Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Buhari Should Do This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Do This. (653 Views)

Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths / 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Do This. by chrisxxx(m): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
It is no doubt that our president is sick. All of us are praying for him. I think he has the zeal to make Nigeria a better place. However his health status is no longer at optimum level.
Today I was praying and meditating over his health and I had the following inspiration. In 2011 some young Nigerians lost their lives after the general election precisely in the North. The reason is not unknown. We all know they were cut down in their prime. Their spirits​ are still​ lurking around. Their parents are in pains.
Brothers, until Buhari does a restitution sound health may elude him. He should find a way to appease the parents of these​ corps members and seek for their forgiveness.
If he does this his health will improve dramatically.
I was inspired by the spirit of the Most High God.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Do This. by kizzyblazee: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
Shey na buhari kill em personally? God's ways are far different from our ways. the guy is come up of age, he needs resign to rest. but thought of political influence has eaten him and those around him up.
Re: Buhari Should Do This. by CharlotteFlair: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
GenBuhari, sarrki, Omenkalives ipodsarecriminals, gbawe, passingshot, aufbauh,FriendNG, oyinkinola madridguy, what do you all think?
Re: Buhari Should Do This. by madridguy(m): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
@ OP, Can you link me with the bereaved parents/families?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Do This. by CharlotteFlair: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
kizzyblazee:
Shey na buhari kill em personally? God's ways are far different from our ways. the guy is come up of age, he needs resign to rest. but thought of political influence has eaten him and those around him up.
Buhari didn't kill them personally just like Abacha didn't kill Kudirat Abiola personally.
Re: Buhari Should Do This. by CharlotteFlair: 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
madridguy:
@ OP, Can you link me with the bereaved parents/families?
I hope restitution has a place in Islam? You all should not dismiss this as iPod rants.
Re: Buhari Should Do This. by FriendNG: 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
[s]
CharlotteFlair:
GenBuhari, sarrki, Omenkalives ipodsarecriminals, gbawe, passingshot, aufbauh,FriendNG, oyinkinola madridguy, what do you all think?
[/s]

Mumu. Na Buhari kill them. Or he ask their killers to do so? Do you think everyone is a sheep that will believe spirit inspired the Op. swerve.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Do This. by madridguy(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
I'm ready to apologize on behalf of Mr President.

CharlotteFlair:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Do This. by chrisxxx(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
The spirit has spoken. Let them who have ears hear what the spirit has to say. As this was not inspired by flesh and blood.
The spirit of those young people will trouble Buhari out of power if not out of this world unless appeasement is done.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Do This. by FriendNG: 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Buhari didn't kill them personally just like Abacha didn't kill Kudirat Abiola personally.

Neither did he command her killing.
Re: Buhari Should Do This. by CharlotteFlair: 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Mumu. Na Buhari kill them. Or he ask their killers to do so? Do you think everyone is a sheep that will believe spirit inspired the Op. swerve.
OK. Continue with your poison conspiracy.
Re: Buhari Should Do This. by CharlotteFlair: 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
madridguy:
I'm ready to apologize on behalf of Mr President.

Then google is your friend, their contacts state by state are there.
Re: Buhari Should Do This. by FriendNG: 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
OK. Continue with your poison conspiracy.

Tell that to DESERT HERALD first.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram’s Renewed Attacks Spread Fear In North-east. / DEFECTION: Chime On His Own / Sagay, Serap, Cacol Berate Saraki For Attacking Efcc, Icpc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.