Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,334 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability (1561 Views)

The Thin Line Between Prayer And Wishing ,inline With Spiritual Power / PENTECOST : The Power And Unifying Force Of The Spirit. / Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by BoiledHead(m): 6:28am On May 01, 2017
I am in need of a powerful and very potent spiritual power(Ise) that can allow me to Disappear and Appear anywhere and anytime.

Any potent Spiritualist or Babalawo in the house, please comment here so I can know the details.

Also I need ability at which if I touch somebody, whatever I want for that person will manifest.
Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by FellaL: 6:33am On May 01, 2017
LOOL. OP, it is Jesus that you need.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by Sunnymatey(m): 6:35am On May 01, 2017
Self destruction is imminent. Be wise and accept Jesus christ, He alone can protect.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by Greene66: 6:39am On May 01, 2017
Op,

Where are you located?

I can assist you but know that it isn't a small thing. Teleportation is a very powerful work not a small thing.
Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by FellaL: 6:46am On May 01, 2017
LOOL. Humans need help
Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by BoiledHead(m): 6:47am On May 01, 2017
Greene66:
Op,

Where are you located?

I can assist you but know that it isn't a small thing. Teleportation is a very powerful work not a small thing.

I'm in Lagos. Mushin area. Someone told me that I would have to receive some incisions on my body. I'm scared of that
Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by BoiledHead(m): 6:49am On May 01, 2017
FellaL:
LOOL. Humans need help

This man you better leave this thread.
Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by Greene66: 6:52am On May 01, 2017
BoiledHead:

I'm in Lagos. Mushin area. Someone told me that I would have to receive some incisions on my body. I'm scared of that

Afraid of incision and you want to do Ise? Bros u neva ready. Although it may not require that but you have to take the step first.
Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by BoiledHead(m): 6:54am On May 01, 2017
Greene66:

Afraid of incision and you want to do Ise? Bros u neva ready. Although it may not require that but you have to take the step first.

Sent you a pm
Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by FellaL: 8:11am On May 01, 2017
BoiledHead:

This man you better leave this thread.

and if I don't?

You better not give yourself unnecessary headache.
Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by BoiledHead(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2017
FellaL:

and if I don't?

You better not give yourself unnecessary headache.

You don't have work. Today is Monday.

Jobless dude.
Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by FellaL: 6:55pm On May 01, 2017
BoiledHead:

You don't have work. Today is Monday.

Jobless dude.

Baba.. today is a public holiday. Which work is anyone doing today. Well... Babalawo that you are can't be jobless today.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by sonofthunder: 8:53pm On May 01, 2017
Psalm 1

BOOK ONE

1[a]BLESSED (HAPPY, fortunate, prosperous, and enviable) is the man who walks and lives not in the counsel of the ungodly [following their advice, their plans and purposes], nor stands [submissive and inactive] in the path where sinners walk, nor sits down [to relax and rest] where the scornful [and the mockers] gather.
2But his delight and desire are in the law of the Lord, and on His law (the precepts, the instructions, the teachings of God) he habitually meditates (ponders and studies) by day and by night.(A)

3And he shall be like a tree firmly planted [and tended] by the streams of water, ready to bring forth its fruit in its season; its leaf also shall not fade or wither; and everything he does shall prosper [and come to maturity].(

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by CandidSeeker(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2017
IT'S IN YOU.

For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 1Cor.2:11
Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by RoyalBoutique(m): 11:42pm On May 01, 2017
Accept Prophet Muhammad in your life.

You will get little girls for free.
Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by BoiledHead(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
Accept Prophet Muhammad in your life.

You will get little girls for free.

I'm not a pervert
Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by terrezo2002(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2017
BoiledHead:
I am in need of a powerful and very potent spiritual power(Ise) that can allow me to Disappear and Appear anywhere and anytime.

Any potent Spiritualist or Babalawo in the house, please comment here so I can know the details.

Also I need ability at which if I touch somebody, whatever I want for that person will manifest.
You need Jesus Christ into your life. I pray this your desire will not put you into trouble
Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 14, 2017
BoiledHead:

Leave those incisions. My brother's body is now scarred from these fake rituals. It's better to take LSD or some other psychotropic drug while your friends are around to protect you from hurting yourself. Remember armed robbers don't disappear. They eventually find death and their organs harvested for a rich man.
Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by RoyalBoutique(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2017
BoiledHead:

I'm not a pervert

You just insulted your overlord and saviour Prophet Muhammad SAW ... (still wonder what SAW means, don't have time to Google it)

I will report you to the league of Islamic scholars.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by BoiledHead(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

You just insulted your overlord and saviour Prophet Muhammad SAW ... (still wonder what SAW means, don't have time to Google it)

I will report you to the league of Islamic scholars.

I'm not a Muslim. I don't know why you take me as Muslim. I'm not a pervert. I don't fancy virgins or sex. I have much more better work to do than that so screw the Muhammad.
Re: In Need Of Powerful Spiritual Power And Ability by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2017
BoiledHead:

I'm not a Muslim. I don't know why you take me as Muslim. I'm not a pervert. I don't fancy virgins or sex. I have much more better work to do than that so screw the Muhammad.

Shieee... U ma real niga.

I take back all the bad things I said about you.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Relationship Between Muhammad And Satan / Meet A Psychologist/sex Therapist @ Port Harcourt Class. / Rev Mrs Funke Adejumo & Hubby Goes On Valentine Outing Backs Each Other(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.