Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

#WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter (31281 Views)

Funniest #whereisbuhari Tweet By A Mile / #whereisbuhari Trends, See Funny Tweets From Nigerians. / #whereisbuhari Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Ask Questions (2) (3) (4)

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by dragonking2: 3:18pm On May 01, 2017
fearlessV:
In as much as I hate these man@ buhari, one thingy I know for sure is that I don't wish him death, just finish your 1 tenure and go home jejely
You don't get it. The man is critically I'll but his cabal brothers won't let him resign

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by sunnyeinstein(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2017
the omojuwas and ogunlesi's and co will not come out now, lai lai! Let another dispensation (that doesnt foot their bill) be around the corner they'll run their mouth like atlantic ocean....

...WE REALLY DO NEED THAT SOCIAL MEDIA BILL. All those fake-news, inciting and farce online soldiers will keep kwayet; and a more disciplined society would gradually emerge.

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by ipreach: 3:28pm On May 01, 2017
#Karma is a bitch #WhereIsBuhari

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 01, 2017
Buhari needs God's mercy now more than ever!!!

Fellow Nigerians, gird yourselves with the armour of prayer now more than ever. As long as there is a conspiracy which you can't perceive for now, it important that you stay vigilant. Stay vigilant!!!

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by iamnicer: 3:34pm On May 01, 2017
officialmcfresh1:
People keep shouting double your hustle while we all know you mean go and do money ritual and become a yahoo plus motherfvcker.

Please go and sidon lemme see road.

#whereisbuhari.

BEFORE YOU TALK THINK

aint on any illegal stuff
i work real good , and the existence of the president has no impact towards my success

you really talking brainlessly
join the que #whereisbuhari cool

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by ollymaye: 3:34pm On May 01, 2017
Ghost presido grin

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 01, 2017
Did you notice anything​? most of those propagandiously looking​ for PMB are south easterners.
Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 01, 2017
ollymaye:
Ghost presido grin
Yes, then?
Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 01, 2017
If only Nigerian and most especially the youth can just beleive and accept that there is no Nigeria, this is not a country, you are born here already though buh this country is as bad as hell.. Just forget about this thing called nigeria and its government and find a way to live your life instead, am pretty sure many lives would have bn better if only they have that mindset.. You call this a country, and they cant protect you as a citizen after voting them in, they would turn you into a victim and held you responsible for the crimes their children had committed.. Policeman that was supposed to save you will shoot you because you refused to give them 50# on the highway, NA will beat the hell out of you even if its just your polo that was designed with camo.. Sars will automatically raid and arrest you once you carry a laptop bag and wont release you not untill when your parents (who couldnt even afford to send you to school) pay a lump sum of 100k and above for crime you didnt commit.. God punish the nation called Nigeria.. Each time i wake up, my first prayer is "God, please never lemme be a victim of this hell called Nigeria." wether you have a president or not, its non of my concern.. I shall never in this my life wish for or have anything to do with this useless country again.. Never

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by snaketail22(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2017
The president is nowhere to be found #whereisbuhari

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by Agbgift(f): 3:42pm On May 01, 2017
Day don break for Nigerians.

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 01, 2017
Lols

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by UgojiC(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2017

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 01, 2017
udeagbalaC:
Did you notice anything​? most of those propagandiously looking​ for PMB are south easterners.

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by gemini35(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2017
paybak:
If only Nigerian and most especially the youth can just beleive and accept that there is no Nigeria, this is not a country, you are born here already though buh this country is as bad as hell.. Just forget about this thing called nigeria and its government and find a way to live your life instead, am pretty sure many lives would have bn better if only they have that mindset.. You call this a country, and they cant protect you as a citizen after voting them in, they would turn you into a victim and held you responsible for the crimes their children had committed.. Policeman that was supposed to save you will shoot you because you refused to give them 50# on the highway, NA will beat the hell out of you even if its just your polo that was designed with camo.. Sars will automatically raid and arrest you once you carry a laptop bag and wont release you not untill when your parents (who couldnt even afford to send you to school) pay a lump sum of 100k and above for crime you didnt commit.. God punish the nation called Nigeria.. Each time i wake up, my first prayer is "God, please never lemme be a victim of this hell called Nigeria." wether you have a president or not, its non of my concern.. I shall never in this my life wish for or have anything to do with this useless country again.. Never
tell omenka sarki and rest of bmc crew

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by EternalTruths: 3:53pm On May 01, 2017
Onyochejohn:
Buhari is reaping what he planted. Instead for people to be praying for him, they are mocking him. Mr ghost have you seen ur life . die quick and let us rest. I voted for this man not knowing I was voting for my job loss. Now recession has folded our company. Am jobles. Hunger dey bele . how then will I pray for you. Abeg go and die joor

Which tribe and state are you from.?
Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by goodvision12(m): 3:57pm On May 01, 2017
INTROVERT:
I didn't see any hausa man complaining on twitter grin grin grin
Eleyi gidi gan ooo!
Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by Henryedom: 4:20pm On May 01, 2017
Other countries are preparing for World war 3 and our President is missing.

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by Ogalanyachieze: 4:22pm On May 01, 2017
Pls check the other room

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by Nackzy: 4:25pm On May 01, 2017
Buhari is the worse thing that has ever happen to Nigeria.....buhari I hate you for putting us through untold hardship....fool, u bragged about Agriculture, Education, Security, Power,job creation, yet ameachi,fashola,lie Mohammed, n Co are flexing Nigeria money, Fulani herdsmen are killing people...God in Heaven is Angry with you where Eva u are... And its too late...u planned all sort of evil against ur predessessor... Thinking Karma is sleeping....karma is awake so enjoy it while it dishes full plate with extra..... Buhari the evil that men do leaves with them....tell me are you older than 85 years old Mugabe....bet n see u will never see may 29 if u don't confess your sins.... All of them....ur clueless, ur not intelligent, [b][/b]

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by achieverme(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2017
YelloweWest:
He is working from home.

And "work from home" gives no space for workers' day speech?

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 01, 2017
[b][/b] sori for nigeria,

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 01, 2017
Sorry for apc abd lie Mohammed cheesy cheesy

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by nopains: 5:49pm On May 01, 2017
God cursed buhari due to his vindictiveness and wickedness. each time he keep smelling the coffee with drinking it. on his 2 year as a military head, his political head was plucked from his political neck by IBB. now history is repeating itself and death is lurking around the corner. u will never enjoy that seat of presidency you fossil. your bitterness is being demonstrated by your fulani foot soldiers in military, police, boko haram and fulani herdsmen. your hands are terribly sowed with innocent blood and God has heard their wailing.

let him come dey go it is finished.

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by holluphemydavid(m): 6:11pm On May 01, 2017
But truly speaking, where is Buhari?

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by ibkgab001: 7:28pm On May 01, 2017
He is long dead
Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by smoooty11: 7:56pm On May 01, 2017
Buhari is saying hello from the other side.

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by number5(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2017
iamnicer:
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

WE TALKING MONEY HERE

YOU ASKING WHERE BUHARI IS

BROTHER DOUBLE YOUR HUSTLE

FOCUS ON YOUR OWN LANE

BUHARI OR NO BUHARI

MAN GATS MAKE MONEY

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

How? Gist me

Re: #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter by GEO20(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2017
#where is the goblin

You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore / I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff / Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961