Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

If You're Not Earning Daily As A Nigerian, You're Wrong. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You're Not Earning Daily As A Nigerian, You're Wrong. (983 Views)

If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business / Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online / 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Not Earning Daily As A Nigerian, You're Wrong. by Josade44(m): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
For the Salary Earners .....this week is your salary paying week....as you collect your salary I want you to ponder on *ROBERT MUGABE'S WISE QUOTES ...

"When your salary comes in time, you eat chicken. As the salary reduces you eat products of Chicken (Eggs) and subsequently you begin to eat chicken's food, (maize and millet), and finally, when salary is finished, you become chicken itself, spending your time walking around just looking for what to eat"!
A wise investment will provide opportunities for one to always eat Chicken whenever he or she pleases!
THINK Entrepreneurship Think BBN

Pm on zero eight one, thirty sixty fifty nine zero six
Re: If You're Not Earning Daily As A Nigerian, You're Wrong. by Josade44(m): 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Proof

Re: If You're Not Earning Daily As A Nigerian, You're Wrong. by Ay04z(m): 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
give me details oga...
Re: If You're Not Earning Daily As A Nigerian, You're Wrong. by jideofor11(m): 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Im not saying you shud not 8nvest but invest wisely. Look at the picture closely. Website is nigerian based

Re: If You're Not Earning Daily As A Nigerian, You're Wrong. by ahjerryboy1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Give me details
Re: If You're Not Earning Daily As A Nigerian, You're Wrong. by Josade44(m): 8:30am On May 02, 2017
Pm me zero eight one thirty sixty fifty nine zero six
Re: If You're Not Earning Daily As A Nigerian, You're Wrong. by Josade44(m): 8:31am On May 02, 2017
jideofor11:
Im not saying you shud not 8nvest but invest wisely. Look at the picture closely. Website is nigerian based

I smh for u
U don't even know where d pain dey for ur body
Re: If You're Not Earning Daily As A Nigerian, You're Wrong. by jideofor11(m): 8:41am On May 02, 2017
Josade44:

I smh for u
U don't even know where d pain dey for ur body

You dont need to quote me aiit. Cos i just want them to b aware what they are goin into. Since u feel wat u into is legit u dont need to talk much. Leav it to those that wants to invest to mak dat decision

(1) (Reply)

E-auction Platform - Hamabid / Learn How To Make 10,000 Naira With Just #500 Using ALAT By WEMA / FIVERR GIVEAWAY! Let Me Teach You How I Make 6-figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.