Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber (2212 Views)

Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV / Audu Ogbeh's Letter To Obasanjo; Lest We Forget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by Mekusxyz: 1:41am On Jan 07, 2010
Anxiety over whereabouts of alleged parcel bomber
By CHRISTOPHER OJI
Thursday, January 07, 2010

More Stories on This Section
Family members of a suspected parcel bomber Olayiwola Ahmed who was arrested by the police for allegedly bombing television house, Super Screen, Onipanu Lagos are worried over his whereabouts.
Olayiwola, 27 was alleged to have on Tuesday December 22 2009 at about 2.00 p.m carried materials suspected to be Improvised Explosive Device (IED). The materials neatly wrapped in a Christmas gift-pack went off in the hands of the young man.

However, police source hinted Daily Sun that the were in full custody of the suspect.

A family source told Daily Sun that the relatives have been afraid over the where about of the suspect.

The family source who spoke to Daily Sun on anonymity said “we have been kept in the dark by the police over the where-about of our son or the findings on who sent him. We have searched all the hospitals and police cell and we don’t know where he is or whether he is dead or alive.”

A police source said though the force have moved the suspect from the initial hospital where he was being treated to another one “but I assure you, the man has fully recovered and he had confessed who sent him and his target. We are keeping silent over our investigation because, releasing information about him will jeopadize investigation and those who have some questions to answer will run away.”

However, when contacted, the state police spokesman, Mr Frank Mba said the case was still being investigated.
Mba said “we are on top of the situation. The man is alive. He is okay and we will soon address the press after concluding our investigation.”
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by Mekusxyz: 1:43am On Jan 07, 2010
Again, a muslim, but this time a southern one.

Does anyone recall the 4 Nigerians who hijacked a plane and diverted it to Niger Republic a few years back?
There has always been terrorism in Nigeria and the USA may be right afterall to classify the country as they did.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by AloyEmeka9: 1:46am On Jan 07, 2010
This is scary. I suggest we quell this news before the foreign media lays hand on it and nail our coffin.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by sjeezy8: 1:53am On Jan 07, 2010
these islamic extremist arent making shiotttt any easier for progressive muslims.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by AloyEmeka9: 1:55am On Jan 07, 2010
What is progressive islam?
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by Mekusxyz: 1:56am On Jan 07, 2010
Some working info on the guys who hijacked the Nigerian airways plane in 1993 can be found in the link below. I have, however, attached the relevant portion. At that time (1993) internet access in Nigeria was virtually non-existent so the report is hardly online. But I recall the hijackers were also muslims of Northern and South Western extraction. Someone please get their names; we need a database of the terrorists in Nigeria grin

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA280694&Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf

Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by AloyEmeka9: 1:58am On Jan 07, 2010
Now you are showing your true colors again. Who cares whether they are Yoruba or hausa or igbo or even muslims?. All they care about is their nationality so, you are screwed.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by puskin: 1:59am On Jan 07, 2010
Mekusxyz:

Again, a muslim, but this time a southern one.

Does anyone recall the 4 Nigerians who hijacked a plane and diverted it to Niger Republic a few years back?
There has always been terrorism in Nigeria and the USA may be right afterall to classify the country as they did.

They hijacked the plane to protest the June 12 election.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by Mekusxyz: 2:00am On Jan 07, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

Now you are showing your true colors again. Who cares whether they are Yoruba or hausa or igbo or even muslims?. All they care about is their nationality so, you are screwed.

In time you will learn why it is important to name and identify them. Never mind about yourself. Thanks.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by Mekusxyz: 2:01am On Jan 07, 2010
puskin:

Whatever the motive, that was a clear act of terrorism. No?
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by Mekusxyz: 2:05am On Jan 07, 2010
Dele Giwa was also killed by a bomb contained in a mail
Those involved {sponsor(s) and the actual bomber} are also thought to be muslims.
These are FACTS that we must bear in mind. No sentiments.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by sjeezy8: 2:11am On Jan 07, 2010
puskin:

Dont mind the fool two were christian and it was solely in protest of the murder of mko abiola.
and Im sure the ode knows that since all he does is reasearch on tribal stuvs . . .

They are in the same box with the militants and coup plotters of 1966- which some consider terrorist.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by Mekusxyz: 2:18am On Jan 07, 2010
sjeezy8:

Dont mind the fool two were christian and it was solely in protest of the murder of mko abiola.
and Im sure the ode knows that since all he does is reasearch on tribal stuvs . . .

They are in the same box with the militants and coup plotters of 1966- which some consider terrorist.

If you will prove me wrong, why not post their names so we can see what religion they belong? Thanks as you do so. Whatever motive, what they did was terrorism of innocent citizens. The people in that plane did not annul the June 12 election. Did they?
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by AloyEmeka9: 2:48am On Jan 07, 2010
puskin:

Is that a justified way to do protest?. Were the innocent passengers in the airline responsible for June 12 annulment?
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by asha80(m): 2:57am On Jan 07, 2010
My target was Chris Oyakhilome —Lagos Bomber
Cover Stories Jan 7, 2010
SEYI Olayiwola Ahmed, the man who attempted to blow up the Superscreen TV on December 22, 2009
By Albert Akpor & Evelyn Usman

LAGOS — SEYI Olayiwola Ahmed, the man who attempted to blow up the Superscreen TV on December 22, 2009, yesterday, on his sick bed at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, said his intention was not to hurt anybody, not even staff of the Superscreen TV, but to draw the attention of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of the Believers’ Loveworld Church better known as the Christ Embassy.

The 30 year-old Oyo State-born film producer and father of one, said he manufactured the explosives himself having learnt it on the internet. He claimed that he had been working for the church for some time now adding that the last job he did was not paid for and that his intention was to actually get the attention of the pastor for financial assistance.

Ahmed said: “I am somebody who learnt things by intuition, and so I was always browsing the net and because I have special interest in explosive I learnt how to make them.

I actually made three explosives, it was the smallest one that exploded at Logemo House and got me injured. Like I said, I was in a financial mess after the lady in one of the branches terminated my contract with them. The church did not even pay me for the one we did earlier for them let alone the latest.

So I was frustrated and wanted something to do to feed my family. My mission at the Superscreen was to ask how much they pay for the shooting of soap operas and other things and not to hurt anybody.

But it happened that the man I met said the person who was in a position to give me some of the information was at the seventh floor. It was when I was going up that the explosive went off, ”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/01/07/my-target-was-chris-oyakhilome-%e2%80%94lagos-bomber/
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by AloyEmeka9: 3:07am On Jan 07, 2010
No weapon fashioned against a man of God shall prosper. This one is another proof of the supremacy of Jesus Christ.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by Mekusxyz: 4:15am On Jan 07, 2010
The devilish bomber is gone blind are scare-faced.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/01/07/my-target-was-chris-oyakhilome-%e2%80%94lagos-bomber/

Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 07, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

There is nothing progressive about islam jare.Islam is a religion of war that glorifies the killing of innocent ppl.I equate it with nazism.Tell me whats different frm the muslim fanatics in the north and the German nazis.They are the same!
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by sjeezy8: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

I didnt say progressive islam, I said progressive muslims. Not all muslims believe in sharia and killing. Just as all christians dont believe in KKK NAZIS and the killing of jews.

tom28:

There is nothing progressive about islam jare.Islam is a religion of war that glorifies the killing of innocent ppl.I equate it with nazism.Tell me whats different frm the muslim fanatics in the north and the German nazis.They are the same!

well all Nazis are christians so i guess all christians are fanatics or what
They also believe Christianity was strongly anti-Semitic hence the reason why they killed Jews.

The Church of Jesus Christ–Christian- in America
Among the group's teachings are the view that all non-whites—who are labelled "mud people"—have no souls and hence, no place at all in the afterlife; and since they are not going either to Heaven or Hell after they die, they have no incentive to self-regulate their earthly behavior. Jews are considered a race of devils born from Eve and Satan, and the church believes that they were placed on earth to do his bidding.

Racist extremists use Bible verses to justify killing - Brief Article

This question lurks behind the recent shooting rampage by Benjamin Smith, who spent the July 4th weekend cruising in his car in the Chicago and Northern Indiana areas, taking random shots at Jews (visible by their garb), African-Americans and Asians. Two were killed and another nine wounded before Smith shot himself in a police chase.

It draws on the household codes (for example, Colossians 3:18, 4:1; I Peter 2:13-3:7) of the New Testament to define the hierarchy of men over women, masters over slaves and parents over children as God's ordained ordering of society, established by divine decree at Creation. With European colonization and enslavement of Africans, this doctrine was expanded to define the white race as fundamentally distinct from and superior to non-whites.

maybe whites are better than africanS according to this CHRISTIAN CHURCH.

@ ode poster the bomb was meant to be personal not over religion as he had been working for the church and wasnt paid
ode!
as the article states
The guy didnt say anything about freakin allah or islam.- you know that, but you choose to act like a dik head time and time again. I dont need to post the names of those who hijacked the plane in 1993 because you already know that two were christians, as you did your reasearch ode!
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by krisperiza: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
Oga ooo. Some people have some evil at heart and I mean people like Mekusxyz. I followed the link to vanguardngr.com link and found the bomber used to work for one of Pastor Iyakhilome churches and nothing says he his a muslim.

Many muslim converts keep their muslim name to show they are once muslims but later saw the light.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by Mekusxyz: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2010
krisperiza:

Oga ooo. Some people have some evil at heart and I mean people like Mekusxyz. I followed the link to vanguardngr.com link and found the bomber used to work for one of Pastor Iyakhilome churches and nothing says he his a muslim.

Many muslim converts keep their muslim name to show they are once muslims but later saw the light.

The bloody fo-ol you are. Did the link you followed tell you he is a Christian?
Are muslims forbidden from working for christians?
His name is Ahmed and working with what we know (his name), he is a muslim until proven otherwise.

Now get to work and find out if he is a muslim or christian or pagan.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by krisperiza: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mekusxyz:

His name is Ahmed and working with what we know (his name), he is a muslim until proven otherwise.

What a loser you are.
Did the source you got your information from tell you that he is a muslim?

Please stop creating unnecessary hatred and division
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by krisperiza: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2010
You started the post affirming he is a muslim.

So prove that he is. Idiot.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by sjeezy8: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mekusxyz:

lol thats your reason his last name is muslim? theres no such thing as muslim name its arabic Ode!

General John Philip Abizaid AKA "The mad arab"

John Abizaid
AKA John Philip Abizaid

Born: 1-Apr-1951
Birthplace: Coleville, CA

Religion: Christian
Race or Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Sexual orientation: Straight

I laugh in yoruba- thats like someone looking at an africa name automatically thinking they are not christians.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by AloyEmeka9: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
His name is SEYI OLAYIWOLA AHMED. How can a Yoruba man have an Arabic last name if he or his father is not muslim?.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by Mekusxyz: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
sjeezy8:

lol thats your reason his last name is muslim? theres no such thing as muslim name its arabic Ode!

General John Philip Abizaid AKA "The mad arab"

John Abizaid
AKA John Philip Abizaid

Born: 1-Apr-1951
Birthplace: Coleville, CA

Religion: Christian
Race or Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Sexual orientation: Straight

I laugh in yoruba

If you like laugh in Oduduwa. Prove that he is a christian or shut up. You know I have always defeated you in any argument here. Why don't you try and defeat me for once. Ode omo iya ode!
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by krisperiza: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
some muslims don't even have or use arabic-like names.
So let the punk Mekusxyz prove the Lagos bomber is a muslim.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by sjeezy8: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

His name is SEYI OLAYIWOLA AHMED. How can a Yoruba man have an Arabic last name if he or his father is not muslim?.

so because his father is muslim means he is ahh stop thinking like a white man please
if everyone thought like you would there be barack as president

[size=13pt]Barack HUSSEIN Obama[/size]

[img]http://www.gayandlesbianhumanist.org/November%202008/Images/World%20Watch%20pics/Obama,%20Barack,%20speaking.jpg[/img]

maybe he is a muslim too , thinking like a white man!
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by Mekusxyz: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2010
His name speaks for itself. Ahmed is his family name and not his own name
We are talking about Nigeria where names tell strongly where you come from and what you are
This is unlike Barrak Hussein Obama
Obama, the family name, is not an islamic name
It is a kenyan name (of the Luo tribespeople)
Sjeazy8 and krisperiza should please go back to kindergarten.
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by AloyEmeka9: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
sjeezy8:

so because his father is muslim means he is ahh stop thinking like a white man please
if everyone thought like you would there be barack as president

[size=13pt]Barack HUSSEIN Obama[/size]

[img]http://www.gayandlesbianhumanist.org/November%202008/Images/World%20Watch%20pics/Obama,%20Barack,%20speaking.jpg[/img]

maybe he is a muslim too , thinking like a white man!

For sure his father is/was muslim but there is a very high likelihood he is one too. If not, why should a Yoruba man partake in suicide bombing? Where did he learn that behavior?
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by krisperiza: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

I guess THERE IS[b] NO SALVATION[/b] for christian convertees  grin grin grin Until they deny their family grin

So muslims stay muslims and don't even think of converting or deny everything that you have that spells Arabic grin
Re: Lest We Forget Our Own Internal Bomber by AloyEmeka9: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2010
krisperiza:

I guess THERE IS[b] NO SALVATION[/b] for christian convertees  grin grin grin Until they deny their family grin

So muslims stay muslims and don't even think of converting or deny everything that you have that spells Arabic grin

What you are saying is preposterous. This guy may  be christian but all his actions points to one particular religion and you know that. Yorubas are not known for this behavior and Christians likewise are not known for this behavior. So do the math.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2011: Zoning Battle Shifts To Saudi Arabia / Nigerian Militants In Libya / Presidency Approves Housing Allowance For Ex-militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.