Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt (50914 Views)

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by erico2k2(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2017
pesinfada:
Don't b quick to judge.

she took moni from d company without director concept....

pay na,she dey pretend say she no get m,haba!!
read again, U missed something
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by erico2k2(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2017
martineverest:
the tin Taya me bro..... Same set of ppl will nearly lynch their friends if they were owing dem common 5k
U bad grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by erico2k2(m): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2017
ojialo:
how can Assistant Manager approve load for Manager why not MD? something is fishy .
read again plz U to missed something
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by erico2k2(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
I can't wait to hear your opinion on the issue rather than your self proclaim intelligent.... Mind you bros, English is just a language and not a measure of intelligence.

We all know how our so called celebrities behave and especially how the tend to react when it comes to money, when dey lose 1naira dem go say na 1million, when dem rob dem 5naira dem go say na 50million.... Seem like you are not use to them, so my guy coming back to 9ja if you are just returning home... I'm not in resupport of her manager action though.. Lol
Una just go dey look for trouble where trouble nor dey, D Man give his own observation you just dey hate 4 no reason, it is well. angry angry
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by okrote4real: 10:50am On Apr 30, 2017
dadavivo:
Poor people in Nigeria, are here Calling the money small money. Meanwhile their account is N120 . Meanwhile GTB can withdraw it as service charge soon.
You wicked abeg.
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by stanleyazo(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2017
Wickedness! ! No wonder her career don crumble
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2017
CFCman:

That was how a guy owed my sis about $100 a few years ago. It took a lot of calls for him to finally pay back.

If some Nigerians do not want to pay back, I don't know what stops them from using the GoFundme site. It's free for all to use
Lol @GoFundme.
I don't borrow people money, the only person I borrow money is my husband. As for friends and colleagues, I don't and I no dey hide am.

To pay back dey hard them ehnn!
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by lekanjeremiah(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
This matter just weak me because the issue they somehow complicated....make I call her self
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
erico2k2:

Baba I assume we are all deducing from this write up.I read the whole story . It says there was am approval from the manager and the CEO lilian herself . So that won't amount to stealing unless someone else have a different info we do not have access to.
But on your earlier statement about doing financial Biz in 9ja . Ahaha we dey go with all weapons fashionable against the enemy grin

The reason for my post wasn't actually about who gave who authority.

It was about Nigerians always making the cause for their fantastic corrupted schemes.

The poster justified the fraud as okay because it was for the care of a child.
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
erico2k2:

Una just go dey look for trouble where trouble nor dey, D Man give his own observation you just dey hate 4 no reason, it is well. angry angry

No mind am. He's not even on the radar to deserve a response.

I'll just allow him to expose his corrupt mentality to the world.
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by erico2k2(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:

The reason for my post wasn't actually about who gave who authority.

It was about Nigerians always making the cause for their fantastic corrupted schemes.

The poster justified the fraud as okay because it was for the care of a child.
Noted

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Lepkacious: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
richommie:
You arrested someone cos of 120k?
undecided

Bach, you need Jesus!

#YOLO
how much u get for your account,wen we hear 120k,it luks small but wait to hear the oda side of the story
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Came: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
People way dey insult Lillian now,na dem go still insult am if se no manage her company well by not allowing anyone get away with whatever they did.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Came: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
People way dey insult Lillian now,na dem go still insult am if she no manage her company well by allowing anyone get away with whatever they did.
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by miketayo(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
tunjijones:

Yea what she did was wrong for not telling her before she borrowed the money. But why wld u be working in a place and u wont have anything to benefit from ur employer. She shd be angry but not to the extent of locking her up in kirikiri. I frrl there is more to the story.

Did u read d entire story at all, Lilian gave her permission to take d money
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hotstew:

She too permission from her assistant. Manager taking permission from Assistant manager. Does that make any sense to you?
Maybe you don't get it, there's something fishy in the whole saga.
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Lex11(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
"Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy."
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Slay queen Lilian Bach is that how you pay back your manager for all the times she faithfuly knelt between your legs and suckked your pussy till you exploded?This went on for many years.
Please allow her to marry and have a life or karma will visit you the way it has visited your 41year old slay queen colleague!

How u take know? Where u there?
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by stevecantrell: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
izzou:

Huh?
Are you serious?

Honestly, Im equally lost !
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by Caramelemperor: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
hardbody:

The version of the accuser is N5m, but did you actually not read where the accused also said she got company approval to take N120k out of which she has since repaid N60k.

You need to read the entire story rather than villifying others.
Is it not on the basis of the accuser's story that the manager was arrested? So, why are you still using the accused story?
If I accuse you of stealing 200k from me and I come get you arrested, if you say you only borrowed 50k, who cares? The fact is that you would have gotten arrested cos I reported that you stole 200K from me....nobody cares about your story. Only the law would determine whether or not you're guilty.
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by SirBunky85(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Slay queen Lilian Bach is that how you pay back your manager for all the times she faithfuly knelt between your legs and suckked your pussy till you exploded?This went on for many years.
Please allow her to marry and have a life or karma will visit you the way it has visited your 41year old slay queen colleague!
Is Lilian a lesbian?
Re: Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt by scoundrel(f): 10:06am On May 15, 2020
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Are The Top 5 Nigerian Celebrity Weddings Of 2011? / Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion / Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.