Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,835 members, 7,841,183 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Yorubas Stand For The Usa And Obama & Our Daughter And Rebuke The Nigeria Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Stand For The Usa And Obama & Our Daughter And Rebuke The Nigeria Senate (3668 Views)

250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari / ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Yorubas Stand For The Usa And Obama & Our Daughter And Rebuke The Nigeria Senate by becomrich16: 2:28am On Jan 07, 2010
Yorubas Stand For The USA And Obama & Our Daughter And Rebuke The Nigeria Senate

Yorubas stand for the USA and Obama & our daughter and rebuke the Nigeria senate.

We Yorubas condem the attack on american by a section of nigeria. And we rebuke the nigeria senate for making insensitive statement about a situation that can been easily resolve.

We want to make the USA know that the Yorubas are thier friends And we are not part of this wicked plot by some group within Nigeria to destabilized the lifes of American and economy.

With this reaction, they should now know what  we have been going through in this hand of this wicked killers in nigeria. And any help the USA can offer us to get our freedom against evil and wicked generation.

We ask american to note that the Yorubas living in the USA are not part of this wicked plot by some part of Nigeria to destabilized america and destroy america economy. And the Yorubas dissociate themself from the open rebuke of the nigeria senate against the USA and america right to protect itself against enermy attack. The yorubas are willing to offer any help to fight terrorist and matual understanding. The Yorubas dissociate themself from terrorist or a terrorist nation. We hope American can give the Yorubas living in Nigeria coming to the USA a special status just like the special status for cubans different from the rest of nigeria that allows them into the USA visa free, since more than half of Nigerian living in the USA are Yorubas.

We want Americans to know that over 10 million america are Yorubas American, who for generation have lived  peacefully in the USA.  As American keep thier nation safe, we hope they could help us in  keeping the Yorubas living in Nigeria too safe from the hands of this terrorist in Nigeria, either by military help or economy investment and otherwise. This evil and wicked people , just like they have tried to destroy American economy and lifes , have tried to destroy Yorubas lifes and economy in Nigeria. They  do not see anything wrong in bombing America or killing american, just like they have been killing Yorubas in Nigeria and destroying Yorubas business and lifes in Nigeria.

We ask american to help us to free the Yorubas from the hands of terrorist . The Yorubas are not part of this terrorist  act to destroy america lifes and economy. We are friends to American and we are loyal friends and that we would remain so forever.

Long live America and the Yoruba nation.

Yours for the nation of the Yorubas race

Egbe Omo Oduduwa.

Egbeomooduduwa@live.com

The picture below are yorubas too.

Re: Yorubas Stand For The Usa And Obama & Our Daughter And Rebuke The Nigeria Senate by becomrich16: 3:58am On Jan 07, 2010
The terror act by the bomber is a continuation of the terror act by a section of nigeria on human life. This pictures below tell you the story, how many Yorubas that have been killed so far by this network of terrorist who live in Nigeria.

The impact of the USA listing on Nigeria have little or no effect on this people because less than 10% of them ever travel abroad. The bulk of visitor to the USA are yorubas, who trader and have other interest in the USA. The economy effect is into the couple of billion of dollar to the lifes of our people. This is what they our terrors want. They want to kill the Yoruba economy. They have shut down several banks in Nigeria. And have destroy people business.

This is who they are. And instead of the USA looking toward Yeman, they should look into our history and see , there are terrorist in Nigeria. And they have cause terror to the lifes of the Yoruba people.

The honest truth is it is just a continuation of the terror on the lifes of the Yorubas, and economy impact to thier lifes if the USA and other nation do not grant us special status. We may all live in the same country with this terrorist. But we are not the same.

Our believes and ideas are different. They are terrorist we are not, and we should not have to suffer for their act of terror to the USA. They should suffer for it. And not us. We want a special status to identify us as been different from this people. Why should we carry the same passport with terrorist.?

It's because of the act of this terrorist that many Yorubas now live in the USA and many countries. And honestly, they have destroy our people ways of life. We want do not want to be classified the same way as them.

I would say the USA and other nation have just seen a tip of the ice of what they are capable of doing and what they have done to the millions of lifes of the Yorubas.

We want a special status to identify us as been different from this people. Why should we carry the same passport with terrorist.?
They do not value human life.
[img]http://1.bp..com/_O5S81JkhlP4/STvbPMr3NPI/AAAAAAAAAPM/qxPVYOjkDoI/s400/jos.jpg[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/113989_Jos_riots1_jpge184a186c10d12c932c1f34e981893ce
www.nairaland.com/attachments/113972_jos_riot_jpga541d5d9bade2165c130b7dbcee80676
Re: Yorubas Stand For The Usa And Obama & Our Daughter And Rebuke The Nigeria Senate by becomrich16: 4:11am On Jan 07, 2010
itsekiri people are yorubas, Look ondo state and the common oyo yorubas are different. Words use in ondo state are different.

Look if you take akoko for example. i promises you, you would not understand what they are saying. Philip Adekunle the owner of Nigeria villages, his from okun another yoruba group. if he speak okun, obasanjo would not understand what he is saying.

In ondo state, they would say osan . Which means "it is good". oyo yoruba would say "Oda"
in itsekiri, they would say osan, it means it is good just like ondo state. Itsekiri  is more like ondo state, Because the itsekiri say "osan" Names like Omatsan is derived from the "Osan"  . Omatsan in itsekiri means child is good.

When an itsekiri man is speaking, the yorubas from ondo state, understand what he is saying. Itsekiri and ilaje are nearly the same thing, some years ago that the itsekiri ask they should be remove to ondo state at a point many years ago. during the wahala.  Even the Itsekiri did not want to be included in the old mid west region because they were yorubas. and they did not want to be minority. so did the akoko edo. Does the name  called "Itsekiri ab- initio" mean anything to you.
Re: Yorubas Stand For The Usa And Obama & Our Daughter And Rebuke The Nigeria Senate by becomrich16: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
The truth we need to ask ourself is were those who killed yorubas in the north from yeman. I think America has to stop looking at yeman. this boy is telling a lie. Those who send him are still in nigeria. And you can see how many times they have kill our people in nigeria.  It happen in kano, katsina, bauchi etc, america should know the location. there are still in the north. Do you want them to bomb up new york before a decision is made.  what about if he had kill all the 300 people in the plane, would america fold is hand And let this please sleep where in kano, bauchi etc.

Re: Yorubas Stand For The Usa And Obama & Our Daughter And Rebuke The Nigeria Senate by becomrich16: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2010
Abagworo, and do you know oliseh, you dont. Oliseh went to MB. he was the captain of MB. and oliseh played in the final of the principal cup many years ago. I can remember if they won. i use to watch soccer those day. the final was played at onikan school. I cant remember the school they play with. you can go and ask him. I can tell you more about oliseh than you know. I am telling you the truth. Benin own all of the land. This is not a statement but a fact that I know. There are even legal document to the ownership. If you doubt me. People in Nigeria are seen what I am written, and the oba of Benin can confirm the ownership of the land. Now i ask you were is rotimi amachie an Ikwerri man ?
Re: Yorubas Stand For The Usa And Obama & Our Daughter And Rebuke The Nigeria Senate by becomrich16: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2010
Who said anything about muslim. Look you , i did arabic and Islam religion in secondary school. So dont think you are talking with a fool. Show me any place in the quora that says you must bomb people. ? i want to see it. Did you see anything about muslim in my posting where did you get your stat from.

Now was Chief Moshood Abiola a christain or muslim? He was a muslim. What did they do to him. They killed him? Did they care for his religion? You only shout muslim because you want muslim to love you, while you kill innocent people. You are only shouting muslim because you want saudia arabia to think you are killing for Allah, Saudia Arabia already knows, you people are killers. while your real motive is evil and wicked against pregnant women and children who are helpless. And make muslim thing you are on thier side. You kill them because they are Yorubas. And when you cant find reason, you claim Islam to kill innocent people.

Now is Islam about killing of innocent people. So tell me, how does bombing a plane help Islam. Is killing innocent people a good act for Islam. Now when Your people kill us in the north, Do your people ask if they are muslim? You dont ask, you just kill them. even if they tell you , they are muslim, you still kill them. How does that help Islam.

If God need someone to fight for him, he would have create you and put a gun in your hand. God does not need human to fight for him.

You are Just terrorist and terrorist have no other names in yorubas books and even we dont not spare the senate for showing support for a evil act of terror. They should be ashamed for their statement. Where is our moral as a peeople. If the bomber was a Yoruba person. The govt of nigeria would have arrest every member of his family and shoot them . Have you seen anybody been arrested. All the killing in the north, nobody was ever charged for killing them.
Re: Yorubas Stand For The Usa And Obama & Our Daughter And Rebuke The Nigeria Senate by debosky(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2010
reposting a locked topic is tantamount to spam - be warned.

(1)

Minor-cracks, No Port-holes On 3rd Mainland Bridge - Ferma / Iran Makes This Declaration To Saudi Arabia: / Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Concedes Defeat At Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.