Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

See Surprising Act Of This Lizard Because I Earlier Spared A Scorpion - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See Surprising Act Of This Lizard Because I Earlier Spared A Scorpion (910 Views)

See The Giant Scorpion I Killed In My Bedroom / Baby Monitor Lizard For Sale / Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Surprising Act Of This Lizard Because I Earlier Spared A Scorpion by IMASTEX: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
I came across this lizard laying eggs in my compound. The beauty of it, is that it didn't even make any move to run away from me when i came so close to it. May be it saw me sparing the life of the black scorpion feeding on a cockroach by the side of my fence earlier this month. As a snail farmer and one that appreciate nature as usual. I snapped and let it be.

To those that criticised me for not killing the scorpion I found in my compound and Seun for seconding my decision. What do you have to say about this now.

Seun and lalasticlala do you agree that there is need to moderate indiscriminate killing of animals. Especially, when it won't serve as a meal.

https://www.nairaland.com/3740441/pictures-black-scorpion-eating-cockroach

1 Like

Re: See Surprising Act Of This Lizard Because I Earlier Spared A Scorpion by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
IMASTEX:
I came across this lizard laying eggs in my compound. The beauty of it, is that it didn't even make any move to run away from me when i came so close to it. May be it saw me sparing the life of the black scorpion feeding on a cockroach by the side of my fence earlier this month. As a snail farmer and one that appreciate nature as usual. I snapped and let it be.

To those that criticised me for not killing the scorpion I found in my compound and Seun for seconding my decision. What do you have to say about this now.

Seun and lalasticlala do you agree that there is need to moderate indiscriminate killing of animals. Especially, when it won't serve as a meal.

https://www.nairaland.com/3740441/pictures-black-scorpion-eating-cockroach
God bless you for loving nature we need more people like you in this world.
Re: See Surprising Act Of This Lizard Because I Earlier Spared A Scorpion by siloXIX(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
A lizard is a harmless creature. weldone. As for that scorpion, you should have killed it

1 Like

Re: See Surprising Act Of This Lizard Because I Earlier Spared A Scorpion by Elizabeth119: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. ayamatagha) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRL FRIEND BACK TO ME.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex boy friend that i love so much. Am from CANADA and my name is Elizabeth , i had a boy friend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when his boy friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to he just because he was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my boy friend just walk in and he thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to him that he friend always do this when ever his is not with me and i always refuse hI'm but i never told him because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but he never believed me. he broke up with me and i tried times with out numbers to make him believe me but he never believed me until one day i heard about the GREAT DR. ayamatagha and i emailed him with his email ayamatagha111@gmail.com and he replied me so kindly and help me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months. Am so happy and all thanks to the GREAT DR. ayamatagha that help me with his white love powers. If you have any kind of problem email him now for help with his email
Re: See Surprising Act Of This Lizard Because I Earlier Spared A Scorpion by IMASTEX: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Having network issue uploading the pics
Re: See Surprising Act Of This Lizard Because I Earlier Spared A Scorpion by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Spare scorpion? You no try
Re: See Surprising Act Of This Lizard Because I Earlier Spared A Scorpion by nepapole(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
I hope the scorpion will spare u too if chanced to bite ur bombom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pedigree Adult Female Boerboel Available On Sale. / Factory Closed In India For Dumping Dye That Turned Dogs To Blue / Cute Hallelujah Hairy Gsd Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.