Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Sorry For Keeping You Guys Waiting (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry For Keeping You Guys Waiting (photos) (782 Views)

Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS / Okey-dokey Guys!!!!! Here's The Mgbeke Photo. Sorry For The Initial Brouhaha / Lady Visits A Guy At His School Hostel... See The Crowd Of Guys Waiting Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sorry For Keeping You Guys Waiting (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hello, It is Paul Samuel your favorite health blogger...

I have not been posting on my blog for a while and also I have not been sharing here on nairaland... I apologize to all my followers and subscribers

I have been doing some background work..

But let me tell you, something big is coming up... Something big for all my subscribers. It is coming up around the first/second week of May and it is going to go on and on non-stop...

For those who read my posts on my blog and refuse to share or comment.. I wonder why you are being stingy.. lol.. Share it to the world.. Please..

For those who have not subscribed to my blog... I am sorry, you will not be able to enjoy what is coming.. But don't worry you can subscribe here https://page.co/v9dY..

Thank you for your patience... Guys.. and remember I give everything I know and everything I have experience for free... So that you can use them to look good ...

You deserve to look good... that is what I say to myself every morning... and I hope you do too... Because healthy good looking people are the best.

#speakingfromexperience

Join me on Instagram..... www.instagram.com/paulfitnessdoctor

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Re: Sorry For Keeping You Guys Waiting (photos) by Essentials1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Apology accepted..

So I should be expecting something next tomorrow #May1st
Re: Sorry For Keeping You Guys Waiting (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Essentials1:
Apology accepted..

So I should be expecting something next tomorrow #May1st

Hahahaa... During the week... It will come like Rapture

(1) (Reply)

I'm Being Threatened, What To Do? / When Your Village Witches Starts Singing "No Do Garaga For Me" / She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.