Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Why Is God So Merciful? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is God So Merciful? (254 Views)

Why Is God So Good To Me? / Why God Is Patient And Merciful / Why Did God So Love The World And He Is Preventing Us From Loving It Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is God So Merciful? by Omooba77: 7:04am On Apr 30, 2017
Have seen lots of contradictions in this life, Some people will do something worthy of purnishment but will escape judgement. Others will do a minute of that and will be heavily purnished. Uzzah only touched the Ark he died, 2 Samuel 6 :1-9.
David commited adultery and murder he lived 2 Samuel 11, 12.
Do you see more of Romans 9:15-16 playing out in your life?

Have a Glorious Sunday!
Re: Why Is God So Merciful? by slayminder(m): 7:08am On Apr 30, 2017
cos he is God
Re: Why Is God So Merciful? by dingbang(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2017
Why not first try to observe his characteristics.

Most times I asked myself, why did he strike that man dead.. And I observed something.. They knew they were carrying the Ark of the covenant which was very sacred.. And they recognized the presence of God in the Ark of The covenant. So It was disrespectful trying to "save" God when one of the wheels faltered.

But humanly speaking, I feel any other human would have still done what he did .
Re: Why Is God So Merciful? by hezy4real01(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2017
That's why He is God..... if not people for the frog jump nonstop

(1) (Reply)

Riding On The Storm Of Pressure / Invest On This Alone Will Give... / Spirit Meat: Are You Believing Right Or Wrong? (2) - Heb11:6, John 11:25-27, 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.