Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love (1530 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Rexsul: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
I have seen lovers sharing one toothbrush which I think might be an expression of the true love they share. Although I don't think I can do it sha but can u do it wink?
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
No. Yuck!
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by goldbim(f): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Some things are personal items..i can't share toothbrush,biko..though I can share bathing sponge with a man I love..
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by GloriaNinja(f): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
I CAN Not O, I would rather use my Ninja technique to KICK his Tooth From the gum Than SHARE A BRUSH, PERSONAL HYGIENE IS IMPORTANT.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Rexsul: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:
No. Yuck!
but I thought u can do anything for love na grin
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
I can't oo sad
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Rexsul: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
goldbim:
Some things are personal items..i can't share toothbrush,biko..though I can share bathing sponge with a man I love..
lol...u try sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by fernandoc(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yes. In fact I have and will continue to do it.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by goldbim(f): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rexsul:
lol...u try sha cheesy
cheesy little stuffs like that bonds you with your partner..you feel closer to eachother..
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by SuperSuave(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
I juz dey look everybody wey dey say "I can't", what if you see your lover(the one your truly and wholeheartedly love) using your toothbrush, will you complain. If you're truly in love then you're foolish in love, you won't think straight.

there's this music video featuring Adekunle Gold and Aramide where Aramide was brushing and Adekunle came from behind, took the toothbrush from her and started brushing with it without rinsing it or doing anything.

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Rexsul: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
goldbim:
cheesy little stuffs like that bonds you with your partner..you feel closer to eachother..
correct
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yeah severely. .
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Ambidexter(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
May sound unhealthy but what's the difference with kissing (sharing saliva) with 'the person you truly love'?

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
No one can do that cheesy
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Safiaa(f): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Absolutely disgusting. Is this even a question?
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
I can't even count how many times I've done it .........it's epic

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by cloudyskygrind(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
Never!
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by StarBukola(f): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
I don't knw y people make a big deal, cuz to me it is not, some people say it is personal,it is yuck! Lolz, but having unprotected sex is good and hygiene.. People pls wake up! Once u can go as far as v unprotected sex in fact give sex at all,, then u don't need to complain undecidedmy own opinion sha o
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hygiene people, hygiene. yikes!
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by eitsei(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
SuperSuave:
I juz dey look everybody wey dey say "I can't", what if you see your lover(the one your truly and wholeheartedly love) using your toothbrush, will you complain. If you're truly in love then you're foolish in love, you won't think straight.

there's this music video featuring Adekunle Gold and Aramide where Aramide was brushing and Adekunle came from behind, took the toothbrush from her and started brushing with it without rinsing it or doing anything.
I will buy a new toothbrush.. Lol, to even think I will kiss same mouth later on but still I can't share my toothbrush
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
SuperSuave:

Ewwww
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Rexsul: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ambidexter:
May sound unhealthy but what's the difference with kissing (sharing saliva) with 'the person you truly love'?
I've been thinking about it too
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by SuperSuave(m): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
eitsei:
I will buy a new toothbrush.. Lol, to even think I will kiss same mouth later on but still I can't share my toothbrush
you see. To be honest, I can share my toothbrush if I really love the person, love makes you do stupid and foolish things that's why I hate to love.

reminds me of the question: Can you drink your lovers saliva if it's in a cup since you exchange salivas while kissing?
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by oyonu(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
I have done that before and even collected Tom Tom candy from her mouth while kissing and I no die. Come to think of it you've probably kissed before and engaged in oralB sex so what's d diff? If you have kissed before, you shouldn't have a problem sharing toothpaste
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by SmellingAnus(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yes as long as it's not going to be an everyday occurrence... Done that only once in my life...
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by eitsei(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
SuperSuave:
you see. To be honest, I can share my toothbrush if I really love the person, love makes you do stupid and foolish things that's why I hate to love.

reminds me of the question: Can you drink your lovers saliva if it's in a cup since you exchange salivas while kissing?
*throws up*
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by bsideboii(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Why not,if we have no option.But it shouldn't be the norm.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Headlesschicken(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin Yes v done dat once,buh i never used d brush thereafter...
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Rexsul: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
bsideboii:
Why not,if we have no option.But it shouldn't be the norm.
hmmm
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Rexsul: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin Yes v done dat once,buh i never used d brush thereafter...
cheesy
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Rexsul: 7:32am On May 01, 2017
sekxy:
Yeah severely. .
wink
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Nobody: 7:51am On May 01, 2017
No. My teeth are sensitive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How Often Do You Call Your Boyfriend/fiance / Iamairforce1 Is Dating Jodha / Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.