Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Police Arrest Sule Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Sule Lamido (28715 Views)

Sule Lamido Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa (photos) / Sule Lamido: I Am Atiku’s Senior, I Won’t Step Down For Him / Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oh Snap...

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by olamideMynd: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Beremx:
I honestly don't know what to type....

Happy Sunday nairalanders
nwanyi a so you still dey nairaland? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by malton: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

This is an eye opener.

How long has this kind of arrangements been going on?and the silence by every one up there is frightening.

It's a shame, really.

This has been going on since the turn of democracy, as far as I know.

Lots of reasons;

The people there keep mum because they don't know any better. They have been so abused that they can't tell rights from privileges anymore.

Illiteracy plays a part as well - the major reason - in truth. The people in these states see the mother states of Borno, Kano, and Kaduna as the go-to places for new ideas and growth. And as such don't see any wrong in their leaders ruling from there, as they too aspire to dwell there someday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
So he he lives in Kano,and is causing trouble in Jigawa?

Good to know our Police, now have the powers to arrest those who we use to consider above the law.

I am just trying to imagine if something like this can happen in the South. There would have been either riotings,or paid professional placard holders marching on the streets.

The North is interesting.

Shout out.

I want to give a big shout out to all members of Mountain Of Fire and Miracles Church Worldwide(Proudly MFM)

No member of MFM lacks. If you are a member of MFM,i specially salute you here.

God bless you.

bigot

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
good for him.
Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by malton: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
BlowBack:

What of that rascal of a governor that rules Osun from Lagos only to land Osun when federal allocations from Abuja is disbursed?

No comments on that. I haven't been to or lived in Osun before. So I can't confirm or deny your claim.
Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by gberra: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
BlowBack:

Afonja kwara rat, what concerns IPOB here?

If it was a choice between Osunbade and this same ab0ki we know you muslim converts will gladly vote for your awusa c0ck masters.

Grow brain and learn to live with the fact that Biafra and Niger Delta republic are just one gunshot away.

pest
Biafra is Burning while all you do is sneak on your two masters.

Igbos are Mad tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by DLuciano: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

Good to know our Police, now have the powers to arrest those who we use to consider above the law.

I am just trying to imagine if something like this can happen in the South. There would have been either riotings,or paid professional placard holders marching on the streets.

Shout out.

I want to give a big shout out to all members of Mountain Of Fire and Miracles Church Worldwide(Proudly MFM)

God bless you.

so whats all the religious sheenpop about ? No sense in that pakerposing!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by Ojaja21: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Clueless government

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
No bail on Sunday

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by mmsen: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
gberra:
The core North transcends the so called artificial lines/boundaries unlike her Southern counterpart which seems to be restricted by it. I think the Northern elites flourish on the premise that their Nexus must be stronger & more powerful regardless and ain't nothing anyone can do about it.

Malton which way?

That might be true but it doesn't explain why they have consistently failed to do anything that would substantially improve the quality of life in the north or the infrastructure in the north.

What use is all that power? What do they do with it?
Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by mostHandsome01: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

Shout out.

God bless you.

some times u talk sensibly and sometime otherwise, i was born in kano and i know how violent the hausas can be, trust me, if sule lamido isnt released as quick as possible, the Christians in the north will be the ones to surfer mayhem, so do not portray the northerners as gentle and the southerners as the violent ones, do not let ur too much love for this present government blind ur eyes/ sense of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by gberra: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
mmsen:

That might be true but it doesn't explain why they have consistently failed to do anything that would substantially improve the quality of life in the north or the infrastructure in the north.

What use is all that power? What do they do with it?
You talk sensibly but you must stop being an IPob.

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by mmsen: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
gberra:
You talk sensibly but you must stop being an IPob.

The smiling one cheesy

Why should I stop being something that I never was?

And what is wrong with IPOB? They aren't killing people.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by gberra: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
mmsen:

Why should I stop being something that I never was?

And what is wrong with IPOB? They aren't killing people.
If you are with Ipob, you are against us QED.

The angry one angry
Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by mmsen: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
gberra:
If you are with Ipob, you are against us QED.

The angry one angry

QED?

And who is us?

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by malton: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
gberra:
The core North transcends the so called artificial lines/boundaries unlike her Southern counterpart which seems to be restricted by it. I think the Northern elites flourish on the premise that their Nexus must be stronger & more powerful regardless and ain't nothing anyone can do about it.

Malton which way?

True talk.

The only way is education. Educational orientation influences the level of individuals' political awareness and participation.

The few of them who recognise that the leaders are raping them in daylight cannot do much about it because a lack of education means that their reach and ability to influence members of the public is limited. That is left to the religious heads, who are also tools in the hands of the politicians who build the mosques they oversee.

There's a need to awaken their awareness for equal educational opportunity. That way, they can pose a challenge for the children of the rich who have been equipped to forge ahead and rule over them. Political education on the part of the electorate will help them make informed decisions and make a case for on-ground rulership.

A lot of people may not be aware, but this has been one of the chief causes of the lack of development and rising poverty rates bedeviling the North.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by malton: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
gberra:

Malton which way?

True talk.

The only way is education. Educational orientation influences the level of individuals' political awareness and participation.

The few of them who recognise that the leaders are raping them in daylight cannot do much about it because a lack of education means that their reach and ability to influence members of the public is limited. That is left to the religious heads, who are also tools in the hands of the politicians who build the mosques they oversee.

There's a need to awaken their awareness for equal educational opportunity. That way, they can pose a challenge for the children of the rich who have been equipped to forge ahead and rule over them. Political education on the part of the electorate will help them make informed decisions and make a case for on-ground rulership. Also, they must be taught to separate religion from politics.

A lot of people may not be aware, but this has been one of the chief causes of the lack of development and rising poverty rates bedeviling the North.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by kulikuli45: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

Shout out.

God bless you.

How far that una building? Did the fire die by fire?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by gberra: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
mmsen:

QED?

And who is us?
Enemies of the state are against US. You do share their mentality. Don't play dumb

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by mmsen: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
gberra:
Enemies of the state are against US. You do share their mentality. Don't play dumb

Enemy of which state?

How do I share their mentality?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by Omeokachie: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
One of the few who have publicly declared their 2019 presidential ambition.

Decimate your opponent before the gave starts is the game plan of this administration. Silence opposition by every means possible.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by gberra: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
malton:

True talk.

There's a need to awaken their awareness for equal educational opportunity. That way, they can pose a challenge for the children of the rich who have been equipped to forge ahead and rule over them. Political education on the part of the electorate will help them make informed decisions and make a case for on-ground rulership. Also, they must be taught to separate religion from politics.

Peace be unto you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by drss2(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
arrested all becos of his 2019 presidential ambition. they should keep decieving demselves.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by Princewell2012(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

Shout out.

God bless you.

My wife is a core member of MFM but this ur comments hmmmmm..

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by michoim(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Beremx:

Then don't comment, is not compulsory. ..
Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by malton: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
gberra:
Peace be unto you smiley

And you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by BeardedMeat(m): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Beremx:

Say it! Jonathan was a fool for not arresting Buhary when he spewed the trash about dogs and baboons!
Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by agbangam: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
mostHandsome01:

some times u talk sensibly and sometime otherwise, i was born in kano and i know how violent the hausas can be, trust me, if sule lamido isnt released as quick as possible, the Christians in the north will be the ones to surfer mayhem, so do not portray the northerners as gentle and the southerners as the violent ones, do not let ur too much love for this present government blind ur eyes/ sense of reasoning.

My guuuuyyyyy, must u guys add Religion to every topic u see Na wa for una oo.
Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by HungerBAD: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Princewell2012:

My wife is a core member of MFM but this ur comments hmmmmm..

Happy Sunday.

Happy Sunday.

God bless your family.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by agbangam: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Say it! Jonathan was a fool for not arresting Buhary when he spewed the trash about dogs and baboons!

So who wud have arrested OBJ for saying dat 2007 election is a DO or DIE.... U guys can just create unnecessary wahala. Igbos are truelly bastards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Declared Benue Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC / Godwin Maduka Storms Johnbosco's Music Academy Launch (Pictures) / I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.