Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! (5673 Views)

Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? / Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi / I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by nicko28(f): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Please don't bother yourself to talk to her again, if you have done that before, just go ahead and look for one good girl, take ur time, take the girl for medical check up or something to make sure she ok. Do that for 2month, ur wife will be the one begging you. Am married for 12years now, two things I make sure my husband get enough of are good foods and good sex, I don't joke with those, because with those come with peaceful mind which can lead to so many things in marriage and life. When you prepared a good food for ur man, he will discussed his future plans with you, he will tell you anything, as goes with good sex.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
cococandy:
Don't assume having no kids means less chores. Not necessarily.
Help out more at home since she's always working. For someone who's that busy to make love to 3 times a week, it means she's very strong.

You want a side chic? Lmao

Hmmmm
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
nicko28:
Please don't bother yourself to talk to her again, if you have done that before, just go ahead and look for one good girl, take ur time, take the girl for medical check up or something to make sure she ok. Do that for 2month, ur wife will be the one begging you. Am married for 12years now, two things I make sure my husband get enough of are good foods and good sex, I don't joke with those, because with those come with peaceful mind which can lead to so many things in marriage and life. When you prepared a good food for ur man, he will discussed his future plans with you, he will tell you anything, as goes with good sex.

Ahn ahn Aunty, is this the best advise you can give ehn undecided

And you married for 12 years...Issokay Just Kwantinue.
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Zekkmixes(f): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
kepstone:
To me this is total rubbish rubbish. So work is more important to ur wife than her marital duty to he husband. Y are so many ladies so selfish this day it's all about them. A man needs sex not want sex, sex is d core need of a man becos God gave him the seed to sow. He is married legally for that matter and both if u took marital vow not to deny urself of sex and ur bodies. Now ur wife has the key to ur pleasure zone u are begging for what u paid for and all she has to say is work , work and I am tired. My business my business. How on earth will a sane woman who loves her husband and valued her marriage gives this excuse for crying out loud. Some are saying here 2 times a week is even asking too much. Is like u don't know what d power of sex can do to a man who is truly sexually satisfied, it has d capacity to make him reach his goals, make him conquer challenges, make him be faithful to his wife and make him love her. I won't take this crap from my wife no I won't at all. U will have to give me sex 3-4 times a week, I paid for it I own it and I deserve it and I love her enough to know that this is my needs that needs to be fulfilled. Some women will use there foolishness and and selfishness to destroy their marriage. God will not be happy with the man or woman who deny their spouses sex no he won't be. So many marital issues this days becos of sex let's trash this one's and for all a man need sex. No matter how u roll in tongues and spit fire and anoiting sex is needed in every marriage and adequate one for that matter no one should deny their spouse sex. God help us, Oga talk to ur wife oh she is on the wrong lane. U married her to enjoy her for sex as well in as much as u love her, how can u be maturbating while married is that too not a sin. She is leading u to do so and u are quiet, pls don't cheat on her but talk to her in love and patience with respect. Love is all about compromise, if she truly values ur marriage and honour ur vow u both took on the alter, pls let her keep her business aside and work her marriage if not bro I smell trouble. Men wifey future wifey no play this game with me oh, enogo work.
Hope she is not cheating

look at how this guy is vexing just because of sex matter grin

men are something else

1 Like

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Zekkmixes(f): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Meanwhile I can only imagine what will happen if a woman had come here to say she will cheat because her husband is too busy with work and doesn't take time to treat her romantically and make her feel special.

I can only imagine.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by sisisioge: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Zekkmixes:

men are something else

grin grin grin grin grin you follow too? I don double over for here too grin
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by sisisioge: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
nicko28:

Mommy Chukwunonso! Find small girl carry go do medicals? grin grin Easy ma'am!
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by cococandy(f): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Zekkmixes:
Meanwhile I can only imagine what will happen if a woman had come here to say she will cheat because her husband is too busy with work and doesn't take time to treat her romantically and make her feel special.

I can only imagine.
Yea think about that.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by agrovick(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
jusRadical:

You have had ur own share of sex before u got married in ur pre- marital sex adventures. Since u were eating what is reserved for the married when u two were still single.

When we warned u type spurned us. Now o setiala. I thought some of u said that pre-marital sex enhances marriage and sexual compatibility. I hope u know the truth now.

Good luck to u.

Oshisco, almighty all knowing oracle. Did the Op call you to a special session and mention he was sexually active pre-marriage cos I wonder where you drew your own inference from.

Op! Remove the cheating part from your thought process, you say wifey is busy right? help her out on the home front, and have a talk with her about the sex thing.

And for the hypocritical ones saying twice a week is ok, all I can say is wehdone.
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Zekkmixes:

men are something else

Let your hubby deny your emotional needs and let's see your reaction
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
cococandy:

Yea think about that.

The men haters have arrived
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Greenbullet(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
nicko28:
this woman, I want to snatch you from your husband.
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by tuscani: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
2 to 3 tines a week and you are compkainig . dude, you are very lucky.
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by olumide81(m): 4:43am On May 01, 2017
Its a stage nigga! More so,those who cheat don't need permission to do so, try your options and play safe. Marriage isn't bed of roses.
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Nobody: 7:32am On May 01, 2017
agrovick:

Oshisco, almighty all knowing oracle. Did the Op call you to a special session and mention he was sexually active pre-marriage cos I wonder where you drew your own inference from.

Op! Remove the cheating part from your thought process, you say wifey is busy right? help her out on the home front, and have a talk with her about the sex thing.

And for the hypocritical ones saying twice a week is ok, all I can say is wehdone.

Pay attention in class u won't. Please always read with understanding. Read the post again but slowly and meditatively this time.

Show the bolded part below to an averagely intelligent person let him read and interpret it for you since it is beyond your comprehension.

"Hi everyone
I have had it upto my neck, cant take it any longer!!...Konji has finished me in my matrimonial home!!...Will be on the lookout for a side chick starting this week!!

Dated her 18months before we got married 2yrs ago..she wasnt so much into sex but atleast she allowed me give her head and we had sex quite regularly and in fun locations.
After marriage especially she got a job, her sex game kept diminishing
.....she is always complaining of tiredness and all that.
Recently its been getting worse .........."

1 Like

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by kindklemz(m): 6:11pm On May 01, 2017
2-3 a week and you are complaining?
What will you do when she put to bed and you would have to give her space for three months?

1 Like

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by CorleonOfSicily: 3:07pm On May 14, 2018
Masturbation is very wrong and will kill your sex drive.
Go det sexdoll ASAP. She don dey belleful for somewhere. Women can pretend...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To All Who Are Born On 29th Feb / Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse / Set-up Of Charity Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.