Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online (14375 Views)

Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online / The Simplest Way Of Earning A Money From Home. / If You're Not Earning Daily As A Nigerian, You're Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by importexpert(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
1. You are not focused on one single online business:

The internet is home to many profitable money-making opportunities. Sometimes, the prospects can be huge and very attractive. But you will continue to have problems if you try to do all of them. With an internet enabled device and a data plan, you may be tempted to engage in them all because of the mouthwatering income you can make. It's called the "shining syndrome". You achieve less when your focus is scattered. Stick to one opportunity and become good at it.

2. You don't seek for information:

Information is power. When you are armed with the right knowledge, you will save yourself time and energy you could have expended on trying to discover how something works. It takes information to succeed in online business. to really succeed you need a person that is already succeeding to replicate his success. information is everywhere but that is not the type of information you need to succeed. what you need is usually a unique strategy or secret that only a limited number of people know and use.

3. You picked an area you have no passion about:

The simple fact is while you may be able to do a lot of things, there are only a few things that you can do very well. In the online world, there are myriad of opportunities. You need to seek for what you are passionate about. If you feel passion for it, you will have fun in doing it. In that way, you gain two advantages: reduced pressure to make money fast and better output. So, scan for your area of interest and dwell on it.

4. You are giving inadequate value:

You may trick customers/traffic to your blog or to patronize you, but what will keep them coming back is the level of value you deliver. If your value is low, they will switch to the closest substitute. There is no loyalty to a product of cheap value anywhere in the world. You have to therefore ensure that your content is of the highest possible standard. When you do this, your customers/audience will be the ones promoting your product for you. A typical example of high quality standard is the “Affiliate Jagaban Guide”.

5. You are not building an audience:

Your audiences are the reason why your business is existent. It is therefore important that you build a relationship with them. Get to know them if possible. Give them good value and be responsive to their inquiries. Once in a while, interact with them through your platform and build rapport with them. What will determine the longevity of your online business is if you cultivate your audience or you are just comfortable with random visits/buyers.

6. You are in haste:

Sometimes, the success of others might make you wonder if you are doing the right thing or if you are on track. Don't fret about it. While they share their stories online of the income they have made, they will not equally tell you how long it took them to grow their business. Your major focus should not be the success of others but if your business is growing at the pace you desire. Someone once said, "You cannot get a baby in one month by making nine women pregnant".

7. You rarely plan or strategize:

You will be amazed how many people do things just for the fun of it. What you take so lightly is what someone somewhere is using to earn an income. When you know which area of online business you want to focus on, you need to make plans on how you want it to grow. Strategy is how you intend to achieve your plan. Planning will keep you focused and help you overlook distractions.

8 You Are Waiting For The Dream Online Tutor To Spoon Feed You

Real Online tutors will only give you a definite guideline of what they do. usually it requires an effort from your end to replicate their success. if you are the lazy type that gives up easily then you will miss out of what ever gold mine they hand over to you. if you happen to be a slow learner, it is just telling you that you require a little more effort. the greatest proof that you can earn a lot of money online is that somebody is already earning and you know exactly what he is doing. if you think you can, you can. if you think you cant, you cant.

If you have been doing any of the above, 2017 presents you with an opportunity to right your wrong. A lot of Nigerians are keying in to the online business and are already making income. Make sure you are one of them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by importexpert(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
If You Will Love A Consistent Source Of Online Income, See How I Made N121,000 In A Single Day From Affiliate Marketing. www.Affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by gidimasters(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
importexpert:
Space booking is highly prohibited
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by ogorwyne(f): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
some of us just don't know how to start

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by Edenoscar(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
ogorwyne:

like me

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by importexpert(m): 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
importexpert:
If You Will Love A Consistent Source Of Online Income, See How I Made N121,000 In A Single Day From Affiliate Marketing. www.Affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

ogorwyne:
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by importexpert(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Edenoscar:

like me
importexpert:
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by ogorwyne(f): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
importexpert:

thanks I will go through the link now.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by obembet(f): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
K
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by bbbabes(f): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Because u have not tried bitcoin business.

Let me give you a scenario today. Someone I didn't know, but was referred to me, called and told me he wanted to sell his bitcoin for N460/$. I told him no problem, but he will need to send the bitcoin before I send the Cash. Mind you, I had no cash on me.

He agreed and sent the bitcoin, which was about $500

I advertised online and sold to another person for 495/$

I made a profit of N17,500 paid the guy his money.

I didn't have a dime this morning. Now I had little.

So what's your excuse for not making money.

OPEN YOUR MIND AND SEE OPPORTUNITIES FLYING AROUND YOU.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by Boldwinner(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
The way I'm seeing it.. Online business will really experience a massive boom in Nigeria this year alone. Internet is life nowadays.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by importexpert(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
ogorwyne:

thanks I will go through the link now.

you will surely love it.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Number 3 and 4 are the main reasons.
One reason why I love working online is time to do whatever I want while working from home.
Btw I have a YouTube Channel where I lease high quality R&B and GOSPEL Beats.
Slide into my DM osiso wink
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by bestspoke: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
1.Because you have nothing to sell or no skill or service to offer.

2.Because you have no money to invest in credible ventures

3.Because you still believe in free money for doing nothing

4.Because you have no time to dedicate to working online

5.Because you have no money to invest.

6.Because you feel It's easy to do the same thing others are doing and succeed like them.

7.Because you have misinformed yourself .

8.Because you have not been scammed

9.Because some online secrets are still hidden to you.

10.Because you have refused to pay your dues to gain access to these secrets.

11.Because you're lazy and cannot use google

12.Because you're impatient.. you want to start today and earn millions next week...

Because...

9 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by willian10: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
bbbabes:
Because u have not tried bitcoin business.

Let me give you a scenario today. Someone I didn't know, but was referred to me, called and told me he wanted to sell his bitcoin for N460/$. I told him no problem, but he will need to send the bitcoin before I send the Cash. Mind you, I had no cash on me.

He agreed and sent the bitcoin, which was about $500

I advertised online and sold to another person for 495/$

I made a profit of N17,500 paid the guy his money.

I didn't have a dime this morning. Now I had little.

So what's your excuse for not making money.

OPEN YOUR MIND AND SEE OPPORTUNITIES FLYING AROUND YOU.
Who go sell bitcoin 460 n wait for u to trade it grin

9 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=willian10 post=53127005][/quote]
It happens lol.
That man fit be nwa Nnewi
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by GoodyOG: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
you are absolutely right ....I am also a victim
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by AndyCole16(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
importexpert:
Mr. importexport
I suspect you are bribing the mod this days with the speed with which your articles hit front page. 3 or 4 today. Na only you....
Besides selling is an outright ban but you are not ban. I'm surprised

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by importexpert(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Polyphony:
Number 3 and 4 are the main reasons.
One reason why I love working online is time to do whatever I want while working from home.
Btw I have a YouTube Channel where I lease high quality R&B and GOSPEL Beats.
Slide into my DM osiso wink

that is lovely bro. all the best.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by importexpert(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
GoodyOG:
you are absolutely right ....I am also a victim

focus is usually the key.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
importexpert:

you will surely love it.
my prbm is that i cant afford your ebook *sadface*
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by importexpert(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
kingcity:
my prbm is that i cant afford your ebook *sadface*

truly it is a dash at the prize compared to the content.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by importexpert(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
feel free to ask all your online business related questions.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by importexpert(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
bestspoke:
1.Because you have nothing to sell or no skill or service to offer.

2.Because you have no money to invest in credible ventures

3.Because you still believe in free money for doing nothing

4.Because you have no time to dedicate to working online

5.Because you have no money to invest.

6.Because you feel It's easy to do the same thing others are doing and succeed like them.

7.Because you have misinformed yourself .

8.Because you have not been scammed

9.Because some online secrets are still hidden to you.

10.Because you have refused to pay your dues to gain access to these secrets.

11.Because you're lazy and cannot use google

12.Because you're impatient.. you want to start today and earn millions next week...

Because...

nice one. create a thread and organize the ideas better cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
importexpert:

that is lovely bro. all the best.
You too mate
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by bestspoke: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
importexpert:

nice one. create a thread and organize the ideas better cheesy
E no go enter FP....besides I'm not Tosynetoomuch or incomexpert

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by importexpert(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Polyphony:

You too mate

thanks its my pleasure cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
importexpert:

truly it is a dash at the prize compared to the content.
i agree but u know all fingers are not equal
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by importexpert(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
bestspoke:

E no go enter FP....besides I'm not Tosynetoomuch or incomexpert

the truth about NL is that if you can write to the quality they want, you will always land Fp cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by importexpert(m): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
kingcity:
i agree but u know all fingers are not equal

reach me via my number lets see what to do.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online by bbbabes(f): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
willian10:

Who go sell bitcoin 460 n wait for u to trade it grin

BUILD A GOOD REPUTATION FOR YOURSELF IN LIFE...DOORS WILL OPEN....

doubts limit a man

thank you

GOLDCOINHUB
....work, earn and live!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Should Always Buy Used... / Fire Razes Shops At Owode Onirin In Lagos / Binance, Others Face Billions In Fines By SEC Over Currency Manipulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.