Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common (4077 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by oluwafrizzy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
The pressure to “mingle” when you’re a single lady is on a whole other level, especially if you’re the only one among your friends who doesn’t have a man. Everyone is constantly trying to hook you up with someone and what not.

You might even be tempted to give in to a guy you’re not necessarily feeling just so you get them off your back and not look like they’re doing you from your village, and this is the wrongest thing you can do to yourself.
No matter how bad the pressure gets, there are certain types of men you shouldn’t be caught dead dating – for your own safety, peace of mind, glow up and general wellbeing.

1. The Baby Daddy
Run! Run!! Run!!! Nothing says trouble more than a guy with a baby by another woman. Unless you’re prepared for baby mama drama and you don’t mind him abandoning you in the night, mid coitus, because she called saying their child is down with something (which is probably not true), then you might want to retrace your steps.
Plus, there’s always the possibility that he would want to marry her eventually because he wants a “perfect” family for his child.

2. Mama’s Boy
This one is up there on the list of guys you should never ever fall in love with. Not only will mummy be the standard, the benchmark to which you’re going to be constantly measured by, you’ll also find yourself competing with mummy for his love and attention, and mummy always wins – no matter how hard you try.

3. The Upcoming Musician
There are plenty of them in Lagos. Sister girl, unless he has something else going on the side, you should run for your life because, kolewerk! You’ll find yourself paying for endless studio sessions and on the rare occasion that he “blows”, he’ll abandon you for a more red carpet perfect honey.

4. Mr. Clingy
This one calls you every second of the day – when you’re eating, while you’re taking a dump – every single second! In the beginning, this might seem cute and all but beware, this is very dangerous behaviour. You’re never going to be able to get a breathing space and he’s most probably going to pick a fight every time a guy as much as looks at you.

5. The Braggado
You have most probably met him. Mr I-Have-Five-Houses-In-Lekki, Mr My-Container-Is-On-The-High-Sea. He offers all this information at your first meeting without you even asking. Half the time, he is really just an empty barrel, and when he’s not, he can’t see

http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/04/ladies-why-you-should-never-date.html

4 Likes

Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by stiflerdrug: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
So watchu tryna tell tis ladies ?
Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by professorfal: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin

no3 airforce1

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by nepapole(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Why do people like wasting time writing stuff like this when it is certain that at least one lady will always fall for a guy irrespective of the category he belongs to.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by ikp120(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wetin concern me sef? At least I no dey for the least.

Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
stiflerdrug:
That we should avoid creepy fake guys tongue
Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by Kondomatic(m): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Money covereth all flaws

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by stiflerdrug: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
OMOTOLARH:
That we should avoid creepy fake guys tongue
okay that makes sense
but fuxkboys will still fxck
Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
stiflerdrug:

okay that makes sense

but fuxkboys will still fxck
Hopefully
Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by stiflerdrug: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
OMOTOLARH:
Hopefully
nah definitely
Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
stiflerdrug:
bros which category are you
Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by stiflerdrug: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
funmisticqueen:
bros which category are you
category kor group ni

waya mean?
Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by Frolic: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
The man u are now going to fall in love with will fall from heaven abi?
Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by anitapreeti(f): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
professorfal:
grin

no3 airforce1

grin grin
Ya mean
Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by Fernandowski(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
number 3 na jodha's husband, Airforce1
Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by Fernandowski(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
number 3 na jodha s husband, Airforce1
Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by jericco1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
I'm innocent
Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by cathodekazim: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
dont b surprised if this op ended up marryin agbero chairman or a bricklayer.
90percnt of men prefers thr mum thn thr wives

only a crazy man will lov you more than his blood mother
u must b a flat headed lady
no wonder ur iq is....

3 Likes

Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by egorov(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
In some way, the op is right. Especially number 3, I see so many young guys firming upcoming, without Anyother plan for their lives.
Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
I did not fall into any of the category you listed, but ladies still dread me like a leper. or is it because i'm a stenching arne
Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by MidasTouche01(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
professorfal:
grin

no3 airforce1

Guy u get acid mouth ooo...

wetin Airforce1 do you, u just dey blast him upandan... shocked
Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by boiz2men(m): 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
im a proud mummys boy... its mummy first at all times.... no babe is better than my mum.. except shes my wife, then mummy would have to born another pikin lol
Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by oluwafrizzy(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2017
boiz2men:
im a proud mummys boy... its mummy first at all times.... no babe is better than my mum.. except shes my wife, then mummy would have to born another pikin lol

Don't worry, mummy will teach you how to Bleep
Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by boiz2men(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2017
oluwafrizzy:

Don't worry, mummy will teach you how to Bleep

we are not brothers so its safe to say u were referring to ya mum. but then,

y do u want ya mummy to teach me? dont u have respect for her?

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common by oluwafrizzy(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2017
Hope you learnt

(1) (Reply)

Guys Access Her. (photo) / Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos / Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.