Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber (2252 Views)

Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV / Audu Ogbeh's Letter To Obasanjo; Lest We Forget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by sjeezy8: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mekusxyz:

If you like laugh in Oduduwa. Prove that he is a christian or shut up. You know I have always defeated you in any argument here. Why don't you try and defeat me for once. Ode omo iya ode!

sharrap white boy maybe obama is muslim also since his middle name is hussein.

White and arabic wannabe africans like you should be massacred. Im so ready to let you people duke it out.
full of clowns

Mekusxyz:

His name speaks for itself. Ahmed is his family name and not his own name
We are talking about Nigeria where names tell strongly where you come from and what you are
This is unlike Barrak Hussein Obama
Obama, the family name, is not an islamic name
It is a kenyan name (of the Luo tribespeople)
Sjeazy8 and krisperiza should please go back to kindergarten.

lmfao you sound stupppid so hes not yoruba and his origin is from arabia. You said it not me,  you said
"We are talking about Nigeria where names tell strongly where you come from and what you are"

his family name isnt yoruba, its arabic- so maybe according to what you said hes from saudia arabia lmfao  ode go to school

You cant assume he himself is a muslim based on name. nikku lol

white boy in an african mans skin go die
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by krisperiza: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
Next Hussein Obama will be next in a terrorist attempt where he will try to blow up is rival in the next coming election

Cheii. That Arabic name spells evil oo! abi, Mekusxyz. Kindergarten won't even help your ignorance
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by sjeezy8: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

What you are saying is preposterous. This guy may  be christian but all his actions points to one particular religion and you know that. Yorubas are not known for this behavior and Christians likewise are not known for this behavior. So do the math.

lol they dont because the nazis killed all up and down and terrorized in the name of white supremacy and christianity.

Im not closed minded and I dont think like a white man like you, so when i see a christian shooting jews in America I dont assume all christians are like that. and i dont assume every person that kills a jew is muslim or pro nazi, unless they state so.

im a christian and an african I dont think stupidly like white people or arabs do.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by AloyEmeka9: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
sjeezy8:

lol they dont because the nazis killed all up and down and terrorized in the name of white supremacy and christianity.

Im not closed minded and I dont think like a white man like you, so when i see a christian shooting jews in America I dont assume all christians are like that.  and i dont assume every person that kills a jew is muslim or pro nazi, unless they state so.

im a christian and an african I dont think stupidly like white people or arabs do.

The Nazis didn't kill in the name of Christianity unlike suicide bombers who do their in the name of Allah.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by sjeezy8: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

The Nazis didn't kill in the name of Christianity unlike suicide bombers who do their in the name of Allah.

lmfao so why did they target jews

Aloy.Emeka:

Christianity and antisemitism

Christianity has had a troubled relationship with Judaism that often involved Antisemitism.

Archbishop Robert Runcie asserts that: "Without centuries of Christian antisemitism, Hitler's passionate hatred would never have been so fervently echoed, because for centuries Christians have held Jews collectively responsible for the death of Jesus. On Good Friday Jews, have in times past, cowered behind locked doors with fear of a Christian mob seeking 'revenge' for deicide. Without the poisoning of Christian minds through the centuries, the Holocaust is unthinkable. The dissident Catholic priest Hans Küng has written that "Nazi anti-Judaism was the work of godless, anti-Christian criminals. But it would not have been possible without the almost two thousand years' pre-history of 'Christian' anti-Judaism,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_antisemitism#Nazi_antisemitism

llmfao go to school like a real one, I learned this when I was like in the fifth grade.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by AloyEmeka9: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2010
You are seriously trying to stir an argument with a link from wikipedia? . I mean, why should Christians hate Jews for killing Jesus when that simple act is the nucleus of their redemption?. Christians actually thank Jews for killing Jesus because His death and resurrection brought everlasting hope to mankind. Stick to your Harvard law books because you don't understand Christianity at all.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by Mekusxyz: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
sjeezy8:

sharrap white boy maybe obama is muslim also since his middle name is hussein.

White and arabic wannabe africans like you should be massacred. Im so ready to let you people duke it out.
full of clowns

lmfao you sound stupppid so hes not yoruba and his origin is from arabia. You said it not me,  you said
"We are talking about Nigeria where names tell strongly where you come from and what you are"

his family name isnt yoruba, its arabic- so maybe according to what you said hes from saudia arabia lmfao  ode go to school

You cant assume he himself is a muslim based on name. nikku lol

white boy in an african mans skin go die

Fo-ol.
1. We are talking about Nigeria. So limit your argument to the realistic situation and stop blabbing like a crazed racoon
2. His first and middle names are Nigerian: that makes him a Nigerian. Moreover, he has been identified as somebody from Oyo state (a Nigerian state)
3. His family name is Ahmed, which is islamic
That makes him a muslim from Oyo state
What are you arguing on? Be realistic and stop swimming in lalala land
I have defeated you again. Common sense is not common afterall.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by sjeezy8: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

You are seriously trying to stir an argument with a link from wikipedia? . I mean, why should Christians hate Jews for killing Jesus when that simple act is the nucleus of their redemption?. Christians actually thank Jews for killing Jesus because His death and resurrection brought everlasting hope to mankind. Stick to your Harvard law books because you don't understand Christianity at all.

LOL SINCE WHEN
I understand Christianity fine and well, i also understand there are christian extremist that kill in the name of christianity. If youre not in the US come and see the KKK, pronazi people who shoot at and attack Jews.

sjeezy8:

LAPD puts Jewish institutions on alert after synagogue shooting

Shayan Yaghoubi, 13, was walking with his mother to the synagogue's adjoining school but wasn't allowed to cross the police line.

"The cops told us we can't go," he said. "I feel very bad because this is my favorite school ,  I have a lot of friends over there. I hope everyone is OK. There's never been a problem with fighting."

The attack occurred 16 kilometers from Jewish community center where white supremacist Buford Furrow wounded three children, a teenager and an adult, in 1999.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1124559.html

The recent one was in October of 2009

My point is everyone inteprets the bible in their own way - some go around killing jews for not believing in christ and some dont. Simple doesnt take a genius to know that. Same as muslims.

Wow africans are terrible and are worse then white men, who used the bible to justify slavery.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by sjeezy8: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mekusxyz:

Fo-ol.
1. We are talking about Nigeria. So limit your argument to the realistic situation and stop blabbing like a crazed racoon
2. His first and middle names are Nigerian: that makes him a Nigerian. Moreover, he has been identified as somebody from Oyo state (a Nigerian state)
3. His family name is Ahmed, which is islamic
That makes him a muslim from Oyo state
What are you arguing on? Be realistic and stop swimming in lalala land
I have defeated you again. Common sense is not common afterall.

lol ok

Born in America
christian
arabic last name- due to fathers faith

maybe shes from saudia arabia or muslim because of her last name and her fathers faith

you are sooo dummmmb lmfao, last name means little or nothing nowadays esp when you see an arabic LAST NAME with a black person or african muslims who convert to christianity by the day.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by MAYOWAAK: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2010
sjeezy8:

I didnt say progressive islam, I said progressive muslims. Not all muslims believe in sharia and killing. Just as all christians dont believe in KKK NAZIS and the killing of jews.

ABUZOLA MUST NOT HEAR THIS OR ELSE HE DECLARES JIHAD ON THE "PSEUDO MUSLIMS"
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
I would love to get in the ring with that ali chick grin
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by Mekusxyz: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
sjeezy8:

lol ok

Born in America
christian
arabic last name- due to fathers faith

maybe shes from saudia arabia or muslim because of her last name and her fathers faith

you are sooo dummmmb lmfao, last name means little or nothing nowadays esp when you see an arabic LAST NAME with a black person or african muslims who convert to christianity by the day.

You have nailed yourself now, fo-ol. Everyone knows Ali was a christian and converted to Islam. He changed his christian name to islamic one. How does that solve the riddle you are trying to create here? So if you claim that this man (the Nigerian bomber in question) converted to christianity form islam, however, his name was not changed. Why don't you give such example with Nigerians who after converting to christian from islam still retianed their islamic names? I told yo not to compare names in Nigeria with Oyibo (western) names, but the fo-ol in you would not listen.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by sjeezy8: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mekusxyz:

You have nailed yourself now, fo-ol. Everyone knows Ali was a christian and converted to Islam. He changed his christian name to islamic one. How does that solve the riddle you are trying to create here? So if you claim that this man (the Nigerian bomber in question) converted to christianity form islam, however, his name was not changed. Why don't you give such example with Nigerians who after converting to christian from islam still retianed their islamic names? I told yo not to compare names in Nigeria with Oyibo (western) names, but the fo-ol in you would not listen.

youve just made yourself sound even more dumb everyone knows that Islam and christianity are foreign to the contintent of Africa. So obviously one would have to adopt a new surname as the (alis did) dik head.
So what would make the Alis(African american) different than an African with an arabic name

Nothing idiiot because both adopted those names to begin with. So what would make Leila Ali change her name back to a non arabic or islamic name?  Obviously she likes the surname and maybe the bomber likes his as well, if hes a christian.

I told you stop thinking like a white man you are african, the more you start thinking like one the better off you will be and not have hostile feelings towards other tribes or religions. FOOOOL

[size=13pt]Tell Goodluck jonathan his name isnt Ijaw and according to you he isnt ijaw for not having an ijaw name ode.[/size]

Mekusxyz:

His name speaks for itself. Ahmed is his family name and not his own name
[size=13pt]We are talking about Nigeria where names tell strongly where you come from and what you are[/size]
This is unlike Barrak Hussein Obama
Obama, the family name, is not an islamic name
It is a kenyan name (of the Luo tribespeople)
Sjeazy8 and krisperiza should please go back to kindergarten.

im finish you are dummb as usual and are just plain slow white boy wanna be.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by sjeezy8: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mekusxyz:

You have nailed yourself now, fo-ol. Everyone knows Ali was a christian and converted to Islam. He changed his christian name to islamic one. How does that solve the riddle you are trying to create here? So if you claim that this man (the Nigerian bomber in question) converted to christianity form islam, however, his name was not changed[b]. Why don't you give such example with Nigerians who after converting to christian from islam still retianed their islamic names? I[/b] told yo not to compare names in Nigeria with Oyibo (western) names, but the fo-ol in you would not listen.

gay boy
here

Rev. Sule Magaji was the United Missionary Church District Superintendent of the Arewa (northern) District from 1973 to 1991.
http://www.dacb.org/stories/nigeria/magaji_sule.html

Sule is short for suleimon
Magaji is hausa/arabic name - which many muslim bear but he is a christian pastor who kept his birth name ODE.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by blkmum700: 12:32am On Jan 08, 2010
@Poster and Aloy.emeka

What do you guys have to say about this? since every killing is done by muslim.

ST. LOUIS – A disgruntled worker embroiled in a pension dispute with his company showed up at the plant and opened fire Thursday, killing three people and wounding five before apparently killing himself.

The shooting spree at ABB Group's plant sent frightened co-workers scrambling into closets and to the snow-covered roof for safety.

Fire officials identified the shooter as 51-year-old Timothy Hendron of Webster Groves, a St. Louis suburb. Police said a man believed to be the gunman was found dead inside the plant from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, but they would not release his name.

"We're very confident that this is the shooter," Police Chief Dan Isom said at a news conference.

The shooting began at 6:30 a.m. at the plant where the Swiss-owned company makes electrical transformers. Police spent hours inside the sprawling building searching for the gunman and additional victims.

The motive for the shooting wasn't known, and Isom said it may be weeks before police pieced together why it happened. But in 2006, Hendron and other ABB workers sued the company over retirement losses. The federal lawsuit accused ABB and its pension-review committee of causing their 401(k) accounts to include investment options with "unreasonable and excessive" — and undisclosed — fees and expenses. The suit went to trial Tuesday in Kansas City.

The shooting began during a shift change at the plant, which employs about 270 people. Forty to 50 employees were likely in the building at the time, police Capt. Sam Dotson said.

Two of those killed were found in the parking lot outside the plant, Isom said. One victim and the man believed to be the shooter were found inside, along with three weapons — an assault rifle, a handgun and a shotgun, he said.

It wasn't clear how many shots were fired, but authorities said employees scurried to find refuge from the bullets.

"Many of them sought safety on the roof, in boilers and broom closets," Dotson said.

Names of the victims were not immediately released. Police said two of the injured were in critical condition and two were in fair condition. One was treated at a hospital and released.

The shooting occurred on what was already a chaotic day in St. Louis after 4 inches of snow fell, winds whipped to more than 30 mph and the wind chill dipped below zero.

Dozens of emergency vehicles circled the sprawling plant. Interstate 70 was closed for about three miles in both directions for several hours while police searched for the gunman in and around the plant.

ABB Group makes power transmission and industrial automation equipment. The company manufactures transformers at the St. Louis site. ABB has operations in roughly 100 countries, employing about 120,000 people. Last October, ABB reported third-quarter earnings of more than $1 billion.

Thomas Schmidt, an ABB corporate spokesman in Zurich, Switzerland, said in statement that the company had received reports of the shooting.

"This is obviously a very serious situation and we are working to gather more information as it becomes available," the statement said. "The welfare of our employees is of utmost importance to us."

Word of Hendron's alleged involvement in the shooting stunned his neighbors in Webster Groves. Many described Hendron as an amicable family man who kept a well-manicured home.

"I couldn't ask for a better neighbor. We never had any problems with him," said Glennon Meyer, 71, noting that Hendron made friendly gestures ranging from raking Meyer's leaves to bringing over a chocolate cake last Christmas.

Yet even those who knew him casually were aware that Hendron was unhappy at work. He mentioned in passing that he was having problems at ABB, and over the last two years he asked his neighbor Mike Sweney, an attorney, for referral to a good labor lawyer.

Hendron hinted that he was being retaliated against for taking part in the litigation against ABB, Sweney said. He said Hendron didn't elaborate on problems at work but said employees were being treated unfairly and needed to take legal action to set things right.

"I sensed a certain disgruntlement on his part," Sweney said.

Jerry Schlichter of the St. Louis-based Schlichter, Bogard and Denton law firm, which is representing Hendron and the other ABB workers in their lawsuit, declined to discuss his client Thursday during a break in the trial.

Police searched Hendron's modest, brick home in the middle-class neighborhood. Neighbors said Hendron left behind a wife and teenage son.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100107/ap_on_bi_ge/us_business_shooting_st_louis

This is also an act of terrorist by a christian and many more of killings like this occur always in american and no one coment on them or call them christian terrorist,this man has just killed innocent people.

And i also disagree with you guys because the name sound muslim makes him a muslim,my friend who bear yusuf is christian,we have many people who bear muslim names who are christians.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by AloyEmeka3: 6:32am On Jan 08, 2010
This is also an act of terrorist by a christian and many more of killings like this occur always in american and no one coment on them or call them christian terrorist,this man has just killed innocent people.

How are you so sure the shooter is not a muslim, agnostic or atheist?. America has christians, muslims, atheists, hindus, Buddhists etc
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by Csc42554: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2010
on the day of judgement that is wen u fools will realize islam is the only way but it will be late for you already.u can say anything you like now ode!
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by sjeezy8: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2010
^^^^ sharrap no one asked you keep islam to yourself, no need to preach or tell others about it. I dont care about any judgement day we are talking of now in present day.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by omongbati1: 6:30am On Dec 20, 2010
internal bomber grin grin grin
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by SouthEast1: 2:55am On Sep 07, 2011
Muslims and bombs grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Shot Dead In "Great" Britain / Ajibola Advocates Return To Parliamentary System ! / Aba Saga ( They Killed My Husband After Taking The Ramsom )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.