Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide (35572 Views)

FUOYE Student Shares Eye Witness Account on Clash, Absolves Erelu Fayemi / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by Kirinwa: 5:11am On May 02, 2017
Bahddo:
Only God knows what the mum said to her in the car that made her kill herself? Seriously? So it's now the mum that defended her that 'made her kill herself'?

Certainly the showdown in the room ending with her being accused and ousted couldn't have 'made her kill herself'.

I don't doubt your story, and I usually don't have sympathy for those who commit suicide, but you are very much tactless with words. If you want to be an unbiased witness, simply state and end your story. Don't try to lead your readers to presumptuous conclusions.

Don't mind the brainless blogger.. Making foolish conclusions. Trying to garner sympathy for murderers. They put that girl to emotional trauma that made her commit suicide FULL STOP.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by ikemesit4477: 6:41am On May 02, 2017
snrman:
so why involving her mother in the first place!
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by Nobody: 6:43am On May 02, 2017
jolak5:
I was not there so I can't judge anyone of them. The girl might be innocent but she might also be guilty.

Students can steal almost anything, I used to have a roomie who was addicted to stealing. We chased him out of the room when it was getting out of hands; if he had committed suicide, who una go blame?

Note: I BE UNILAG ALUMNI, SO STOP ABUSING UNILAG, the poor grammar na typo error tongue tongue tongue tongue

U can be an alumnus, def not an alumni.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by Agesrodryck: 8:29am On May 02, 2017
Ishilove:
You want to steal but you don't have the strong mind of a thief. Instead, you chose the coward's way out rather than face the shameful consequences of your misdeeds. I pity her parents sha. May our children not cause us heartbreak.

I remember the popular Slay Queen in my hall who stole her roomie's ATM card and withdrew thousands of Naira. After she was caught and disgraced, she ran to MFM, stopped using makeup and became 'born again'. By the time the whole scandal died down she had gone back to slaying.

That's the heart of a thief. VERY STRONG.

Let no one blame the room mates or makeup owner. How were they to know the girl is a learner? Will you accommodate such a person in your room when she isn't even a legit occupant?

The wages of sin is death.

The wages of sin is death? See what is oozing out of your mouth. If God were to judge you based on your sins, you wouldn't have seen the light of today. Who the freaky hell are you to judge other human like you, of whom you tend to have committed sins worse than hers? I urge you to plead for forgiveness from God, before He reprimands you..

2 Likes

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by Agesrodryck: 10:51am On May 02, 2017
If you were to be a truthful eye witness, you wouldn't have been judgmental with favoritism___ It's just so disgusting!
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by Itanna: 10:38pm On May 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Small world indeed! I didn't want to mention her name or department for obvious reasons smiley

I even heard she met Dr Olukoya one to one and he counselled her.

Where on earth is she now?
I was not close to her. I just used to admire her dress then before d incidence occured. Besides, we were in the same faculty though different department.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by Oildichotomy(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2017
Ishilove:
You want to steal but you don't have the strong mind of a thief. Instead, you chose the coward's way out rather than face the shameful consequences of your misdeeds. I pity her parents sha. May our children not cause us heartbreak.

I remember the popular Slay Queen in my hall who stole her roomie's ATM card and withdrew thousands of Naira. After she was caught and disgraced, she ran to MFM, stopped using makeup and became 'born again'. By the time the whole scandal died down she had gone back to slaying.

That's the heart of a thief. VERY STRONG.

Let no one blame the room mates or makeup owner. How were they to know the girl is a learner? Will you accommodate such a person in your room when she isn't even a legit occupant?

The wages of sin is death.

So stealing a make-up kit is the justified version of the wages of sin is death.

Wawu!!!

Let me just keep quiet because I do not believe you wrote this. Like are you f**'king kidding me

1 Like

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by smellingmenses: 11:06pm On May 03, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Cc:smelliingmenses

noted
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by Murphy7: 4:35am On Sep 24, 2020
[

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SCIENCE: Ways To Repel, Prevent Or Kill Snakes. / Can Date Of Birth On WAEC Be Corrected? / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri Post Utme Result Checking Procedure:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.