Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Shadows Of The Green Part Two - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Green Part Two (54959 Views)

Above The Shadows / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Shadows Of The Green (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Johnsown1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
This is very short
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Toyin223(f): 3:57am On Jun 04, 2017
WELDONE
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by queenpheesah(f): 5:43am On Jun 04, 2017
Nice Story waiting for updates oo more ink to your pen
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by mjay05(m): 5:48am On Jun 04, 2017
Nice one ma....
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by WiseFool2(m): 6:13am On Jun 04, 2017
Bibi294:
He swallowed two pills of codeine with a can of lucozade boost, the shadow had sent him a tiny note to meet him at the school mountain by 9PM. He was going to kill him, he had one that before and he was going to do that the second time and this time would be the last. They had lost two greens and a young green already, he had to stop this so at least he could be the next young green lord. He was overwhelmed by the powers he had obtained, he had to traveled to Togo, Yamosoukkro in Cote d'ivoire, he went to Abobo in Abidjan all to seek for the lower of defeat. He had wanted to pardon him for killing Kayode and the fallen Green hero but he had chosen to write him a letter begging for his death and he was ready to kill him. He smiled into the standing mirror, he took a last look at the four walls of the room and left, he would come into that building as a conqueror.
The cold breeze was sending some sweet sensation into his body system, he needed to bleep a lady that night, he had to be fast with the shadow so as to go back to his room as Iyanuoluwa was there waiting for him. He had called her on his way to the mountain to go to his house and wait for him. The mountain was silent, it had been a prayer ground for all church fellowships, departments and even the staffs visited the mountain to pray once in a month.
Bibi love, thanks for the update. But this one is very short o. I guess a longer one is coming. Thanks.
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Bibi294(f): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2017
He swallowed two pills of codeine with a can of lucozade boost, the shadow had sent him a tiny note to meet him at the school mountain by 9PM. He was going to kill him, he had one that before and he was going to do that the second time and this time would be the last. They had lost two greens and a young green already, he had to stop this so at least he could be the next young green lord. He was overwhelmed by the powers he had obtained, he had to traveled to Togo, Yamosoukkro in Cote d'ivoire, he went to Abobo in Abidjan all to seek for the lower of defeat. He had wanted to pardon him for killing Kayode and the fallen Green hero but he had chosen to write him a letter begging for his death and he was ready to kill him. He smiled into the standing mirror, he took a last look at the four walls of the room and left, he would come into that building as a conqueror.
The cold breeze was sending some sweet sensation into his body system, he needed to bleep a lady that night, he had to be fast with the shadow so as to go back to his room as Iyanuoluwa was there waiting for him. He had called her on his way to the mountain to go to his house and wait for him. The mountain was silent, it had been a prayer ground for all church fellowships, departments and even the staffs visited the mountain to pray once in a month. That sane mountain was were some school bsf boys chose to smoke, rape and weed up. He looked from left to right, front to back but there was no G-boy.

"G-boy!" He called out loud, silence fell after.

"OmoG!" There was no response.

"I know you're here, better come out and let me kill you this one more town... You fool!" He spat.

"Omogoriola Fatoyinbo!" He called out with all his strength. Silence fell this last time but he could see someone lit a candle, he rushed towards its direction, lo and behold, he saw the mighty Gori holding a big candle.

"Nice to meet you again, Dan." he stretched forth is hands for a handshake. Dan stepped back, he was not to shook hands with his enemy, that would render his power impotent.

"Oh, they instructed you not to shake hands with me?" Gori teased.

"G-boy , I'm happy our path cross like right now... At least, one of us is going back home while the other would be buried soon." He spat.

"So you think you and Jack killed me?"

"We did and you were buried!"

"That's a foolish thing to say." Dan smiled.

"Well, that man was never my father, he was my stepfather. So how would I die when you uses my dead stepfather's tooth? That's so foolish of you...." He explained calmly.

"...but...but we buried you!"

"That was not my corpse, I left the very day you guys thought you've killed me, I went to Ugbobi mortuary and get a corpse, Dan, you know I can't be easily defeated... You know it!"

"But even till you're buried, I saw your corpse, your face, your..."

"Are you underrating my power? I changed his look to mine." He laughed.

"So... So... You were not dead!"

"You can't kill your shadow ofcourse."

"...but you can't escape it now."..

" well, you can see for yourself. " he turned to the left, Dan followed. He stopped close to the mountain altar.

"What!" Dan saw the corpse of five young green in their green overall, he was wearing his too. Godwin was tied to a tree close by.

"Go... Go... G-boy... Why do you keep killing people close to me. You rape and killed my girlfriend!.."

"I didn't rape her! We had an agreement, the sex was great though.... I give that to Kay.... Tiwa was no match to her." He commented.

"And you are saying that in my presence?" He charged at him

"So, you're doing this all for Kay?"

"Yes.... She was my happiness... She took my baby with her ... Her parents are divorced over her death... Her mother broken and her dad sad... I'll kill you and take your skull to her grave..."

"You're such a fool! Kayode never loved you! She wanted me and not you! She wanted my money and not your peanut! She wanted my preek and not yours! Woman wrapper!" Dan brought out a rope as he charged towards Gori, he hit his back with the rope, Gori staggered backward as he felt a sharp pain in his belly.

"I told you!"

"Dan... I loved you... I knew I wronged you but I apologised.. But now I have no other option than to kill you right now.... I wanted to .... You joined a group I am fighting all to avenge the death of a cheating girlfriend... I offered you money and a better babe but you refused!" Dan felt guilt instantly, afterall Kay cheated in him too! He felt guilt but he had to take the trophy for killing Gori. He turned back to pick a stone, that would surely kill Gori, mixing a mountain stone with a powder made from seventy seven leaves would killed him. Gori moved closer to him unknowingly and shook his right hand. He turned immediately and saw the wounded man grinning back at him, his charms were impotent already.

"You've been making a fool of yourself for wanting to kill me... I've been hesitating to kill you but I think right now,I don't have an option, you are my worse nightmare!" He brought out his dagger and pierced it into Dan chest.

"Rest in peace my close friend! I love you! You died for love just like Romeo.... You're such an hero." Gori cried, he loved Dan so much. Dan fell on his kneels as blood gushed out of his mouth, his eyes was full of regrets, he never knew Gori so much loved him. He looked for his friend's downfall seeking for a stupid revenge and now he was the one falling.

"Go...Gori... I am sorry... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry... I... Love...." His eyes were closed as he kissed the dust. Gori roared, he cried so hard that the whole bushes surrounding the mountain trembled... There was cold breeze.

Gori untied Godwin.

"I spared your life for one reason... You're a widow's son but you have an errand to run for me..." With this, he took his hands and they left.

I was banned yesterday, I don't even know what I did joo... Sorry for the short update o...

Happy Sunday WiseFool2, mjay05, queenphesah,Toyin223,Johnsown1,Mrlemuel

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Johnsown1(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2017
Thanks for the mention dear,more of u
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Eniqurl(f): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2017
Rest In Peace Daniel.
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by queenitee(f): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
OMG, Dan ah. Gori ah. Okay o
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by WiseFool2(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
Thanks for the mention, bae.Happy Sunday to you, too.I was surprised when I saw the short update.
By the way, who banned you na? All these mods and ban ehn.
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Toyin223(f): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Thank U For D Mention GOD U
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by queenpheesah(f): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
thanks for the mention sweetheart
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by sod09(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2017
queenpheesah:
thanks for the mention sweetheart
hola cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by bcbones: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
who ban u nah...bibi...na wa o
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Silensa(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
So my own Bibi started the 2nd part of shadow and didn't mention me. Anyway let me mention my self and then look for available seat at the back with hope that someone will use the lavatory in order to conquer front seat.

Silensa silensa silensa Silensa
Silensa silensa silensa Silensa silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa Silen
Silensa silensa silensa Silensa
Silensa silensa silensa Silensa silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa Silensa sa

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by queenpheesah(f): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
We are waiting for updates ooo
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Hadampson(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bibi294 thanks 4 d dedication.. sorry its coming late Na one mod put me 4 prison
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Bibi294(f): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
He backed the main door, he poured himself a cup of 9pm, he held the tumbler as he dusted his jean trousers. He was going to make an history... He had sent Yusuf Mohammed to his village but he heard he died three days later after he suffered from a flu. He cried for the man but he knew karma had caught up with him.

Akin Badmus and Adigun Makun walked in, even though they were in their midfifties and early sixties respectively, they were both walking side by side with girls young enough to be their children's children or at most, their children. They settled close to where Gori was, smoking, drinking and merrying with their new victims.

"Susan, the receptionist will take you guys to our rooms now,you guys should wait in there for us." The two Jezebel's descendant rose up and followed the receptionist.

"Badmus, did you hear about the death of Yusuf?" Chukwuka asked in his diluted igboic accent.

"Oga Makun, if I should be truthful, I am scared. Everyone is just dying here and there. In fact, the students can't wait to see our downfall." He looked dejected.

"Badmus, nothing will happen to us joo..." He assured.

"We lost five young greens in a night! Even the senator was not left out. Just look at John Chukwuka and Jack... See, I need to run for my life o..." Akin lamented, he had been having bad dreams lately, dreaming about either being killed or buried. His life was in a mess, he was a young vibrant man before the green came into picture. He was young, charming and ambitious. His over ambitiousness brought him this. It was his wife's inability to bore him children to the death of her only daughter, he heard she was already carrying another man's child. His life was ruined already.

"Akin...akin...." He sprung up, Adigun stared hard at him, he had been topping him for over thirty seconds.

"I...I...I was thinking of my wife..." His heart bled.

"Mummy Kayode?" Adigun asked.

"She has remarried..."

"How about your case in court?"

"Still there... She won at the customary... So I'm sure she will surely wins this."

"No o..."

"She is pregnant sef..." He leaned in the couch.

"What! Pregnant?"

"I wish... I wish..." He paused

"...wishing she could come back?"

"...nope... Wishing to end it all... I want to see the shadow and die..." He closed his eyes, his family was his treasure before it all shattered, a loving wife and a beautiful daughter, his quest for riches and power made him loose all he had worked for.

"How do you mean? Akin, you need to calm down!"

"Oga, I'm depressed, I'm lonely..."

"But you have a wife at home."

"That one... She's just my son's mother. That dullard of a son, that one with a dumb head, a sickle cell! You cannot compare that one to my beautiful Kay. How can I get my wife? I need her in my life!"

"Calm down, Akin. " he was short of words, he bowed his head,buried in his palms. His wife would thought he was probably in a night vigil while he was in a club house. He lived a saintly house at home but outside, he run after everything under skirt. He womanises, drink, smoke and above all, he was occultic. His life was bleeped! A Deeper Life pastor who smokes and drinks, a pastor at home, and the vice leader of the notorious cult group outside. He wanted to run back, no... It was late....

"Oga Badmus."

"Yes."

"Who is the leader of the green?"

"I don't know.."

"You are the vice, Mr. Is it Sangoyode?"

"Akin, it is not Sangoyode... It's a..."

"Then who is he?" He napped. The two men looked up and saw the intruder who made the statement. The young man was holding a tumbler and a dagger! Speaking about the devil, they were having physical encounter with death himself, GORI FATOYINBO!
"I saw him!" She cried, her once smooth face was now a rough one, one of her false lashes had been removed by fervent crying and wiping of her eyes. Had she known.

"Who did you see?" Jude questioned.

"I knew him in school but I am confused!" Susan wiped her nose as her friend, Debby was been carried out of the crime scene. They had both witnessed the brutal murder of Akin Badmus and Adigun Makun.

"Confused or afraid? Jakande questioned.

" he was dead, I remembered going to his burial. Was he possibly be a ghost?" She asked no one in particular.

"Is it Gori Fatoyinbo!" Irabor asked.

"G-boy! Yeah, it was him." The three officers exchanged glances.

"He said they were members of the Green, that he is the Shadow.... One more thing... He said they wanted to use us for rituals... I'm scared!" She screamed as she rubbed her eyes which forced the second false lashes off. If God could save her this last time, she was not going for runs anymore.

"See, we need to do something about what is happening. We can't just sit and watch the shadow fight this fight for us." Olu, the SUG president concluded, other executives nodded.

"How can we help out?" D one, the director for sport asked.

"Interviews, protest would help!" Solo said.

"...moreso, we know the remaining members of the green... The VC and the deputy governor ofcourse!"

"See o... As for me,Funmilola, you guys sha know I'm a lady... I'm not ready to gt rusticated and I cannot come and die before my time! I'm out." She stood up and left,few other executives followed suite,Olu, D one and Solo were the only one left behind.

"What would happen now?" D one asked.

"We will look for the shadow and fight this guys together. I don't mind dying while trying. My dream has always been to live for people. Let's rise to the aid of our female students who keep loosing their lives every now and then. I will fight with my last drop of blood!"

"I am in! I will fight for my dear friend, GBoy... He died trying." Solo commented.

"...and me too" D one added.

"Aluta continua!"

"Victoria asserts!" They hailed.
"Jude, we need to stop all investigations." Irabor ordered

"Why?"

"This case is deep,et this shadow finish his assignment before we arrest him" Irabor explained.

"Why?" The two other officers asked with mouth agape.

"This country is bleeped! See, if shadow is killed, that will be the end of this occultic group. Moreso, who knows of this people are even holding more political powers than we thought... Abeg, make we relax and let him do his job. I'm sure it's that G-boy because Susan testified he was the one... Moreso, the coroner guy said the corpse and the DNA does not match... The corpse na woman sef." He explained draining his sachet of fanyogo.
"Hello Olu, this is Gori Fatoyinbo aka G-boy, the only Shadows of the Green." Olu checked his phone once again, it was a private number.

"Does ghosts receive calls?" He blurted out.

"Who is that?" Solo asked the panicking SUG President.

"Gori... He said he is Gori." Solo snatched the phone immediately.

"Hello G-boy!" He said into the phones receiver.

"Solo my man!"

"You are alive..."

"Yes, fighting the notorious Green." They both sounded happy.

"We are with you bro... Trust us." He raised his knuckles.

"Yes... We are almost there... You guys would have to meet with one Godwin, I will send him to Olu's office tomorrow at exactly twelve noon. You guys should walk on the needful!" He ordered.

"Okay... How do we know he is the one."

"He is going to wear a Red shirt, his body is heavily pierced, he would give you a four digit code too."

"Okay... But G-boy... We need to see you."

"We will all meet at the end!" He said and ended the call.

Good evening to you all... Electricity palava
Undate tomorrow... The last chapter starts tomorrow... The end of the green and its leader is near...

Who can guess who the leader of the Green is? Some said a woman, some a man!

NOTE: the leader is one of the characters in this novel.

More updates tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
I suspect its Miss Eyiwunmi
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by do4luv14(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
The leader is a man, and he is gori main dad

mark dis place 2marrow
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by 5ircreepy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
So many twists in this tale, good job tho...
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by queenitee(f): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
do4luv14:
The leader is a man, and he is gori main dad

mark dis place 2marrow
I agree with you
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by tojahh(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2017
Think the leader is Miss Eyinwumi. Or Solo sef.

What do I know? Make I dey folk update jor
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Toyin223(f): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2017
I think Is IRABOR
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by yungeez(m): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Toyin223:
I think Is IRABOR
Seconded By Me
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by YINKS89(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2017
Its ma birthday today guyz show mi some love..
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Bibi294(f): 5:21am On Jun 14, 2017
Dedicated to YINKS89... Happy belated birthday to you Darling... May the Lord grant you your heart desires... May your days be long... God will bless you and your home... Have a blast...bibilicious cares...

LAST CHAPTER

His heart leapt with joy as he heard the beautiful cries of the tiny new born baby. He was a success already, he looked closer into the baby's eyes and saw himself through him. He looked at the tired new mother, he kissed her as he wrapped the tiny girl with a big shawl. He quickly wrapped the umbilical cord in a polythene nylon, he cleaned the baby with a cotton wool dabbed in olive oil and baby oil. He placed a call through his mother.

"Mum, come to no 2, Gaddafi's lodge, in my school, Gori's wife is there and she needs your help urgently... Her baby is here..." He explained.

"Who are you please? You sound like my dead son..."

"Please, bring a nurse along..." He closed his eyes in bitterness as he ended the call, he missed his mother and widjwd he could held her. He turned and watched his beautiful wife and adorable daughter.

"Baby, our baby is here..." She sounded faintly.

"Honey, thanks for being strong..." He acknowledged her, she had called him that her water had broken and when he came in, and saw the baby's head, he had no option than to be an impromptu nurse. He had singlehandedly took her delivery.
"Mum..." She said into the speaker.

"Honey..."

"I... I..."

"You what?" She asked.

"My baby is here..." She smiled.

"Where are you?"

"Home.."

"Home bí I to bawo?" She asked in her dialect.

"E woo, mummy, e shá à má a bò" she replied. (Look mum, just come). She ended the call.
"Good evening, your excellency..." He greeted as he squatted near him, he dusted his hands against his faded ripped jean, he rolled his shirt as he stood up. Some hefty built men made towards him but the deputy himself stopped them.

"Who are you? I am sure you are not the said shadow?"

"Uhn... You are so good at guessing..." He smiled as he roamed round the room.

"Go straight to the point, my friend!" Sangoyode nagged.

"Calm down, Mr. Man." He sat and lit a wrap of kush.

"How dare you smoke in my presence?"

"Alayé, calm down. I've just two more people on my list... Just you and that funny VC... And I can't wait to end it all already."

End what all?your life ba?"he mocked.

"In all games... There is always a winner and loser..."

"Why are you here?" He was calm a little.

"Your life... I heard you are the leader of the green. " it wa his turn to mock him.

"Oh... You wanted to know the leader of the green?"

"You are!"

"I am not even one of them.... They only assisted me in the elections..." He explained.

"Who is the leader?" Gori was fuming already.

"Let's go" he took his car keys and ordered his escort to wait behind.

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by Toyin223(f): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2017
Nice One
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by WiseFool2(m): 7:31am On Jun 14, 2017
This update is short o,Bibi love. Thanks anyways.
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by queenitee(f): 7:44am On Jun 14, 2017
Final something. Let's end this all Goriola jare
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by YINKS89(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Bibi294:
Dedicated to YINKS89... Happy belated birthday to you Darling... May the Lord grant you your heart desires... May your days be long... God will bless you and your home... Have a blast...bibilicious cares...

bibi294 m so honored..... oya take dis kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss u d best.
Re: Shadows Of The Green Part Two by YINKS89(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
I'd like to show ma profound gratitude to almighty GOD for making
yesterday possible and would like to thank all my family, friends and
well wishers for the call, text, whatsapp messages , twitter messages,
facebook messages, nairaland messages, instagram messages, flashes and
to those that even sang for me I say thank you to you all...... You
own sef go kom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / A Strange Love (18+) / Whispers On Christmas Night (horror)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.