Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos (45498 Views)

18-Month-Old Baby Raped To Death By A Relative In South Africa / 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend In Kano (New Photos) / 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by professorfal: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
IYANGBALI:
two hundred naira for my area but Na old old women wet dey above 60 o

granny? hell no!
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by cococandy(f): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
And the lawyers agreed to represent him

1 Like

Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by prigoz(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
North and peadahole are like 5&6, but on a more serious note, the man needs to be exam though to them, it is normal shocked shocked cool shocked
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Finestbae1(f): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jesus is Lord. All these men with their always-seeking-penetration tool. May God help you all. This story is really tragic. The man should be sentenced to death by anal burning with hot coal and asphalt.
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by neocortex: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
oloriooko:
Lawyers are easily blinded by their crave for money
How can anyone in his right senses offer to defend such demonic behaviour but one eediot will come here and say one is innocent until proven guilty smh

That is the only way to get a fair trial.
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by leofab(f): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
The history of mankind is nothing but a chronicle of oppressions...
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by linearity: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Why does the mother need to hire a lawyer?

This is a crime and should be prosecuted in court by the government.
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Dottore: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
And some still refuse to believe that there are the highest number of undetected mad men in Nigeria than any other country
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by 14dfuture(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
he is simply a ritualist...God should have released thunder on him while he was defiling her...anyways the thunder is still gathering momentum he should wait for it....End time Ritualist.
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Angel196(f): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
tydi:
God punish North!

Because they have sycophants just like every other states in the world?? You think God answers unreasonable prayers like this?
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Are my eyes deceiving me? Cos I saw 'she was raped by her mother's friend and husband ' the first time I read it.
How did the so called rapist gain solo access to the child? Was he her new husband or boyfriend?
Incomplete story but if true, justice should take its due course.
A man that rapes a baby, is that one a man?!
Capital no. Na animal.
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Edum13656: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
what kind of dick stands at the sight of a 6 month old... that one na dick?
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by KKKWHITE(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
How
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Angel196(f): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
prigoz:
North and peadahole are like 5&6, but on a more serious note, the man needs to be exam though to them, it is normal shocked shocked cool shocked

Yes and that's why the parents who are also northerners reported the issue abi?!
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by linearity: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Some yeye crazy lawyers will still go to court and defend this, that's why I prefer jungle justice

He must have a defense, else the case will not on. No Judge would allow a case to go to trial, if a defendant who want to be represented could not find any to represent him/her. The Judge can even order certain lawyers to defend him.

If his defense are lackluster because they are not interested in the case, that will be a ground for appeal...if the trial move ahead without him getting representation despite his insistence and ability to pay, it also a ground for an appeal.
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by otobomax(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
End time , this is so sad
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by pokipoki: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
I am really speechless. I think the first step to get justice is to display the picture of the sex offender.

1 Like

Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by nsoh007(m): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
seems shady..... how do you even penetrate a 6months old vagina
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
A Culture And Religion That Reduces women to ragdoll, no wonder their men prefer under age girls, they cant stand mature intelligent women.

1 Like

Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
and someone will say I should join islam
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Donbabaj: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Its either the gist is not true. But if true, we need automatic castration for rapist. I swear. Hanhan! Na by force to rape woman. Mast*rbate na if na so d tin dey do u abi hw much be olosho for north. I don't even knw what I'm saying again self. Walai e ni go better for all of una wet dey Rape girls, woman, even baby. Wait, did I hear u say 6mnth old baby. Pls wait for me I'm coming back.. cry
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Joysmith2: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
Watch as d mumu aboki turns to alhaji overnight...
Thunder frm Zambia fire u and d lawyers wy agree to defend u.....
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Umarlulu: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
zainabxel:
La ila
ki karasa mana
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Jabioro: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Those lawyers should be hang along the pedophile fool that seek for their professional service.. In as much there's medical report that confirms penetration, the court would jailed him except if there's a passage of brown envelope.. the idiotas still lucking around in name of bail..

1 Like

Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by ephi123(f): 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
This kind of news just makes me sick, and even worse is the fact that the man may get away with it.
What on earth is wrong with this country? We don't have a sex offender register, we don't have systems or structures in place to protect children.
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Nnetriplet: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
what kind of news is this, how can a man be moved by a 6-month baby, not even a 6 year old......what is all these....these be giving we mothers hbp over the safety of our little girls.....may he never see good thing in this life or next. Amen
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by tydi(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Angel196:

Because they have sycophants just like every other states in the world?? You think God answers unreasonable prayers like this?

the north has always been known for abominable crime!!

God punish north!

it's a wish not a prayer

2 Likes

Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sick
Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Vicolan: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
I am speechless.

Just cant wrap this round my brain. 6 months?seriously?there are men that can get it up staring at a 6 months old baby?

How did we,as humanity get to this level?

I don't think its ordinary eyes ...Those culprits always have bad intention.... I mean evil plans ooo

1 Like

Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by saibuhari(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Where are all the human rights lawyers - Falana, Agbakoba, Keyamo, Tunji Braithwait, Ayo Obey, etc. This is real case for you to showcase yourselves - not only when its political and you use the case to shine. Food don set. If you are a lawyer and you have human feeling knowing that the parents of the baby cannot pay for litigation, this is the time to render service to humanity. Lawyers from north, east, west, niger delta, this is a real test of your humanism. If i dont see minimum of 100 lawyers lining up to defend this innocent baby, i will be disappointed.

Seun should keep us updated with this case by keeping the story on the front page daily until justice is won for this baby. This will be his contribution to humanity. Kai, man's inhumanity to man. But what is the govt of Kano state doing about this?

1 Like

Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by Curry30: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Am not suprised its in the north, that man probably was so high on exxol or some other mixture.

C'mon...getting it up for a 6 months old baby Drugs is involved[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.