Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Shadows Of The Green Part Two - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Green Part Two (54804 Views)

Above The Shadows / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Shadows Of The Green (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by tango12740(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2017
Gud job bibi more ink to ur pen nd more effort nd the lord's support will support u in jesus name [color=#000099][/color] smiley
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2017
Hadampson:
I'm here jawe. Samyfreshsmooth, divineroyalty and harameede99, comman join me for this wonderful ride.

am solidly behind dude

bibi nice work
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by kingofcasting(m): 11:53pm On May 13, 2017
Bibi294:
Life was not as easy as Tiwa thought it would be after Gori's death, she was four month gone already. Her belly was protruding already, the notice of evacuation she saw on the doorpost was giving her a worried mind. Where would she go? Where would she start from? She remembered how Gori's mother embarrassed her and her mother during Gori's burial. Gori had refused to take her to his mother before his death. The woman had accused her of forcing pregnancy on her because of her son's death. She had two weeks notice of evacuation... She could not go to her mother's house... Everything seemed meaningless and shebacame suicidal
"A meeting?" Cindy asked as she rose up to her feet as her phone beeped another message from Halima Mohammed.

"What meeting?" She typed, she saw her typing immediately.

"Do you remember Jack? Dad's young friend. He wanted us to hang out with him." Halima messaged her back.

"Inside Dad's school? It sounds fishy." She replied.

"Babe, you know I'm crushing on Jack... Can you please let's meet him..." Halima typed with a sorry face smiley attached .

"Buh... You ... You know Dad warned us against people from his school..." She typed, Halima was already typing...

"Lanre will be there too..." Her heart leaped with joy, she knew their hanging out is gonna make sense like that.

"Which Lanre?" She quickly sent the message.

"Lanre deputy!" Halima sent attached with a big grinning smiley. She quickly dropped her phone as she jumped into the bathroom. If there was something else that can make her happy, it was hanging out with Lanre Deputy, Ber male crush, she knew she would have to hid her visit of the university from the prying eyes of her father.
The security were busy chasing the Students who surrounded the four bodies, two ladies and two guys, the girls were half naked,the first who wore a very skimpy dress with a misplaced flat shoe had her dress dragged above her chest region,her pants were gone, the second Lady was in a tanktop alone, no trousers, no skirt at all, she was wearing a waist chain, her nose was pierce and her forehead was a bit dark which showed she was a fervent praying Muslim. The guys were fully dressed,blings dangling on their cold neck. A Toyota yaris was parked few yards away with all its doors opened. It was quite obvious that the four bodies were dragged out from the car save the bruises on their bodies. What a pitiful way to die. The hefty body had his yes plugged out.

"Where are they coming from?" One of the students asked.

"See, that one looked like Jack, Jack the bully." Another said pointing to the hefty body.

"Who killed them? This is not an accident scene o." Another said.

"It should be a rival cult joo... Who else is not aware that Jack is a cultboy..." One said in a whisper.

"I learnt he was the one who killed G-boy."

"You see all these yahoo boys and cult guys ehn." Another said.

"If he killed G-boy... Then that serves him right." Another said. A police van pulled over, six police officer step out and moved closer to the dead bodies. One of the officers was labelling the crime scene, one was taking pictures of the dead bodies.

"Sergeant Olu, search those bodies, is there any weapon at the crime scene..." Officer Jakande said into the mobile he was holding.

"Yes sir!" Sergeant Olu responded and moved closer to the bodies, no weapon was found.

"Sir! There are some Notes here o!" He gathered the notes and gave them to the officer.

"SHADOWS OF THE GREEN... 5/7" the first note carried.

SHADOWS OF THE GREEN... 6/7…

SHADOWS OF THE GREEN... 7/7…

MISSIONED ACCOMPLISHED!.."

"What is all these." Officer Jakande could not fathom all the notes, he picked the last one which was blood stained.

"HERE IS JACK, LEADER OF THE YOUNG GREEN
ONE OF THE KILLERS OF GORIOLA FATOYINBO... 1/7"

"This is interesting."

"Oga...oga..." One of the officers ran towards him

"What?" Officer Jakande asked.

"One of those bodies looks like the deputy's only son o." He said scratching his head.

"How do you mean?" Officer Jakande asked moving closer to the bodies.

Dedications to AlamienDagash,rachealfst, nimat158,babyface224,stephenGee12,Ifecoded,mercyymai,MrPetex,IemFava,sEGXY2 and all my readers... I love you so much...

Tomorrow is my POP o(passing out party)

Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Bibi294(f): 7:32pm On May 14, 2017
Bibi294:

"Shadow, what do you want from me?" He dawned on him that the devil reincarnate was sitting opposite him.

"I know you know I knew you know what I'm capable of doing. I can kill you and hang your headless body at the school's pavilion?"

"I don't have any business with you, dear shadow!" He was losing his patient, what Gori said had already sent a cold shiver down his spine.

"Let me perform a little magic for you..." He smiled. He stood up,adjusted his 'Shadow'-customised cap and stood up, he walked round the office looking for any available teddy bear but could not find one. He saw a cushion pillow lying on a chair. He picked it up and walked back to Yusuf Mohammed, he dropped the pillow on the couch as he sat back. He touched the pillow thrice, laid it on the desk, then started squeezing his hands asif he was squeezing washed clothes, the pillow started shrinking till it was shredded. Yusuf Mohammed gasped, he was sure the Shadow could do and undo.

"I am a Sirgreen, always a dangerous green snake under a green grass..."

"...buh definitely not a black mamba? Or what do you think." Gori grinned.

"See, Shadow or whatever you are, I've been a member of this family before your dead father met your sick mum" he said, Gori snarled, picked a dagger and stabbed Yusuf on his left palm, the later screamed.

"Argghhh!" He could not believe what was happening, he was stabbed and it entered! It had never happened, Gori must be a ghost as it was rumored.

"That's for a start, Mr. Yusuf, that's I know you wanted to live for your wife especially your new amaria, your families in Sokoto would miss you as you know you are the breadwinner of your house of your wives houses... I doubt if you wanted to live?" He pressed the dagger more into his already pierced palm. Yusuf screamed, he could not go through much pain anymore.

"Yusuf, let us have a matured talk or else, I will kill you! Is that clear? Yusuf nodded in affirmation.

"When does the Green started?"

"1985..."

"So it would be thirty years this year?"

"Yes.." He grinned in pain.

"Any plans to celebrate the birth this year? Yusuf paused, he shouldn't do this buh he was in pains.

" yes... In a bloody way..."

Updates tomorrow... Network is bad
I've made a mistake o....
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by lettruthprevail: 6:58pm On May 15, 2017
I think "Kingofcasting” is saving the story by quoting the writer. So that the story will still be in his profile if the writer decides to remove some of the story post to curb piracy. This method can make him repost peoples' stories anywhere!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by yungeez(m): 7:45am On May 16, 2017
Bibi294:
I've made a mistake o....
who u dey think abt wen u go dey make mistake like dis, wait let me guess, ME!!
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by hottadiva(f): 7:53am On May 16, 2017
lettruthprevail:
I think "Kingofcasting” is saving the story by quoting the writer. So that the story will still be in his profile if the writer decides to remove some of the story post to curb piracy. This method can make him repost peoples' stories anywhere!.

You are intelligent
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Ridwan1821: 7:55pm On May 16, 2017
@Bibi294, am liking the story the more as it is getting more interesting. Pls give us update.. E dey hungry us.
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by queenitee(f): 5:00pm On May 17, 2017
Yungeez part two
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Bibi294(f): 8:53pm On May 21, 2017
Thank God I'm not dead, that's how no one would have asked after me... cry
I'm gonna stop the story here for a while
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Adieza(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2017
Bibi294:
Sorry Dear, Didnt have your Contact hope you are good. Email your number to greatestanebira@gmail.com or Flash me 07019273483. Thanks Dear
I just saw in your profile that you live at Ekiti, It will be a priviledge to meet you, I live at Ado Ekiti ma.
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by stephenGee12(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2017
Bibi294:

sent u an email lastweek. wats happening u do u want to stop na biko embarassed
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by gtin(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2017
Bibi294:
Bibi y wud u say dat? Btw wat happened to u?
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by nikz(f): 4:11pm On May 22, 2017
Oh dear so sorry nothing bad will happen to u in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by do4luv14(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2017
Bibi294:

seriously,
what happens
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Jtmanager(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2017
Bibi294:

sweet don't say that
u won't die jare
wat happened
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by hottadiva(f): 2:56am On May 23, 2017
Bibi294:

you didn't get comments asking after you and so you want to stop the story?
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by queenitee(f): 8:22am On May 23, 2017
Bibi294:
I'm so sorry, what happened? You are not going to die
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by mercyymai(f): 10:23am On May 23, 2017
Bibi294:

I am sorry for that, I personally didn't ask of u becos I know every1 have a life outside Nairaland and its probably u are busy. sorry once again.

I hope u are not angry that we didn't ask of u and that's y u want to stop the story for. while.
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Bibi294(f): 8:18pm On May 23, 2017
"Shadow, what do you want from me?" He dawned on him that the devil reincarnate was sitting opposite him.

"I know you know I knew you know what I'm capable of doing. I can kill you and hang your headless body at the school's pavilion?"

"I don't have any business with you, dear shadow!" He was losing his patient, what Gori said had already sent a cold shiver down his spine.

"Let me perform a little magic for you..." He smiled. He stood up,adjusted his 'Shadow'-customised cap and stood up, he walked round the office looking for any available teddy bear but could not find one. He saw a cushion pillow lying on a chair. He picked it up and walked back to Yusuf Mohammed, he dropped the pillow on the couch as he sat back. He touched the pillow thrice, laid it on the desk, then started squeezing his hands asif he was squeezing washed clothes, the pillow started shrinking till it was shredded. Yusuf Mohammed gasped, he was sure the Shadow could do and undo.

"I am a Sirgreen, always a dangerous green snake under a green grass..."

"...buh definitely not a black mamba? Or what do you think." Gori grinned.

"See, Shadow or whatever you are, I've been a member of this family before your dead father met your sick mum" he said, Gori snarled, picked a dagger and stabbed Yusuf on his left palm, the later screamed.

"Argghhh!" He could not believe what was happening, he was stabbed and it entered! It had never happened, Gori must be a ghost as it was rumored.

"That's for a start, Mr. Yusuf, that's I know you wanted to live for your wife especially your new amaria, your families in Sokoto would miss you as you know you are the breadwinner of your house of your wives houses... I doubt if you wanted to live?" He pressed the dagger more into his already pierced palm. Yusuf screamed, he could not go through much pain anymore.

"Yusuf, let us have a matured talk or else, I will kill you! Is that clear? Yusuf nodded in affirmation.

"When does the Green started?"

"1985..."

"So it would be thirty years this year?"

"Yes.." He grinned in pain.

"Any plans to celebrate the birth this year? Yusuf paused, he shouldn't do this buh he was in pains.

" yes... In a bloody way..."

"...who is the leader of the green?"

"Gori, no one knows... " he paused and thought for a while, if he succeeded being on the good books of Gori, he could escaped being killed.

"...but." He continued.

"..but what"

"It was rumored that Sangoyode was the leader of the green but to me, I think the leader is a woman..." He dropped the bombshell.

"A woman?" Gori was getting fed up, he was already fuming.

"Yes... I stumbled into the Green's strong room a very long time ago, the strong room is where the leader always stays to communicate with the members. I saw his... his... It was a she... I know her quite well..." He started coughing.

"You know her?" Gori asked curiously.

"Y...e...s" he was coughing harder.

"Who is she?" Gori was already on his feet, he knew if he could know who their leader was, then, the battle was over.

"She..." He was still coughing, but now, he was coughing out blood.

"What?" Gori was pacing around the room, he walked to Yusuf and touched his forehead, he knew he was going to die. No one dared the green and its secrets. Gori brought out a gun, aimed it at Yusuf.

"I beg you in the name of Allah..." He paused as he spat blood. "My children... I've two wives... I've a mother ... and a grandma... Everyone is looking up to me... Please, spare me..." He cried, Gori's heart sank, he lowered the gun.

"Yusuf, see, even if I don't kill you, you are definitely going to die. You can't just leak out the true identity of the green..." He stared at Yusuf Mohammed, for the first time in a while, he felt pity for someone. Oluwo told him he does not have a heart, how posiibly could he felt pity for someone. He moved closer to Yusuf, a look into the poor man's eyes, he saw a good man who was struggling to survive.

"You are a good man, ain't you?" He asked as a squatted beside Yusuf.

"I've been living all my life in the darkness, I was lured. I never wanted to be a part of them. It was my favourite daughter, and now it is me. Gori, spare me... I have alot of people to live for. My wives are full-house wives, Gori, please spare me..." Gori stood up.

"If I don't kill you now, just resign and go back to your state." Gori said and disappeared into the wall.
"Please, Gori, I need to go back to the North. I've spoken with my friend in Abuja and he had promised to fix me up in the university of Abuja. As you can see, I have a few years to retire, Let me go back to somewhere close to my state..." He begged.

"Yusuf, what will happen to your membership?"

"In the cooperative? See, forget that one koh. I'm home sick."

"Cooperative? I mean as a Sirgreen."

"Sheybi it is twice a month, I can always come for the meetings." He lied.

"Then you have to wait and discuss it with the members of the green during the next meeting, you know I'm not the only one controlling this institution."

Dedications to mercyymai, queenitee,hottadiva,jtmanager,do4luv14,nikz,gtin,Johnsown1, Adieza,

I'm(was) not sick o... Was just busy wiv somethings outside nairaland...Also, When I made a mistake, I was so pissed and broken, lots of people might not get that part again cry

Updates might be scanty and not frequent... I've been busy wiv life after nysc...

3 Likes

Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by bossy512(f): 8:39pm On May 23, 2017
Well done
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by do4luv14(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2017
Thnks babe for the dedication,more flowing ink to ur pen,

bug ah go vex for you ooo,
you dey busy dey enjoy you no holla me ehn
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by queenitee(f): 9:57pm On May 23, 2017
Thanks for the dedication. We understand ma'm just try to update when you are chanced
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 23, 2017
Let me commend you for a work well done, kudos!!, keep it up.
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by nikz(f): 6:33am On May 24, 2017
Good morn dear and Thanx for the mention. I pray whatever you're doing that is keeping you busy would yield good fruit. God bless ur hustle
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by gtin(m): 8:11am On May 24, 2017
Tnx for the dedication bibi, no matter hw busy u ar jst try and be dropping update frm time to time
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Bibi294(f): 7:33pm On May 25, 2017
"I'm quitting, I am backing off!" He dropped the cigarette on the floor and matched it.

"Goriola, you can't back out now... Please..." Sulaiman Olagbegi stood begging, Gori was his last hope.

"My wife is squattering around, I can't even walk out freely... I need happiness... I can't go back to school either."he lamented

"If you back out now, what would happen to all you've laboured for? Why not just finish this up and take the medal for doing that... Gori, please. "

"Excellency Sir, Green is a very complicated and dangerous fraternity, you were aware of what I went through before killing Jack. You can't underestimate the kind of power they possessed. Now, come to think of it, this people don't even know the identity of their leader for the past thirty year. If you ask this person, he would say it's a man, if you ask another, he would tell you it's a woman.. See I want to travel with my wife and start a new life in Canada. I'm not interested in whatever this people does!" He fumed, Sulaiman looked into his eyes and he could only see a frustrated broken man.

"You don't care about Ken's revenge too? He died to save you, Gori."

"...if only I had known, I would have accepted EKSU admission offer."

"If you quit now, it means those people who thought they defeated Ken are going to laugh at you. You will be defeated..." His arms were akimbo

"Defeated...!" He looked into Sulaiman's eyes, he wanted to turn back the hands of time.

"Take this." Sulaiman handed him a newspaper.

"What a Bleep! Five girls? Why are they linking their death to me!" He reread the headlines and threw the papers into the air.

"They will keep killing innocent souls, thereafter, linking their death to you, the shadow." He scoffled.

"Let them suit themselves!" He answered in defence.

"Check this out to..." He handed hima mother paper.

"Damn!" He flung the paper, got hold of a wrap of weed, lit it and took a long drag.

"I won't spare their family!" His eyes were read already. He brought out a dagger, flung it in the direction of Sulaiman who was too dull to see his death coming, by the time he realised, the dagger had missed him with just an inch.

"Gori, what's that? You wanna kill me?" He said trying to recover from the shock.

"I won't miss this if it was a green!" He smiled, Sulaiman clapped, the end of his enemies were near only if he knew.

"They want to exhume the grave and bring out my corpse as if I died at first? Silly people with dumb skull." He smiled.

"Sangoyode has hired trained detectives and SARS oh... You know all these DSS too."

"Even if he hired the Satan himself, I'll kill them all..." He said as he stormed out.
"John Anifowose, it's been a long time..." John sprang up, even the bodyguard in his office was shocked, how did the short man entered, he did not see him open the door.

"Who are you?" The bodyguard brought out a short gun and aimed it at Gori.

"Don't try rubbish with me, gentleman." The bodyguard corked the gun but no bullet was coming out... He pulled the trigger four more times and nothing happened. He dropped the gun and raised his hands in defeat. He was expecting his death.

"Don't worry...you're not going to die atkeast not anytime soon..." He brought out his dagger and aimed it at John, John knew he was in for it, he had lose a son and now it was his life.

"Go..go...Gori... I'll do anything... This is my chequebook and ATM cards... Do anything you want with them... My ATM password is 4656."

"We meet again... The first time we met, you were after my life but now, I am the one after your own life." He smirked. "Oga, you and your bodyguard will have to follow me somewhere..." He stood up and headed towards the door, the twomen followed suit.

"But wait, you guys are thinking of raising alarm when we get out there?" He laughed. " no one can see or hear you you..."
"This shadow is doing a good job o or what do you think? I'm a great fan joo." One of the spectators said.

"But wait o, why is this shadow killing everybody?" A badmouthed girl asked.

"Killing everybody ke?" The first guy asked.

"Were you not aware of the fact that he killed five girls recently?" A fair skinned lady questioned.

"He was roped joo... Shadow will always leave a note." The guy convinced.
The policemen arrived in a white bus and an ambulance, they got out of the van and approached the corpse.

"God! Must there always be dead bodies and murder cases in this school every week?" A frustrated police officer asked. He picked up the note and handed it over to officer Jakande.

"This is John Anifowose, age 69, a member of the deadliest fraternity responsible for the death of a lot of students especially ladies. He died in my hands, all thanks to my almighty dagger#smile. 1 gone, 6 more
Signed - shadow of the green.
"
Officer Jakande sighed, late Senator John Anifowose was not a lecturer, what was happening?.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I've been typing this update since yesterday, got deleted twice cry

Thanks to everyone who sent me mails and chatted me on WhatsApp... Thank you guys for staying around.

Dedications to bossy512, nikz, gtin, do4luv14, queenitee, Mrlemuel

3 Likes

Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by WiseFool2(m): 8:07pm On May 25, 2017
I can imagine all the stress you are going through in making sure we get updates from you. Its really not easy. Keep it up sist. God bless you for us.
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by bossy512(f): 9:02pm On May 25, 2017
Wow, thanks for the dedication, I appreciate and more wisdom and guidance
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by queenitee(f): 9:29pm On May 25, 2017
Thanks for the dedication ma. i think I like Gori now. Have forgiven him for killing Kay
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by do4luv14(m): 11:32pm On May 25, 2017
Dats ma lady,
thnkz a lot, more grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Escorted To Prison In 1967 (Throwback Photo) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / A Thorn in the Flesh 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.