50cent Releases His Ex-girlfriend S*x Tape (graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.