Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Police Arrest Sule Lamido - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Sule Lamido (28708 Views)

Sule Lamido Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa (photos) / Sule Lamido: I Am Atiku’s Senior, I Won’t Step Down For Him / Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by Beetobee(f): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
greenermodels:
most northern politicians that have indicated interest in contesting in the 2019 presidential election are been tackled, from the former kano state governor to this lamido.we're watching.
Ok, so the "tacklers" pushed him into inciting youths right? If it were the tacklers that did this, you would have shouting on the top of your crackly voice about court as the best option. Hypocrisy will kill you with speed!
Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by BeardedMeat(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
madridguy:
Let the man go and occupy Kanu office small for Kuje maximum Inbox. Atleast make dilector too take small breeze before he return back to the cake tongue
While the homemade Vegetable in aso rock continues to simmer and stew towards oblivion and obscurity.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by mostHandsome01: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
agbangam:

My guuuuyyyyy, must u guys add Religion to every topic u see Na wa for una oo.

nah dont get me wrong, its not about religion but facts! i have many Muslim friends and i have notin against muslims, what i just wanted clarifying is "HIS" notion that the northerners are more peaceful that the southerners. i have experienced over 5 bloody riot in kano and i know how it can be, i left kano solely because of that.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by BeardedMeat(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
agbangam:

So who wud have arrested OBJ for saying dat 2007 election is a DO or DIE.... U guys can just create unnecessary wahala. Igbos are truelly bastards.
Open your mouth let me wee inside undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by Victornezzar: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
gberra:
An IPob is experiencing seizures grin
U need Education ASAP
Wat concerns ipob with dis matter now
just change ur mentality
so in ur stupid mind u think ipob is angry with d police 4 arresting a northerner
wen he's not 1 of theirs

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by Princewell2012(m): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

Happy Sunday.
God bless your family.
Amen. And also with you. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by freeay: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
So he he lives in Kano,and is causing trouble in Jigawa?

Good to know our Police, now have the powers to arrest those who we use to consider above the law.

I am just trying to imagine if something like this can happen in the South. There would have been either riotings,or paid professional placard holders marching on the streets.

The North is interesting.

Shout out.

I want to give a big shout out to all members of Mountain Of Fire and Miracles Church Worldwide(Proudly MFM)

No member of MFM lacks. If you are a member of MFM,i specially salute you here.

God bless you.

ure very stupid, u don't know anything about Jigawa politics . I'll advice you shut up your smelly mouth and focus on what you know. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by Tecno66: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
2019 things. Offence: presidential interest.
stephanie11:
Officers of the Nigerian police force earlier today arrested a former governor of Jigawa state, Alh. Sule Lamido.

Politics Nigeria learned that the politician was picked up by officers from the Kano state police command for inciting his supporters to stop the conduct of local government elections organized by the current governor of Jigawa state, Muhammad Badaru. The elections are scheduled to hold on July 1.

Lamido was arrested at his Sharada Kano home on Sunday morning. Information made available to Politics Nigeria reveals that he was taken to the Zone One Command of the Nigeria Police in Kano.

About 6 Hilux trucks fully packed with Lamido's supporters were spotted outside the Police station awaiting his release.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/30/breaking-police-arrest-ex-gov-sule-lamido/
Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by Rinsola32(f): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
So he he lives in Kano,and is causing trouble in Jigawa?

Good to know our Police, now have the powers to arrest those who we use to consider above the law.

I am just trying to imagine if something like this can happen in the South. There would have been either riotings,or paid professional placard holders marching on the streets.

The North is interesting.

Shout out.

I want to give a big shout out to all members of Mountain Of Fire and Miracles Church Worldwide(Proudly MFM)

No member of MFM lacks. If you are a member of MFM,i specially salute you here.

God bless you.

My fire for fire brother, I hail o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by HungerBAD: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rinsola32:

My fire for fire brother, I hail o.

I greet you Ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by naijajobx: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
good job
Re: Police Arrest Sule Lamido by swissobed: 9:16am On May 01, 2017
sule have ruled and he shld allow the present gov to rule

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated / Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers / Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.