Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters (60740 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / General Gowon Sitting And Eating On The Floor In Benin In 1967 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by cnonyechi(f): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
DrGoodman:
But he is working even while not eating normally?

His signatures and decisions must be by intravenous means too. grin

Has he signed anything for u lately?? Or do u work with him??

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
toyetade:
Whatever happens to Buhari. Nigeria is the one to loose. What Buhari has accomplish within this short time, No head of state have accomplish that. Nigeria has been so unlucky with leaders. We got it right this time and death will not allow him.
Name just 2 positive things he has achieved. The negative things are too numerous to state but you tell just 2 of the positives

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Obviously so far so good we have had​ propaganda by the loyal media and aides ordered by the cabals ruling us and feeding us trash in the name of news. Must we always have sick people in power? We said it in 2015 they said we were wrong now oro to won ni ki Baba maa gbo baba naa lo maa pari e

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by bigtt76(f): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
They must have been slowly poisoning him angry foolish cabal, he travel o or he did not travel o, he will sooner or later give up and lose the presidency. Toh

joe4real12:
Why

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by cnonyechi(f): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ra88:
Na by force to be president?

African leaders has no dignity.

Resign and go take care of yourself, NO.
You wan die for power.

In fact eeh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
PMB, resign honorably and attend to your health.. Its not by force to be a President without having the health to carry on..Remember Yaradua...Nigeria is bigger than anybody.. remember your famous quote..
I belong to nobody..
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
1miccza:
Obviously so far so good we have had​ propaganda by the loyal media and aides ordered by the cabals ruling us and feeding us trash in the name of news. Must we always have sick people in power? We said it in 2015 they said we were wrong now oro to won ni ki Baba maa gbo baba naa lo maa pari e
i am even surprised apc hasnt blamed pdp and gej for buhari sickness grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by willibounce1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
kenny987:
They should let this man resign honourably, tend himself and answer nature's call as determined by the Almighty. All these political jostling is selfish and wicked, clear hallmarks of greedy, lazy, parasitic louts who make up the kitchen cabinet, and majority of their tribesmen.

I just wish my people never had to be lumped into this disgusting pit of hell on earth.

Who are the "they" that are stopping him from resigning? Your president is not ready to give up power to anybody. He'll rather die there than resign. Why Y ardua no resign?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by RosaConsidine: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
I'm confused. Is there no law in this country that comes into play in the event that the president is unable to fulfill his duties in any capacity especially due to ill health, automatically transferring power to his vice? Why do we need to go through all this nonsense again?

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by positivetaught: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Unbelievable, a cabal in buhari's government!, OK ooh,time n events shall tell.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Opakan2: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
PMB.. you've tried, history will remember you for good

Now I'm forced to believe Nigeria is under a curse.. The good ones with vision don't last while thieving ones stick around for long.

May God bless and show mercy upon you Mr President.. we love you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
emmanuelpopson:
PMB, resign honorably and attend to your health.. Its not by force to be a President without having the health to carry on..Remember Yaradua...Nigeria is bigger than anybody.. remember your famous quote..
I belong to nobody..
Why must he resign? When he incited violence in 2011 that claimed the lives of innocent youth all because he lost an election his brains wasnt working then to tell him that he is sick? When he was sneaking to london during the campaign and going secretely for treatments ,his brains didnt tell him that he isnt well? If he must die there let him. He has chosen his path let him face it his fate.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by oyienootieno: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
NLdie:
The type of diabolical people that Western world foster on African countries are such people that Western world can never allow in the corridor of power in their own countries.... Can a sick and nepotic person govern any Western world? Can such happen in Europe or USA?

Do the western presidents has extra Lives? ?? Obasanjo is way older than President Buhari but he ruled, Mogabe is even way older and his people vow to field his corps for the next election.

We have only few Older people who are trying to put things right in this country even if they have to sacrifice their lives. President Buhari is One of them.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by willibounce1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Please people should stop this nonesnse of saying some cabals are hiding the president or preventing him from resigning. The president is not a baby. He can make decisions on his own. We should stop blaming others for the president's decision. How can somebody who is sick not know if he can continue to work or not? The President is still very much interested in holding on to power because of greed. That's what African leaders are known for. When he is really tired, weak and ready to take care of himself, Nobody will tell him to resign.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Kaydans(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ra88:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/30/buhari-has-difficulty-drinking-and-eating-cabal-wont-let-him-travel-urgent-treatment

He has forgotten when he said over my dead body to have Nnamdi kanu released... God is just doing his own part.

RIP in advance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by ahaika23: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
When he was boasting on air that over his dead body will Kanu be released, he never knew the God Kanu worships. What is man but a frail leave that gets bruised and destroyed at the flip of God's finger. Now he knows he's just a mere man.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Nature8(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
NLdie:

LoL, is Abba and Lawan no longer a patriot? Diabolical people and zombism are 1 and the same thing

Lol.. Bro, help me ask am whether na eim go charge them for treason grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Opakan2:
PMB.. you've tried, history will remember you for good

Now I'm forced to believe Nigeria is under a curse.. The good ones with vision don't last while thieving ones stick around for long.

May God bless and show mercy upon you Mr President.. we love you
What good has pmb done in the last 2 years
Infact I give up on nigerians

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
onatisi:
Honestly who Knows what will happen on teusday.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by ahaika23: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
oyienootieno:

Do the western presidents has extra Lives? ?? Obasanjo is way older than President Buhari but he ruled, Mogabe is even way older and his people vow to field his corps for the next election.

We have only few Older people who are trying to put things right in this country even if they have to sacrifice their lives. President Buhari is One of them.

Let him sacrifice it to his cows

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by ephi123(f): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
onatisi:

grin grin grin

Hilarious

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by doctokwus: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
ukipet1:
. you are a Yoruba man that's why u think Osibanjo is more knowledgeable than GEJ... u are a big fool with this your rubbish analysis
It's an insult to compare GEJ to Osinbajo.
GEJ shud be compared to d likes of Mr.Ibu or Aluwe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Opakan2: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
onatisi:

His 2yrs is better than everything Goodluck Jonathan ever was in his entire career

BTW you've been silent of late.. no more prophesies or your jigi needs replacement grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Solorrman(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Some people must only flourish on earth but never in the coming life,never.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Nature8(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

This guy needs help
Is it now you know the 'presidency' you have been shamelessly defending upandan
Let me hear Sai baba from you again ...otobo

grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Solorrman(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
The corpse of buhari is more valuable than ur living ogogoro mouth father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by oyienootieno: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
ahaika23:

Let him sacrifice it to his cows

Sorry for the mention. I wanted to quote someone who is in the know and not a comedian.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Luvdk(f): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ds zoo country sef

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by ahaika23: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
onatisi:

1. Increased rate of suicide

2. Made life unbearable

3. Kill Nigerians

4. Hiked inflammation

5. Destroyed the naira

6. Made 4.5 million Nigerians jobless

7. Etc

PMB has really tried. Can he die now pls?

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by donqx: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Seriously
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by Olasunkanmi41(m): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
I wish him quick recovery in Jesus name..
Re: President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters by ahaika23: 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Olasunkanmi41:
I wish him quick recovery in Jesus name..

Don't use the name of the Lord in vain. Just like a bishop praying for Pharaoh when God's wrath was on him. Of what use would that have been?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.