Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos (45524 Views)

18-Month-Old Baby Raped To Death By A Relative In South Africa / 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend In Kano (New Photos) / 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Tisham20(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
chisus that man no get heart oh

Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Even the judge presiding dis case should feel ashamed if he lets dis rapist walk free.
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by jfleece(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
This is why it's good to have a licensed gun.... Shoot the motherfucker ten times in the head and five times on his dick...
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Joshuaeze(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
This is sad i don't want to read it
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by JuneOctober(f): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
Very soon they'd start raping Zygotes and embryos. Fools!!!!!!!!! angry I just pity for the baby girl. In fact God Must punish that idiot!
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Rilwayne001: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
FriendNG:
Sharia law is the solution. Raping = Death.

How come a different theme was played out here?http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4062652

Besides, the victim needs Atleast four witnesses, what if this girl had 1?
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Eaugusta(f): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
My dear country has gone sour; seriously how did we get to this place
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by duketerry22(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
This man deserves to be put down and those lawyers.... I rest my case
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Kriszy42(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
some case dnt need lawyers or a court house!! jes take his f**king life!!!! embarassedsome case dnt need lawyers or a court house!! jes take his f**king life!!!!
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by aPr: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
LIES, He hired 10 lawyers and his friend does not have money for 1 lawyer, How did they become friends? I thought Yoruba adage says "Olowo se ore olowo, Oloshi se ore oloshi" birds of a feather flock together.
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by FriendNG: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rilwayne001:

How come a different theme was played out here?http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4062652

Go to Saudi embassy and ask them.

Besides, the victim needs Atleast four witnesses, what if this girl had 1?

Don't know.
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by tokodekehinde(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Honestly I wonder what this world is turning, it's high time we got rid of wolves in sheep clothing...smh
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by naijajobx: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
6months ke
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by akdunoma(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by 2bam: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
what is humanity turning into ooooo 6months old was raped.were are the civil society.
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by tydi(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
sham8co:

God go first punish your great grand father wheh position his house dey face north. Megalimolian fool.
Mr relax it hasn't gotten to this,, didn't you take yourself out today

try to do next weekend, it helps, and try to tame your temper,that made those haram boiz so barbaric

peace be with you
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by tydi(m): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Angel196:

Really and other regions haven't? Very funny, tell me another joke.

stop bringing religion into this, am talking about the northerners in the northern part of nigeria, they act before they think if actually they do think

1 Like

Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by vickyvershy96(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Not until there is a standard law against such act these children of corn will not stop committing this crime....abeg COMPLETE CASTRATION
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by doyinbaby(f): 12:09am On May 01, 2017
oloriooko:
Lawyers are easily blinded by their crave for money
How can anyone in his right senses offer to defend such demonic behaviour but one eediot will come here and say one is innocent until proven guilty smh
Gbam
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Legalese(m): 12:16am On May 01, 2017
There's something called the 'the cab-rank rule' contained in rule 24 of the rules of professional conduct, that imposes a duty on lawyers to accept brief from clients in so far as their fees are paid. It's sorta like a doctor being obliged to try and save a life that comes to them even if it's an armed robber with gunshot wounds. It goes to the ethics of the profession.
However, a leg practitioner not bound to accept a brief in which he has personal interest, conflicting interest, and on religious or moral grounds. What are the indices used to quantify moral grounds which is largely subjective?
It is not about the legal profession but the personal if the individual lawyers.
Meanwhile, everyone is here condemning the aledged offender, hiw many of you would do anything about it?
What if we could start an online campaign for her raising awareness from which a big and well equipped law firm would take up her matter? Leaving it to the public prosecutors may not a good idea cos they may not be thorough considering the load of cases they are saddled with. #Justiceforbabykhadija

1 Like

Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by PharmFonex(m): 1:30am On May 01, 2017
Reason why i will still call for the LAW profession to be taken off,for the ethics of the profession is nothing to say about...
....how dare you stand to defend one who is cruel and wicked enough to rape a neo-natal?
Believe me,there was a country called Nigeria will be told off one day.
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by BetaThings: 2:28am On May 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
and someone will say I should join islam

The first thing you should do is learn about life
Are the parents of the baby not Muslims?
Does Islam permit intimacy outside marriage?
Does Islam permit ra.pe?

BTW if you go to the family court in Lagos, you will see terrible things done by Christians in the South

http://punchng.com/rising-pandemic-child-sexual-abuse/

1 Like

Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by BetaThings: 2:31am On May 01, 2017
tydi:

stop bringing religion into this, am talking about the northerners in the northern part of nigeria, they act before they think if actually they do think

http://punchng.com/rising-pandemic-child-sexual-abuse/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/why-we-defile-small-girls-pastor-others/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/man-47-defiles-neighbours-18-month-old-baby/

And you, sir, are worse than the people you accuse of not thinking
You need to learn more about life and analyse what you are told about other regions and religions
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by BetaThings: 3:00am On May 01, 2017
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Angel196(f): 4:15am On May 01, 2017
tydi:

And that's where your ignorance shows, who's talking about religion? I typed region but since you didn't care to read it well you assumed and came to your own conclusion. I don't even think you've ever lived in the north or stayed with any of them before, if you did you'd be less judgemental and stop generalizing as if your own zone are filled with saints. Ignorance or hypocrisy, I don't know which one to blame. Seriously, Nigeria is not the problem, the people who lives in it and their mentality are. sad
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Nobody: 6:02am On May 01, 2017
Northerners and weird rape news be like....... grin

Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by yauduman(m): 6:13am On May 01, 2017
OMG MAY ALLAH PUNISH ALL KINDS OF THAT PEOPLE AMIN
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Nobody: 6:22am On May 01, 2017
I just weak.....

Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Nobody: 7:58am On May 01, 2017
it's for rituals,that's for sure.
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by lordofreal(m): 8:26am On May 01, 2017
That's pure wickedness. I look into the world and see nothing but wickedness
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by factwriter(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2017
aPr:
LIES, He hired 10 lawyers and his friend does not have money for 1 lawyer, How did they become friends? I thought Yoruba adage says "Olowo se ore olowo, Oloshi se ore oloshi" birds of a feather flock together.

Thank you. I doubt the truthfulness of this news.

Any rapist (paedophile) rich or powerful enough to hire TEN lawyers should be influential enough to KILL THE CASE in the first place before it comes to light.

I do not doubt that such a crime can occur (especially when you look at it from a ritual perspective) but the talk about TEN hired lawyers could be just sympathiser's way of helping the victim's family draw public attention.

Raping six month old infant should be equated with highest level of cruelty ever possible.

MANKIND is gradually emerging to be nothing but a FRAUD while CREATION of the WORLD itself has began to look like a SCAM.

(Forgive me God for my thoughts)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs With Knives & Sticks Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Kubwa, Abuja (Video) / RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys / The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.