Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,641 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons (31933 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device / 8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media / 9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons by Igbaba2: 4:17pm On May 01, 2017
pls., house which one is better, being a professional town planner and being focused on msc? Its an urgent option to tk in couple of hours.
Re: Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2017
phinedhe:
was people really showing off before the intention of social media?
Yes, people do show off before the creation of social media.
Re: Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2017
Igbaba2:
pls., house which one is better, being a professional town planner and being focused on msc? Its an urgent option to tk in couple of hours.
I will advice you to go for professional town planner, it will add to your experience. If you want to go into lecturing go for Msc.
Re: Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons by yom2(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2017
bodejohn:

Davido does...
He sang about 30 billion in his account... grin
wait a minute, has efcc had about dat, oya shap shap blow whistle o , na ur turn to hammer
Re: Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons by harriet412(f): 4:57pm On May 01, 2017
sukkot:
people still wear watch in 2017 when every device in the world now tells the time ?

That's because we love it except ur showing off.. Someone like me, I have a fetish for wrist watch.. I can't Step out without putting it on
Re: Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons by Krystale: 5:02pm On May 01, 2017
Then i think of this: what of rich people that are dead? They no longer care about they millions. yet somebody is trynna show off.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! / The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal / Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.