Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ (46956 Views)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by Fourwinds: 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
Typical Nigeria man..., always blaming other people for ur own problems

But the wife too no try gan
it is d wife's fault...try and read d measure d man took to prevent pregnancy
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by AlphaStyles(m): 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
my friend control ur jontormos

Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by Fourwinds: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
smith666999:
husbands if u don't want your wives to give birth at will, yo'all should stop Fu©king at will.
can u marry and stop fvckking altogether.? u need to be realistic

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by mayor007(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
And this idiotic man couldn't go for a vasectomy?

Why do we have so many imbeciles in the world today? angry

3 Likes

Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by bdauran: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
...and u've been fucking her like a donkey.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by Tobium1(m): 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
she is bearing them like rats. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by youngreezy(m): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
angryuseless yoruba man wen yhu dey Bleep yhu no knw say yhu go use condom?yhu cum hia dey spill trash dey blame ya wife mtchewww afonjas nd stupidity r lyk........abeg wey dah jacob zuma meme
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by lovethchioma(f): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fourwinds:
is like many of u didn't read to understand dat story very well...from d start u will be moved to blame d man but as u read on u will discover d woman is at fault
This isn't about who is at fault... of course I read the story to the end. They produced those children together and he can't run away from his responsibility. Divorce isn't just the solution here.
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
coolzeal:
For some funny reasons I can't stop laughing out loud on this trend. grin grin

Really funny my brother grin
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by gud4dbest(m): 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nutase:
It takes two to tango lipsrsealed

you can imagine,as if someone is without common sense,passing the buck!
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by gud4dbest(m): 12:03am On May 01, 2017
Fourwinds:
is like many of u didn't read to understand dat story very well...from d start u will be moved to blame d man but as u read on u will discover d woman is at fault

she removed the contraception...you later discovered...I think you should av changed tactics b4 it got to that!
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by Chimexstano(m): 12:03am On May 01, 2017
Bros... you need Jesus
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by SSAwhistleblowe: 12:04am On May 01, 2017
Irony of life..some people are looking for just one after how many years of marriage ..you get six dey talk say u don tire for the marriage...find a solution to your problem my friend and don't make God angry with you..what do you mean
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by godquality: 12:11am On May 01, 2017
Person tire for him wife na so so excuse to divorce he go dey look for. Na she give herself belle abi? Make you no go do family planning dey here dey blame the woman wey open leg for you. Like say she no let am do he for still complain say she deny am sex.

I sure say as soon as the divorce is through, the guy will bring a new wife home. And when he does will she not bear children too?

Some men no get chill.

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by Stallione(m): 12:18am On May 01, 2017
she bears them like rats and pee pee inside her like pump.Onye isi mgbaka..!!! undecided
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by castrokiller(m): 12:22am On May 01, 2017
hahaha. why coudnt he try the family planning on himself. who get the sperm na

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by DexteryJoe(m): 12:31am On May 01, 2017
she doesn't impregnate herself, it's u who wants to kill her with children,control urself
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by Nobody: 12:39am On May 01, 2017
lovethchioma:
Look at this man o... you want to run and leave the children for who to take care of?
He is an eediot
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by suremanpatriot: 12:41am On May 01, 2017
Me, I need more children ooo!
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by iukpe: 1:30am On May 01, 2017
You agreed to have 2, but you no raise alarm at 3, 4 or 5. Na after 6 going to 7 you come remember the agreement. Its not your will to complain jor, leave the woman alone, you are also guilty and suffering from recessionophobia.
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by Extrazee: 2:01am On May 01, 2017
Beremx:
If you wanted her not to have more babies, you should have used protection methods. Why blame the woman? Abi the woman should keep drinking pills because of unwanted pregnancies?

Stupid reason for divorce

If you read the page properly, you would have seen where he took the woman to a hospital and put her on family planning. But the ekwensu secretly removed it, cos she wanted to render the man useless, so she could control him.
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by Extrazee: 2:10am On May 01, 2017
lovethchioma:
This isn't about who is at fault... of course I read the story to the end. They produced those children together and he can't run away from his responsibility. Divorce isn't just the solution here.
This isn't about who is at fault? What is it about? The foolish woman stopped the family planning she was on, cos she wanted more kids.
These days, the women are the ones who suggest to do the family planning, cos they know what it takes to cater for a baby.
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by Johnhug66(m): 2:20am On May 01, 2017
She dey give birth like rat,aren't u d 1 giving her d milk like peakShe dey give birth like rat,aren't u d 1 giving her d milk like peakShe dey give birth like rat,aren't u d 1 giving her d milk like peak
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by tunddy(m): 4:28am On May 01, 2017
When you dey f^ck her he dey sweet you....now you come dey complain
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by Angel196(f): 4:37am On May 01, 2017
Deilluminator:
He had to take her to the hospital where they implanted a family planning device in her but she went and removed it secretly. Didn't you get that?

That's what I don't get, why does she have to be the one to go to 'family planning' if he's the one not interested in having many babies? Why not go for the alternative and do the one meant for males? Why putting the blame solely on the wife when he a a choice too in the matter?

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by Angel196(f): 4:40am On May 01, 2017
Extrazee:

If you read the page properly, you would have seen where he took the woman to a hospital and put her on family planning. But the ekwensu secretly removed it, cos she wanted to render the man useless, so she could control him.

Is she the only one that has to go on family planning? Why doesn't he go on it too? After all, he doesn't want more babies.
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by MayorofLagos(m): 4:42am On May 01, 2017
This man like to enter the pussy raw, for the sweetness.
So he has a point.
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by Awoo88: 5:22am On May 01, 2017
This guy na big idiot. So condom no dey market again
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by coolzeal(m): 5:43am On May 01, 2017
jagugu88li:
Half of me is........why?
They look like white women dipped in chocolate. You look exotic.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by optimismlaz(m): 6:07am On May 01, 2017
Pls MR u have urself to blame. Stop blaming the woman because u allowed d fluids to entering inside, y not block it with Condom
Re: ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ by do4luv14(m): 6:23am On May 01, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Yoruba people and their family wahala shaa
So they even born like rabbit sef undecided.
The "educated people"..
Same people dat were shadding a couple here sometime ago for giving birth to 6. undecided.

Wat sucks here is not ur "giving birth to many" rather ur hypocrisy.. i don taya for una ooh

can you imagine and he is the one who release the sparm into her, when using condom and withdrawing when about to cum, would hav solve it, or better still, went for an operation, hav forgotten the operation name, so he won't release ,

chaii na wa, original wa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.