Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! (7536 Views)

Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by Chykason(m): 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2010
Everybody is reaping profit b'cos of this mutALLAHb story. 'This is one helluva story', commented one Nigerian daily newspaper editor (name withheld). A source said that for guys with surname 'mutALLAHb', change of surname is of now #10,000. A friend said the NUC had distributed circulars 2 all universities not 2 admit anybody with a particular surname. Don't ask of the surname b'cos my friend didn't say anything further. You may guess it. Your guess may not be so good as mine!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by seniorklop: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2010
slap 1, what is your hypothesis? your claim is totally baseless. umar chose the path he followed. he had choice
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2010
What family, his mom a yemeni is already in court since last year and if convicted, she'll doin 20years, as for the young man, if convicted he'll be doing a lifey.

Protecting ones reputation is a full time career with Nigerians and their lies.
ROTFLMAO. . . .  they can easily run you down, ah ahnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by edoreedore(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2010
babonboard:

@ poster why do u have to generalize that muslim do silly things u cant base your tots or actions on mere assumptions, i mean just because probably dis boy needs one of the nuts up there properly screwed doesnt make all we muslims silly.
He is not following d real teachings of the holy prophet cos Islam teaches peace and not voilence.
quite true, but how would you explain the expansionist tendencies of islam. durring a jihad if you dont convert when you are told to wont your throat be slit? i think we should thank God for the west for bearing a check to the islamic would because by now they would have been conducting their jihad up to my village, cause i dont belief islam fanatics wouldnt just sit and allow us exist without trying to convert some more faithfuls for Allah(SWT).
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by No2Atheism(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2010
FL Gators:

Protecting ones reputation is a full time career with Nigerians and their lies.
ROTFLMAO. . . .  they can easily run you down, ah ahnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Are you talking about that episode . . .
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2010
No2Atheism:

Are you talking about that episode . . .
LOL nah, talking about the rumor that Mutallab's mom is in court awaiting trial.
Abi se na true ni?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by No2Atheism(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2010
FL Gators:

LOL nah, talking about the rumor that Mutallab's mom is in court awaiting trial.
Abi se na true ni?

I tut u were talking about that episode . . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------

At least i can behave on narialand as it is a public forum hence i must control myself by force by force . . . grin . . .

To all other temptations . . .na to pick race like Usain Bolt . . . grin . , I am messed up already . . . no need to make things worse grin

-------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, i did not hear about the Mutallab Mother thingy hence i don mind someone providing me a link so that i can check it myself . . .
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by bosejaiye: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2010
Somehow i feel sorry for the guy as he was obviously brainwashed
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2010
lol @ temptations tongue

I dont have a link either. Thatz what a NLer wrote on the first page of this thread.

LOL these ppl sef. Nigerians are dangeroous. The woman is prolly mourning her child in her home. undecided
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by Chykason(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2010
Quote:
Seniorklop

Slap 1, what is your hypothesis. Your claim is totally baseless. Umar chose the path he followed. He had choice.

Umar didn't do his job well. So judging by his age i'll call him a JUNIOR FLOP. And lo, we have SENIORFLOP in the house! Judging by your protective argument, i may believe that Umar's senior bro is not far from the house. Hope you are not with any e-koboko to flog guys for their comments on 'JUNIORKLOP' UMAR?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by Chykason(m): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2010
Quote:
Seniorklop

Slap 1, what is your hypothesis. Your claim is totally baseless. Umar chose the path he followed. He had choice.

Umar didn't do his job well. So judging by his age i'll call him a JUNIOR FLOP. And lo, we have SENIORFLOP in the house! Judging by your protective argument, i may believe that Umar's senior bro is not far from the house. Hope you are not with any e-koboko to flog guys for their comments on 'JUNIORKLOP' UMAR?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by badboy: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2010
Why waste your prayer?

Help the boy to do what again?

I don't know why that noy was born a Nigerian. Look at the harm he has caused this country.

Small digression, Does anybody recall the interview CNN had with his primary school principal where the principal, Mr. Seth,a Ghanian showed his results,explaining how he was a good student. Part of the result was shown on the screen. On the report card was a section labelled "place of birth" and it was filled BRITAIN !!!!!!! How come all reports are saying he's Nigerian born? Am I missing something?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by Chykason(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2010
Quote:
Seniorklop

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)smiley:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)smiley:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)smiley

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by EHITZ(m): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2010
he should have contacted a good lawyer like me, all i can do for him is to opt for plea bargain!!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by hubreality(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
Religion is the biggest disease among men. Those empty heads called extremists who are being ravaged by the stinking religion are nothing but bunch of wicked hypocrites. Religion is man made and selfish. Don't be deceived by any sect tending to selfishly defend, live for God or whatever with wickedness and serial religiously motivated killings. It is so sad to see this disease of religion ravaging our people.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
@Bisijohn, alhaji mutthallab snr. is the right candidate for father of the year award. For your info. he has 2 wives and 16 kids with farouk aka "terrorist" being the youngest. The man gave his son the best education a parent could afford . To crown it all , he went to the yankee embassy to complain of his son's extremist views. What more do you want the man to do ehnn ?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by kayc33(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2010
the boy own don finish sad
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by Chykason(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2010
Guys, i'll like 2 throw the floor open on
WHY MUST MUTALLAHB PLAN THIS ON THE WORLD MOST CELEBRATED "CHRISTMAS DAY". Why didn't it happen on SALLAH DAY or RAMADAN. Guys&Ladies no sleep 2day. This is a pregna*t issue.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by Tes2(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2010
Only God can save our dear Nigeria frm d disgrace of dis blacklistin,
Religion isnt d problem either Islam,Christain,Hindus whateva, PERSONALITY is the problem
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by thetruth2(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2010
@post:

Why didn't they sentence that Arrow to death by firing squad or through lethal injection angry angry angry angry?

We learnt that the would-be-bomber was screaming and swearing and mentioning Afghanistan. How did he decide to fight a war that did not concern him or fight injustice in another land for heaven's sake ?

If he wanted to fight for the downtrodden, he should have picked up his fight in Nigeria. His father is one of those who kept Nigeria the way it’s today; his father is one of the reasons we have more than 20 million beggars in the northern part of Nigeria. While these beggars, most of them children and young people, have no access to education, his father continued to waste his stole wealth on him, by sending him to an elite secondary school outside Nigeria and the elite University College London. Not only that, he was also given a house with a price tag of 4 million pounds and huge amount of money to spend around. That was why the would-be-bomber was able to travel to everywhere, even Yemen, where he picked up the assignment to kill his fellow human beings.

So this would-be-bomber, should have known that his father is one of the reasons why there are army of unemployed in Nigeria, leading young people to engage in kidnapping and armed robbery to be a bit like his father.

The would-be-bomber should have known that while the Niger Delta is burning, its environment being degraded due to oil exploration, that his father and his class of “owners of Nigeria”, are reaping the benefits of the oil drilling and export, while the people from whose land the oil is extracted, are suffering the negative effects of the exploration without much to show for their sufferings. Afterall, Katsina, his home state, is hundreds of miles away from the oil rigs in the Niger Delta.

What the would-be-bomber should have done, if he really cares for the poor and wants change, was to take his bomb to Aso Rock and the National Assembly, since these two symbols of power are not useful to Nigerians, rather these are the places where “they” congregate to share our commonwealth amongst themselves while mortgaging our future and that of generations to come. Isn’t it hypocritical for Abdulmutallab to be fighting for Afghanistan while at home, the conditions in Afghanistan are also obtainable

Alhaji Umaru Abdul Mutallab is a multi-billionaire. How did he make his money

Na wa O !!!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by thetruth2(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2010
I also think they should black list all Nigerian Government officials from travelling abroad either for a visit or for holiday or for treatment including Yar'Adua. Maybe that will make them find a solution to the mountain problems in Nigeria.

We have Maitasine, Boko Haram, Kola kolo, Al -Majiris etc. The Northern state governments just ignore all their atrocities and let them butcher thousands of innocents souls without bringing them to justice. They burn churches and properties at any slight provocation.

Islamic extremists is becoming an incurable disease in Nigeria. Unless something is done to it, we will witness something worst. Otherwise why should they implement Sharia law in a country that is secular. haaaaaaaaa !!!!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by agbejoro: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2010
divinepat:

wether Muslims here believe it or not Nigerian norther Muslims are terrorists, they have course enough problem to that so called Nigeria. they like to drink blood like water, i don't know what they preaching ? they said the preaching of Islam is for peace, so all the killings in all the northern states are for peace? don't worry one day u will wake up and there is nothing like  one Nigeria again , then u will start killing your self  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
lta or do you think all
It is realy good if you can take your time to think before saying some of the things you say. Y ou just condemme all muslims liken that because of some who claim to be muslims. Do you think it is just by name people become muslims? Have you ever taken you time to investigate what islam teaches? I mean where is your brain, assuming you have one?
When we even talk about violence, have you ever thought of what is goin on in the Niger Delta or do you think all militants are muslims? 1st and second world wars, wetrwe they started by muslims? What about the guy that invented grenades and some other dangerous explosives is an AZEEZ too?
The genocide that took place in Rwanda was caused by muslims abi? The killings in Odi village was ordered Abdul Obasanji who is also a muslim.
Just because you are free to write any thing does not meant you should not think before writing. Am sure you know muslims who are not violent and Christians who are violent, so why the generalisation?

/
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by oluwabamis(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2010
is islam truly a religion of peace?? dont be deceived by what the sheiks told you. peace in islam is silemcing the infidels (non muslims) by violence. A true religion of peace wont encourage terrorism. do u guys know how much the govts of lybia,saudi,yemen,iran, iraq etc spends secretly on financing terroristm. pls tell my one year old about that religion of peace and not sensible nlanders period
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by fugocisse: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2010
just only six count, he must be charged for each an every passanger in that flight lets say 293 counts. useless boy angry sad
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by PurestBoy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2010
oluwabamis:

is islam truly a religion of peace?? dont be deceived by what the sheiks told you. peace in islam is silemcing the infidels (non muslims) by violence. A true religion of peace wont encourage terrorism. do u guys know how much the govts of lybia,saudi,yemen,iran, iraq etc spends secretly on financing terroristm. pls tell my one year old about that religion of peace and not sensible nlanders period

Islam is a religion of peace and yet they have sharia
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by hubreality(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2010
In fact I got disturbed yesternight about this ugly whole thing. I thank God for always of His Ways; the Spirit rules the physical earth. It's high time for us to start a heartfelt and continued prayer of intercession energized in faith to disallow every imaginations of the devil by the Power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus is Love.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by fugocisse: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
lta or do you think all
It is realy good if you can take your time to think before saying some of the things you say. Y ou just condemme all muslims liken that because of some who claim to be muslims. Do you think it is just by name people become muslims? Have you ever taken you time to investigate what islam teaches? I mean where is your brain, assuming you have one?
When we even talk about violence, have you ever thought of what is goin on in the Niger Delta or do you think all militants are muslims? 1st and second world wars, wetrwe they started by muslims? What about the guy that invented grenades and some other dangerous explosives is an AZEEZ too?
The genocide that took place in Rwanda was caused by muslims abi? The killings in Odi village was ordered Abdul Obasanji who is also a muslim.
Just because you are free to write any thing does not meant you should not think before writing. Am sure you know muslims who are not violent and Christians who are violent, so why the generalisation?

agbejoro please call a spade a spade, the truth is that the northeners are terrorist them selfs and the way they want to islamize nigeria.

is it by force to that one must be a muslem, why are all the killings in the north. ok watch out what happens in far away denmark about the cartoonist, what happend? the useles almajiris from north went on rampage killing christians and looting their proparties what whould you call that, is that not an act of terrorism, what about the burning of churches, boko haram, and sharia in a country like nigeria is not terrorism. the judgement day is coming i thank GOD that nigerians wakening up. i rest my statement!!!!!!!!!! REVOLUTION is on the way angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by whiteroses(f): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
i'll be praying for him cry NOT!! angry angry
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by whiteroses(f): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2010
fugocisse:

lta or do you think all

agbejoro please call a spade a spade, the truth is that the northeners are terrorist them selfs and the way they want to islamize nigeria.

is it by force to that one must be a muslem, why are all the killings in the north. ok watch out what happens in far away denmark about the cartoonist, what happend? the useles almajiris from north went on rampage killing christians and looting their proparties what whould you call that, is that not an act of terrorism, what about the burning of churches, boko haram, and sharia in a country like nigeria is not terrorism. the judgement day is coming i thank GOD that nigerians wakening up. i rest my statement!!!!!!!!!! REVOLUTION is on the way angry angry angry angry angry

TRUE SAY! people really need to stop generalizing and bashing muslimss. its enough already
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by ezdozit: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2010
Why should America brand Nigeria as a terrorist country with this one incident? What ever happened to Richard Reid the shoe bomber on a france to miami flight?? that just died down because he is a british citizen, Why didn't America brand the Uk as a terrorist country then? oh hooo.

It was on the front page of the standard news yesterday that the alquaeda link reported that umar got initiated here in the Uk but people are pretending not to notice. When they talked about it on BBC, they talked at length how a 'Nigerian national' tried to blow a plane on Christmas day but when it got to the point of mention how he was trained here and stuff, they said that for only 10seconds.

Who are they fooling, So Britain can have a shoe bomber and get away with but Nigeria can take a plunge, right?

Nobody should look for Yaradua at this time. He has nothing to say. Where are the people who are suppose to speak for the country?? The so called ministers?? Now, I miss Gani Fawehinmi,

This is soo wrong and unacceptable. Them just see us finish.

Stupid people!!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by Abekeade08(f): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
[b]lta or do you think all
Just because you are free to write any thing does not meant you should not think before writing. Am sure you know muslims who are not violent and Christians who are violent, so why the generalisation?[/b]

@Agbejoro

You have totally missed the point, while i don't agree with the point that all Muslims are terrorists, I still find myself wondering why so many Muslims in certain countries have turned to suicide bombing. I have seen mothers on CNN grinning and so happy once their sons have killed themselves and other people because their sons will achieve martyrdom, what rubbish.

Anyway as to you comparing suicide bombing to Niger delta, it rings hollow because Niger delta boys are not killing people in order to join them to Christianity ( that's even if those guys are Christians in the first place). From what I know, Niger delta started fighting back against oil companies because they were being ripped off. This has nothing to do with Christianity.

Rwandan genocide was a tribal war, kind of like Biafra, once again this had nothing to do with Christianity. So next time, compare religious Islamic violence to things that make sense.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Faces Six Count Charges! ! ! by Abekeade08(f): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2010
Islam is a religion of peace and yet they have sharia

@poster

Ironic, isn't it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State House Of Assembly Moves To Ban Okada - News / Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. / Three Wealthiest Men Ever To Come Out Of Europe, America And Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.