Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,982 members, 7,863,497 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) (48138 Views)

Yewande Lawal And Wanri Simpson Wedding Photos (Traditional & White) / Don Jazzy And Giuseppina Baafi, Ex Miss Ghana All Smiles In Cute Photo / Yewande Adekoya Abiodun Arrested In The US For Credit Card Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by dessz(m): 11:36am On May 01, 2017
galarbagalapazy:
hell mary mother of god pray for us now and forever

Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by Pavore9: 11:36am On May 01, 2017
Painful.
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by policy12: 11:37am On May 01, 2017
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 01, 2017
Sad cry RIP pretty one.
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by blaqroy: 11:38am On May 01, 2017
The beauty is gone, the crown is no more, may God console the family..... RIP

1 Like

Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by Mikylopez(f): 11:38am On May 01, 2017
o my goodness so sad..... may her soul and all the souls of the departed rest in peace amen

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by israelmao(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2017
If it were beauty that saves from death,death would have been far away from her but death respects no status or beauty or wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by kramer: 11:40am On May 01, 2017
galarbagalapazy:

Don't be praying for ppl again pls

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 01, 2017
The D was too big.

Sleep well
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 01, 2017
galarbagalapazy:
and pray for us in the hour of our Lord Jesus

RIP
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by Nobody: 11:43am On May 01, 2017
It's better not to mention her cause of death than to just say "internal bleeding". Does internal bleeding just spontaneously occur?

RIP
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by Adadioranma79(f): 11:45am On May 01, 2017
It's hail Mary. ote author=galarbagalapazy post=56097061]hell mary mother of god pray for us now and forever[/quote]
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by watered(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2017
I swear even death knows a pretty lady when it sees one
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by whytepawn1(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2017
galarbagalapazy:
it's not 'hell ' it's "Hail '

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by henryhemon(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2017
Nah this lady is way too pretty to be taken away by death..whats the cause of her bleeding to death?
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by achieverme(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

Of all things why abortion?

Because she is used to it, I guess
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by technicallyrich(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2017
One slay queen down
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by mybestlove(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2017
Death no dey fear. See beautiful girl. God rest her soul in peace.

So beautiful!

Una don see am? E fit happen at anytime so, arrange your life o.

This beautiful girl now don go face judgement. If she did well God go accept am, if she did runs and all those stuff, na wahala be that.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by runsguy: 12:00pm On May 01, 2017
folakemigeh:
OMG!!! she is so so beautiful

What must have caused her to have internal bleeding? Vehicle Accident or Abortion?

May her soul rest in peace

Babe how far naw?

1 Like

Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2017
Poorboy:
Hmmm hope search for money never make her to sleep with ritualist

You may be on point.
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by technicallyrich(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2017
One slay queen down,i don't pity her if she truly died. From abortions as some one here said,that serves her right and I'm so happy. remaining the rest that would fuk any man because of money,phone and for rice and. Chicken
These days women will take in just to take money from their boyfriends for example abortion is 5k when they take in they will collect 50k and make their gain,imagine such wickardness
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by dingbang(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2017
Wow.. One thing to learn from life.. Don't be too proud of ur beauty. Its worthless

1 Like

Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by Ramaa(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2017
Jeffboi:
Abortion gone wrong

R I. P
How did you know it....!??
Are you a doctor...!!?

1 Like

Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 01, 2017
GenBuhari:
I no sabi ooo undecided

RIP

I was just thinking Nigeria is only country where young people die anyhow.
Something is not right.

In the UK it is almost impossible to hear about the death of anybody under 50years of age.
That's a lie. It's better investigated and taken more seriously but it's not a rare occurrence in the UK.
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by dhardline(m): 12:11pm On May 01, 2017
RIP... The grave yard is indeed the richest place on earth.

Hope you lived righteously.
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by Missmossy(f): 12:13pm On May 01, 2017
Awww this is really painful embarassed her life just started.
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by okomoyo1: 12:15pm On May 01, 2017
Rip beautiful angel
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by dhurlarpur(m): 12:17pm On May 01, 2017
Yewande!!! I can't believe your making front page on Nairaland will be of your demise. As if facebook is not enough, i can't believe you are gone for real. You were such an humble girl during Diploma days in OAU, you were suppose to resume as a Final year student yesterday but death took you too soon. Ha!!! Death has taken away a beauty plus brain, humble and friendly person away. You have always said and i quote that "No one owns tomorrow". Rest on.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 01, 2017
I live in UK, it is extremely rare, even shocking to hear of death of anybody in their forties talk less of young people in their twenties or thirties. But we receive news of young people from our village who die so frequently. It is easy for me to make the comparison.
trustyshoess:

That's a lie. It's better investigated and taken more seriously but it's not a rare occurrence in the UK.
Re: Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) by pweetiedee(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2017
technicallyrich:
One slay queen down,i don't pity her if she truly died. From abortions as some one here said,that serves her right and I'm so happy. remaining the rest that would fuk any man because of money,phone and for rice and. Chicken
These days women will take in just to take money from their boyfriends for example abortion is 5k when they take in they will collect 50k and make their gain,imagine such wickardness

like seriously? See your life. Are u a saint? you never sin before?

Shame on you for saying this.

If she were your sis or daughter, would you be saying this?

Only God can forgive u and I pray something like this doesn't befall your family.

idiot oshi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Matching Outfit (photos) / Update: Man Without Limbs, Nick Vujicic Photo'd On Honeymoon With Wife In Hawaii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.